ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Is there a bodyslide preset yet?

No and i don't know how to make one because i don't use bodyslide

when will the errect nipples version will be out and my character is having a case of seams on wrists and ankles and some npcs have go inviso and they go torpedo

Can't say but Not Soon..

So, the tera armors colection have any conflict with zggb-ch mod?

Yes.

nice mod man, its exactly what im looking for *__*, but just a curiosity, why you decide to put the waist so small?

one more thing, if i use the zggbru2 armor with zggch body i dont have conflict right?

keep your nice job man and thanks alot for the mod, its make my skyrim more fun XD, here some of my char photos to prove it.

[waist] Because i wanted to, didn't want to make a milf.

[zggbr2u] Yes they will conflict with the shape and skin textures.

You are very welcome and thanks for liking it.

how do you get that hair color ive tried to get it but i never got close to it what preset of colors you used?

I don't use any presets, I just used the color slider and set it to where I like that's all :) It is also worth mentioning that is Ningheim race that I'm using with the mod.

Pose is not from a poser but from an Idle pack called Sexy Female Idles.

Wings are from animated dragon wings, I used the frost/ice dragon wings which matches the outfit and the character looks.

I use ECE as well for the body controls like boobs size and glutus maximus size.

Sometimes I buff up a tiny bit on the biceps.

I use almost 252 mods.

I have on private needs, AP skyrim, SOS for females unp (works only on nord), face 2 face, head tracking, voice player (your character talks back in certin events like combat), flying mod, blaze of eventide, shadow walk, SJE jewellery add ons, drink, eat and sleep needs mod, sleep animation mod, and tons of other mods....

ok what was the number or whatever ece uses for slides i want to have that color for the hair but never able to get it :/

download color slider extended mod, with that you can make your own color

I like this body very much,wonderful ass,and I look forward to your next works.

attachicon.gif2014.jpg

Thanks. Saw your signature, you can also change the pubic hair by using the color texture option

YEAH!!The colorful pubic hairs,i like this pubic hair very much.

Like this:

post-202233-0-76417700-1400039438_thumb.jpg

any idea why thers a line on her butt cheeks??

It shows sometimes when you are not using any enb or very low enb (happened to me once), the original chsbhc also as same thing as well as cbbe and unp but because of the flat and slim butt size you wont notice it on cbbe and unp.

The reason i know it because it shows in the 3ds max as well(on cbbe/unp/chsbhc), don't know about the lady body.

Ordered Dell Venue 8 Pro (64gb) today, Its a good tablet pc (windows 8.1)

Nice, I have set my eyes now on a MSI GS70 Stealth Pro, 385GB SSD Raid-0, 1TB Hybrid SSD/HDD, 16GB 1833MHz DDR3 RAM, 6GB GTX870m, 17.3" screen FHD 1920X1080 Anti-Glare type screen, killer Wireless, external blu-rey reader and so much more!

Hey Guys,

i am working on a shemale armor and i am having issue with the penis textures in the game. In the nifskope the textures look fine but in the game they don't.

I'll be very grateful if someone points out the issue i am having and tell me the fix, Thanks.

Here are some pics of nifskope and In game.

iMhlTZyg6dPeU.jpgibjzVwPbvizaAm.jpgiECHxMuYtaBbp.jpgiboaQnzS9jafjP.pnginDl1ozGnLlWl.png

Hey Guys,

i am working on a shemale armor and i am having issue with the penis textures in the game. In the nifskope the textures look fine but in the game they don't.

I'll be very grateful if someone points out the issue i am having and tell me the fix, Thanks.

iMhlTZyg6dPeU.jpgibjzVwPbvizaAm.jpgiECHxMuYtaBbp.jpgiboaQnzS9jafjP.pnginDl1ozGnLlWl.png

If the penis mesh is part of the body mesh's .nif, from what I'm aware of, you can do either of these three things:

• Edit the penis' UVs and textures and combine it's texture to the body's texture so they load together.
  • Change the penis' shader properties (Skyrim Shader Type) in the .nif file from "Skin Tint" to "Environment Map" (This may make the penis off color and not match the skin)
  • Or you can seperate the penis into it's own .nif file and create a custom "naked body" .esp that automatically equips the penis when the character/race is naked.

Hope this helps!

Hey Guys,

If the penis mesh is part of the body mesh's .nif, from what I'm aware of, you can do either of these three things:

• Edit the penis' UVs and textures and combine it's texture to the body's texture so they load together.
  • Change the penis' shader properties (Skyrim Shader Type) in the .nif file from "Skin Tint" to "Environment Map" (This may make the penis off color and not match the skin)
  • Or you can seperate the penis into it's own .nif file and create a custom "naked body" .esp that automatically equips the penis when the character/race is naked.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for replying, I will try the 2nd option because the penis has its own textures and i don't want to make an esp for it. Only want to use it for the armors and when naked the body will use SOS.

Hey Guys,

Hope this helps!

Thanks for replying, I will try the 2nd option because the penis has its own textures and i don't want to make an esp for it. Only want to use it for the armors and when naked the body will use SOS.

after doing the 2nd option, the game crashes when i equip the armor (the ones has the penis in it)

Hey Guys,

Hope this helps!

after doing the 2nd option, the game crashes when i equip the armor (the ones has the penis in it)

After changing the ShaderProperty to "Environment Map", scroll down and adjust the "Environment Map Scale" to something greater than 0 (maybe try 3). Try loading it again. If that doesn't work, keep the changes but also scroll up and try toggling "SLSF_FaceGen_RGB_Tint" off. Then test it again.

Hopefully this helps!

Do you have any advice on getting this body to work with the ningheim? When I try to use it the textures and meshes are just a jumbled mess of craziness.

Strange....

but I AM using it, all the picture i posted, i am using ningheim race. But i am also using bodychange mod. In ningheim race's textures folder i have cbbe textures and i am using folder 9 of bondychange mod for ZGGB-CH.

But it should work in you case as well, if you put ZGGB-CH textures in Ningheim race's texture folder.

You ningheim race was based on UNP right, try installing the CBBE version of NINGHEIM race.

and by the way, do you have the compatible hands and feet for CHSBHC boy mod? if you have then plz give me the nif files.

What cbbe textures are you using specifically. I followed your advice and downloaded BodyChanger, the body changes well enough and matches the ZGGB-CH frame but the textures are all an absent purple color.

did you put the textures in bodychange texture folder?

I am also having a problem with the body changer mod. I put the files where they needed to be and the body goes purple and she has no hands, feet, and face I will post a screen shot of what I am talking about when I get to it.

Hey Guys,

Hope this helps!

After changing the ShaderProperty to "Environment Map", scroll down and adjust the "Environment Map Scale" to something greater than 0 (maybe try 3). Try loading it again. If that doesn't work, keep the changes but also scroll up and try toggling "SLSF_FaceGen_RGB_Tint" off. Then test it again.

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks, I will try it..

Hey Guys,

Hope this helps!

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks, I will try it..

It Worked, Thanks for the help..

Hey guys, to let you know I haven't abandoned the work on my mods..

I'm just super busy with my new job and other stuff and because of that i'm getting less time to work with skyrim.

I've modified the CHML Version more, widened the bottom part waist part right above the butt more, and with it Thighs and the butt.

Also working on my Original Armor for CHML, I have also put one of my official brand logos on the armor (The Z like logo, its called ZIFINITE) to represent ZASELIM, its shows that the person who's wearing the armor is related to my main character Life King Zaselim (means Zeast Zaselim Shah) lol yeah I gave him my own name..

One more thing, CHML version will be a shemale (sort of), With nude body it uses SOS (like everyone uses SOS with their female character) and with Original Armors and Conversions i'm using Futa version.

Here some pics and let me know what do you think about the updated shape of CHML

ibr4RQYDFbiQn0.pngib2nRqtmQ7JGXk.pngivlm2DTr5f5iS.pngiBydu51asDrCk.pngixX1c1SUe6Ay4.pngib1QtFLOfhYmHH.pngiGiy35mWwMkfE.pngifl3bJ9jH1l0W.png

Armor Close up [incomplete-W.I.P] TTCO-LKZ 

iHMuBnAXesDr1.pngibiYERL1jDhQs6.pngiRaMKCtqmVZZv.pngiKWMvY05O4r07.pngibvxxnvjll4Vg0.pngibpSoDbTY3gV4J.pngiBfY8jjqWpYIh.png

I'm just super busy with my new job and other stuff and because of that i'm getting less time to work with skyrim.

I've modified the CHML Version more, widened the bottom part waist part right above the butt more, and with it Thighs and the butt.

Also working on my Original Armor for CHML, I have also put one of my official brand logos on the armor (The Z like logo, its called ZIFINITE) to represent ZASELIM, its shows that the person who's wearing the armor is related to my main character Life King Zaselim (means Zeast Zaselim Shah) lol yeah I gave him my own name..

One more thing, CHML version will be a shemale (sort of), With nude body it uses SOS (like everyone uses SOS with their female character) and with Original Armors and Conversions i'm using Futa version.

Here some pics and let me know what do you think about the updated shape of CHML

ibr4RQYDFbiQn0.pngib2nRqtmQ7JGXk.pngivlm2DTr5f5iS.pngiBydu51asDrCk.pngixX1c1SUe6Ay4.pngib1QtFLOfhYmHH.pngiGiy35mWwMkfE.pngifl3bJ9jH1l0W.png

iHMuBnAXesDr1.pngibiYERL1jDhQs6.pngiRaMKCtqmVZZv.pngiKWMvY05O4r07.pngibvxxnvjll4Vg0.pngibpSoDbTY3gV4J.pngiBfY8jjqWpYIh.png

The body shape looks fantastic. Not sure if I approve of the ass-hair though. Most people don't find a hairy ass on a woman attractive, at least, most people i have noticed.

Looks amazing! Great work Zaselim, though I must ask, wil lyou convert any CH armors to CHML? Like the sexy jeans armor as a shemale/futa? I love the shape of CHML and it saddens me to hear you dont have much time, though I am happy for you that you have a job.