SexoutCreatureLove v0.0.8 02. Feb 2012 DISCONTINUED

OK, tried the latest version, to me it was quite unstable.

There seems to be quite the long delay between talking to someone and getting 'done' by the animal, ie it took between 4-6 seconds for the animation to start.

Also, I'm still having the Gecko problem, I can't talk to anyone after that about animal stuff.

And lastly, when I chose a dog, nothing happens at all. I get the 'did you enjoy the show' message, but nothing happened in between.

Sorry to bring up so many bugs :(

When I try' date=' just a shitload of deathclaw rapists come out, and this is for all creatures for all npcs.

[/quote']

that should be an older version of the file.

Download the one in OP and you should at least not have that problem.

If you have downloaded the one in OP, try a clean save.

If nothing works and everyone has tons of deathclaws appearing all the time, I have no idea whats wrong

First of all to thank all the modders for letting us have so much fun with their work :)

This is a great idea, and I'd love to see it become a larger mod, with a few specialized trainers for different creatures, perk(s), and perhaps some storyline and unique playground (training groung) at Matthews Animal Husbandry farm.

Sadly, I'm not getting any animations, and the trainer gets deleted instead of creature, after the end dialog :(

So, I've tried to fix the code, but at the end I wrote new script, and changed topics as little as possible. It is simple as can be, and offers only basic functionality, that is for testting creature animations. It's less buggy, at least for me, and I hope that this will work for other people as well.

Thanks to prideslayer and astymma for mindblowing discusion on different scripting approach:cool: For the sake of simplicity I did use PlaceAtMe function, and Disable/MarkForDelete afer end dialog, and this should work if it allways happens in that exact order. But that can easily not be the case, end dialog might not happen, and player can wonder off without ever deleting the dynamicly creted creature, what is a problem for shure! So, for the not-prototype version of the mod, I think that a cell with creatures, that have set correct size, factions etc, and using MoveTo, and maybe a spell for returning it back to cell after sex, could be a good solution, but surely not the only one that could work nicely:) But some kind of timing is a must have for this script, in my humble opinion..

I hope I'm not doing something wrong by posting my edit of your plugin here:huh:

If you wont to try it, overwrite with this one, do a load (hope you didn't make any savegame with this plugin active, or do an earlier load), and talk to somebody (small(er)Talk), you should have "I've heard some disturbing.." dialog option as it was before. After choice of animal, wait for a few sec, and animation should happen. After the sex, trainer should ask you do you want more, if this doesnt happen ask him did he enjoy the show, and if you choose "No thanks" creature should disappear and you are free to leave.. If you leave and the creature is still visible, something bad will happen. Please, do not make gamesave with this plugin active.

I hope this works for someone, and helps in any way..

EDIT: Removed attachment

If Bromm doesn't have the time to maintain it' date=' he may be open to you taking it over and starting your own thread -- or just updating the OP here with new versions, as I'm doing with sewerslave until it finds a home.

[/quote']

I would like to contribute as much as I can, but sadly I don't have enought free time or modding experience to make it a good mod :(

Sorry I'm not too good at typing. By "they" I meant Cazadores and by "doing it" I meant how are they having sex' date=' you know how does an insect "do the buisness" with a human?

[/quote']

It's Sexout! Believe what you wanna believe! Yeah. In all honesty though, I would say that the stinger Cazadores have retracts and gets replaced by their sexual appendage. Basically and egg laying tube in my opinion, sorta like spiders. Honestly, don't know, didn't look it up, just saying. You can google that if you like.

The sting? Ouch!

Indeed. That's what we all said when Donkey produced the first demo animation.. ;)

Should do one where the cazadore simply inserts then buzzes really loud and just have her squirming like mad. Ahhhhhh...get the image out of my head...grrr lol.

Edit: I was going to say that you freaks are rubbing off on me... but that is even WORSE than the above for a visual :P

Should do one where the cazadore simply inserts then buzzes really loud and just have her squirming like mad. Ahhhhhh...get the image out of my head...grrr lol.

Edit: I was going to say that you freaks are rubbing off on me... but that is even WORSE than the above for a visual :P

Damn now that's gonna be in my head at work all day too :)

• 2 weeks later...