ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Wow Slash, thank you for your contribution. I love the dress.

After playing for this mod and almost forgetting that I have predominantly CBBE mods with a body I've made a while back, I've decided that I really want to try to help. I am learning how to do 3D modeling and stuff, but I've put in a few hours and made a couple of things. Because of this, I will like to try to keep doing work on Custom Armors/ Clothing and Lingerie for the ZGGB-CH Body, that juicy sexy ass and curves.

Personally I use blender but I've been working on a little outfit, it is of course highly inspired by Zaselim's custom Sexy Jeans armor, with the ass being too big for the tights. 

The outfit is not the best thing since it was something made with a couple of hours of dabbling around but here are some pictures. {Note: its a WIP and this is not final texture}

TESV+2014-04-17+20-06-33-89.jpg

TESV+2014-04-17+20-07-28-45.jpg

TESV+2014-04-17+20-08-00-61.jpg

TESV+2014-04-17+20-19-37-93.jpg

TESV+2014-04-17+20-12-17-43.jpg

TESV+2014-04-17+20-09-55-26.jpg

TESV+2014-04-17+20-37-45-67.jpg

It may take some time before I share the file (in the first post) but this is more or less what I am aiming for.

I am not good with textures so I would love advice on how to make great ones, but more or less I will be using some kind of spandex type texture. The ones used is "borrowed" from another modders work.

I hope to see lots more work done on this body.

Take care.

Are those pics in-Skyrim-game? Or a 3d software?

Nice work of the spandex leggings, I like the look so far!

Hi DrZhark,

Thank you for the compliment. The pictures are actually from my in game leading lady. She is modeling the spandex in the Osare Diorama mods OD2 location.

Also, a small update. Since I suck with textures I am using textures from a modder that gave me permission to use their resources as I please. So I've played around with the, and got a few textures.

I am needing the learn the 1st person view thing, GND and picture Icon and I should be able to release it, well that and some shoes, I feel that mod would be naked without adding some shoes to go along with the outfit, this is all a bit of a slower process since I am working on Blender and have to go through 1 million steps for even the smallest change, thank goodness for the BodySlide NifCleaner tool which saves 800 thousand steps in the Blender to Skyrim process.

Here is an updated ass view of the WIP in the possible textures.

TESV+2014-04-19+22-12-43-90.jpg

TESV+2014-04-19+22-12-56-71.jpg

TESV+2014-04-19+22-13-17-37.jpg

TESV+2014-04-19+22-14-08-14.jpg

TESV+2014-04-19+22-14-39-54.jpg

TESV+2014-04-19+22-15-09-89.jpg

Hmmm, I installed everything correctly (I think), but I don't see breast or butt sliders in the race menu...

because you need the race menu mod to do that. And right now the released versions are ZGGB-CH, ZGGB-r2-U and ZGGB-R.

'Sup guys, having some trouble with a few file downloads; namely the "Extra Things I missed" and the morpher tool. Every link says it's dead. Zas, did you take these down for some reason? Or do I have some type of malware on my system or something? (Hope not 0_o )

'Sup guys, having some trouble with a few file downloads; namely the "Extra Things I missed" and the morpher tool. Every link says it's dead. Zas, did you take these down for some reason? Or do I have some type of malware on my system or something? (Hope not 0_o 

Links are working, check again

'Sup guys, having some trouble with a few file downloads; namely the "Extra Things I missed" and the morpher tool. Every link says it's dead. Zas, did you take these down for some reason? Or do I have some type of malware on my system or something? (Hope not 0_o 

Hmmm that's strange...I've tried every link listed and they all say the file is not there. And on Uppit specifically, I get this message:

Software error:

Can't exec:

Column 'ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Does anyone have any idea what this means?

Hmmm that's strange...I've tried every link listed and they all say the file is not there. And on Uppit specifically, I get this message:

Software error:

Can't exec:

Column 'ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Does anyone have any idea what this means?

This error is an internal error from the host. This issue is something that the hosting site needs to fix on their end. My guess is it could be a bad line of  code or something along those lines.

It may also be your firewall or IP(?) settings, but this is the less likely culprit. This being because Column ip cannot be null, assuming they are saying that the request is either coming from no IP address or even the sites IP is having issue or both.

For now I would ask Zaselim if he can share it by another means, either another host or just an attached zip file or whichever method he'd prefer.

Thanks for the info Snugglefoxy, but it still kinda bothers me that Zaselim knows for a fact that the links are up, and NONE work for me...perhaps it is an issue with firewall or ip...

Do not worry, I do not think he means harm. Actually the links do work. It's just that the issue is more of a technical one so it is hard to replicate it. Also, if you're connected through a proxy server, this can cause some issues with downloads. Sadly, my knowledge of Proxy servers is very little so this is just a wild hunch, since those change your source IP.

I will selfisly post the files here for now. As long as you promise to share any conversions with me ;). xD Joking, but I would not mind as I love to see more and more for this lovely ZGGB-CH body :D.

ZGGB-CH Morpher Tool.rar

Zaselim: Please let me know if you want me to take it down, if so I will do so. Thanks :).

Also guys, regarding my last posting with the pictures. I've decided that I will try to make a package of mods. They will also be my own custom stuff, I warn they are not anything spectacular, but I am taking different approaches. I will post a picture later of the skirt I made :). But on that, it will take longer for release since I want to do a nice set and maybe add a little extra to it. I want to do the 1st person skeletons, ground models, and try to master this whole weight painting stuff that Blender offers.

Thanks for the info Snugglefoxy, but it still kinda bothers me that Zaselim knows for a fact that the links are up, and NONE work for me...perhaps it is an issue with firewall or ip...

Do not worry, I do not think he means harm. Actually the links do work. It's just that the issue is more of a technical one so it is hard to replicate it. Also, if you're connected through a proxy server, this can cause some issues with downloads. Sadly, my knowledge of Proxy servers is very little so this is just a wild hunch, since those change your source IP.

I will selfisly post the files here for now. As long as you promise to share any conversions with me ;). xD Joking, but I would not mind as I love to see more and more for this lovely ZGGB-CH body :D.

attachicon.gifZGGB-CH Morpher Tool.rar

Zaselim: Please let me know if you want me to take it down, if so I will do so. Thanks :).

Also guys, regarding my last posting with the pictures. I've decided that I will try to make a package of mods. They will also be my own custom stuff, I warn they are not anything spectacular, but I am taking different approaches. I will post a picture later of the skirt I made :). But on that, it will take longer for release since I want to do a nice set and maybe add a little extra to it. I want to do the 1st person skeletons, ground models, and try to master this whole weight painting stuff that Blender offers.

Thanks again, Snugglefoxy! Just to be clear, I never meant to imply that Zaselim intended any harm, it was just more of a statement of me not understanding what is going on. BTW, when I become competent with 3ds Max, I'll definitely share my conversions! lol I would love to eventually do a full skimpy conversion of all vanilla armor and clothes, so again thank you for the rar...And thanks you Zaselim for posting this tool, as well as everything else on LL!xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

You're welcome. And yeah, your right. That's what I get for posting late a night and super drunk :(. I misread a mis-wrote a few things.

What I was implying about earlier was my custom works as well; I will be taking some time to release it because I want to make a lot of outfits and maybe make a SnuggleFoxy mod collection dedicated for the ZGGB-CH body. So for those who expect it soon, sorry, I will do my best to make the mods sooner but I want to do this with out the pressure of rushing so I can bring a bunch of new custom work to the ZGGB-CH body.

Here are the promised Pics. I warn that there is a weird thing I like to do with my mods and this will be shown in the second set that I'd recommend you ignore if your not into maxi pads.

TESV+2014-04-27+21-43-40-88.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-44-24-55.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-47-10-83.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-48-39-33.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-57-09-87.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-59-32-92.jpg

View the below at your own risk, if your not into menstral cycle immersion than don't look. This is something I am hoping to add on day to Skyrims Immersion mods, is custom outfits that will hopefully change for a week to a version that has a menstal pad such as a maxi or tampon with possible effects too. :).

TESV+2014-04-27+21-59-34-72.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-55-12-89.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-54-21-09.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-53-17-45.jpg

TESV+2014-04-27+21-51-09-96.jpg

This is very early work, no shoes yet or other parts and there are some clipping issues along with the shirt that is not complete nor UV mapped the way I want it to be, but for now the focus is making sure the panties don't move too much with the thigh bone without making it clip the ass jiggle, As you see the Menstral version is almost all set, but the non menstral I have not worked on yet but will do so soon.

I have to say it...Zaselim you are an evil wizard or something, that is the only explanation on how someone could create something sooooo awesome :exclamation:  I'm not sure what custom race i will be using to sport this body,but once i do you can be sure i will post some shots of her here. Thanks for all the hard work and thanks for sharing it will all of us :heart:

I'm a bit of a noob at all this, but how would I go about getting that hairstyle (is it from the apachiisky hair mod?) and the face texture, because my body textures are working fine but the face looks like a normal nord woman!
Thanks in advance! (i might be being a bit stupid, feel free to point out anything obvious that i might not have done :P)

(also on last question, for zggb Ch body armours what command doI need to put in to get them, thanks!)

I'm a bit of a noob at all this, but how would I go about getting that hairstyle (is it from tge apachiisky hairr mod?) and the face texture, because my body textures are working fine but the face looks like a normal nord woman!

Thanks in advance!

(also on last question, for zggb Ch body armours what command doI need to put in to get them, thanks!)

1. For Armors

help zggbch

2. I am using the Ningheimrace for my characters Gaya T. Gei (ZGGB-T, uses Ningheim & Imperial), Evil Gaya (ZGGB-R), Gei Dash(ZGGB-R2-U) and Naphele Z.(ZGGB-CH)

3. 2. I use a lot of hair styles, search for Zzshop thread here on loverslab you will find the hair i am using for my ZGGB-CH player character "Naphele Z.", Sg hair pack for my character Gei Dash and Evil Gaya (ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R).