Guest endgameaddiction

Guest endgameaddiction

File Name: DC Subway

File Submitter: endgameaddiction

File Submitted: 25 Mar 2014

File Category: Other

Requires: Fallout 3

DC Subway::.

This is a mod that adds a different subway system to the game. It will not interfere with the vanilla metro system. It adds different entrances and cells to the game worlds interior and exterior. There might be a conflict if there is any mod that uses the same structure area for entrances. I doubt it, however.

This subway will let you ride to any of the areas that the metro system usually takes you before the devastating war. Except Adams Airforce Base of course. This has been open as a resource as REZ has given permission for anyone to include it with a mod or add life to the subway mod. I personally would like to see NPCs and vendors and maybe even a subway retro type city. Thought about doing this myself as an addition, but I have other things going on. So feel free to use it as you wish. Just be sure to give credit where it's due. Just read through the readme.txt for a better description by REZ about using his work.

Credits::.

REZ for the DC Subway mod. You can find him at VGU.

Feel free to convert it to TTW if you wish.

Enjoy the Subway transit.

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. I'm thinking of uploading a ttw version, but are you sure that the readme allows this?

Quote:

Permissions/Licensing

Please do not redistribute the ESM file with any new mods.. I would like to keep the orig base in tact..But feel free to use it as a Master file with your own changes for your own build and release..  All i ask is that you don't upload this file in whole or in part to any other Site. And that credit be given to Bunsaki if used for mods using any of her resources.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...