SexoutCreatureLove v0.0.8 02. Feb 2012 DISCONTINUED

Here is a basic plugin to enable sex with creatures.

As it is now it's quite simple. You talk to someone, mention that you have heard that they are the one to talk to about "namecreaturehere".

Then they let you have sex with a creature, you can repeat if you want.

Known issues:

- It might not show animation.

- It might delete the NPC your talking to

- It might lock up after one animation and never give you the option again(with any creature).

So why have it launced when it has all these problems?

- Use it for what it is: A plugin to test creature animtaions!

- Do NOT use it for regular playthrough as it might just fusk up your savegame.

Future plans:

- Having one specific person as trainer for each creature (Please drop suggestions on who you think would fit the profile)

- Perks when you are fully trained. (these will probably make creatures of that kind friendly, but will keep demanding sex or turn hostile.) (will accept ideas here too)

- If there is somethign else you think should be added please let me know. If you want places, character and such things added I will need some help. Have 0 experience with characters and worldspace stuff.

- If anyone could create some places where there are some people and where there are "fuck creatures rings" I could use that to expand on..

(Yes I got tired of waiting for the NV "loversbitch")

Earlier update notes:

NEW FILE UP! 09. Jan 2012 v0.0.1

- Alpha release!

- Talk to ANY NPC to start animation with creature of your choice.

- please report any bugs!

NEW FILE UP! 3 min later... v0.0.2

- removed the manual animation picker. Sexout.esm should now handle the animation picking itself.

NEW FILE UP! 10 min later.. v0.0.3

- Fixed a bug where no Cazador was summoned on the second run..

NEW FILE UP! 14 Jan 2012 v0.0.4

- Made a start up topic "I hear disturbing things about you", so you won't have several different topics popping up in every single conversation. Other than that, no changes.

NEW FILE UP! 10 mins later... v0.0.5

- Added Geckos to the mix!

NEW FILE UP! 25. Jan 2012 v0.0.6

- Loogies no children fix

- Prideslayers scripting fix

- Fixed Dog goodbye

NEW FILE 28. Jan 2012 v0.0.7

- Implemented Prideslayers fix so that only one creature spawns (not 150..)

- Fixed it so that not only death claws spawns.

NEW FILE 02. Feb 2012 v0.0.8

- Fixed an error where having sex with geckos caused you to not be able to have sex with any creatures afterwards.

Thank you all for making this possible! Now I just need help finding out who to assign as trainers, then we can work from there!

So you want to contribute?

1. Trainers

- As this thread has become quite long I would appreciate it if people send me suggestions on PM as well as post it here. This is to make it easer for me when I start implementing the trainers. (I will run all suggestions as a poll in Sexout Forums before I start putting them in.

2. Fixes to the plugin

- First of all post it in the thread. If I can make any sense of what you post I will learn by doing it myself. If I can't make any sense of it I will first ask if you could explain it any better, and if I am still really confused I will ask you if you could please help me out by fixing it and then I will have a look at the esp afterwards to try to find out what you actually did :P

3. Adding places/people

- talk to me about your idea, but only if you know how to implement it yourself. I have no experience with this stuff and don't really have the time to learn it right now (I want to learn animations first, and I realy don't have the time for that either atm.

4. Spelling errors and such

- I am always glad for feedback! But if you have GECK and you find some spelling error irritating, please just go into geck and change them, then post the esp in this thread. I really have not had a focus on it at this stage of the plugin. If you are unable to fix it yourself, post it in this thread and I will try to get it done in the next update.

I have now only changed the file to a 7z archive with correct version number. This way everyone can see if they have the correct version if they keep the archive or remember the version number. I will ALWAYS use DDMMYY for dates on these files.

Number of Downloads:

up to v0.0.7 - 1314

0.0.7 - 199

IF ANYONE WISHES TO TAKE UP WORK ON THIS PLUGIN, FEEL FREE. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME OR THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE IT A GOOD PLUGIN RIGHT NOW.

020212v0.0.8SexoutCreatureLove.7z

I agree with Gibson and Lucy.

Also, there is a marked location on the map you can fast travel to called.. something animal husbandry farm, with some emaciated Brahmin and some human remains. I've always thought that place would be perfect to move some sort of bestiality group into, based entirely on the name alone. ;)

This sounds like an awesome idea and I am really looking forward to it.

Sonny works for Coyotes (or Gekos, if you get that implimented). Red Lucy is an awesome idea for...lots of stuff. You may want to set it (if possible) that doing her quests sets you up for breeding with whatever you brought eggs for as a "special" trainer.

I'd put someone with the Khans, just cuz that makes sense to me.

This sounds like an awesome idea and I am really looking forward to it.

Sonny works for Coyotes (or Gekos' date=' if you get that implimented). Red Lucy is an awesome idea for...lots of stuff. You may want to set it (if possible) that doing her quests sets you up for breeding with whatever you brought eggs for as a "special" trainer.

I'd put someone with the Khans, just cuz that makes sense to me.[/quote']

Cool, I'll have to add more eggs that hatch into critters to SCR, it's pretty easy to do was thinking of doing a mod later to make all eggs active :)

I was supposed to release a basic have sex with creatures mod right about now... But as always I hit the wall.. Hard.

As it is now it's quite simple. You talk to someone' date=' mention that you have heard that they are the one to talk to about "namecreaturehere".

Right now I summon the creature, It's stands there looking silly, and when I tell the guy I had enough I delete him, not the creature...

Anyone want to have a look at the plugin and tell me what an idiot I am?

[/quote']

The dialogue script is referencing Forms (NVCrCazadorRapist) and not reference to forms. On the other hand, markfordelete and disable expects reference.

I suggest storing the result of the summoning in a quest variable and using that quest variable to remove the creature.

set SexoutCreatures.CrSuperMutantRapistRef to player.PlaceAtMe CrSuperMutantRapist

elseif SexoutCreatures.cssm == 1
set SexoutCreatures.cssm to 0
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.CrSuperMutantRapistRef
rapist.disable
rapist.MarkForDelete
endif

Guest Donkey

What creature does this mod support ?? If it is only dogs, i could see about releasing only smaller once. like this one. post-3-1359787235091_thumb.jpg

I tried securitron, but i did not like it very much.

Securitron don't have dick mesh and i am running out of idea how to animate something that is almost impossible to animate like ants, scorpions etc.. That is why i asked for dicks props in the other thread.

But i wasted to much times with the crawling animation only.

I was supposed to release a basic have sex with creatures mod right about now... But as always I hit the wall.. Hard.

As it is now it's quite simple. You talk to someone' date=' mention that you have heard that they are the one to talk to about "namecreaturehere".

Right now I summon the creature, It's stands there looking silly, and when I tell the guy I had enough I delete him, not the creature...

[/quote']

The dialogue script is referencing Forms (NVCrCazadorRapist) and not reference to forms. On the other hand, markfordelete and disable expects reference.

I suggest storing the result of the summoning in a quest variable and using that quest variable to remove the creature.

set SexoutCreatures.CrSuperMutantRapistRef to player.PlaceAtMe CrSuperMutantRapist

ref rapist
rapist.disable
rapist.MarkForDelete
endif

That got me a lot further on!

Now I get the creatures summoned and sex anim takes place.

Still one problem tho... When I dismiss the creature the "trainer" also gets deleted...

What creature does this mod support ?? If it is only dogs' date=' i could see about releasing only smaller once. like this one.

I tried securitron, but i did not like it very much.

Securitron don't have dick mesh and i am running out of idea how to animate something that is almost impossible to animate like ants, scorpions etc.. That is why i asked for dicks props in the other thread.

But i wasted to much times with the crawling animation only.

[/quote']

This supports every creature animation in SexoutNG.

Will add support to anything that gets added to SexoutNG soon after it is added. (I am tempted to just add all the anims from the animations thread, but I want all anims to come from SexoutNG so I don't have to worry about problems later when they are added.

[/quote']

ref rapist
rapist.disable
rapist.MarkForDelete
endif

That got me a lot further on!

Now I get the creatures summoned and sex anim takes place.

Still one problem tho... When I dismiss the creature the "trainer" also gets deleted...

Well it shouldn't :) . Can we see the dialogue script ?

Here is the initial result script:

set SexoutCreatures.cssmr to player.PlaceAtMe CrSuperMutantRapist
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.cssmr
set SexoutNG.ActorA to Rapist
set SexoutNG.ActorB to Player

if GetRandomPercent > 50
set Sexout.anim to 1401
else
set Sexout.anim to 1402
endif

CIOS SexoutBegin

Here is the dismiss script:

if SexoutCreatures.csca == 1
set SexoutCreatures.csca to 0
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.cscar
Rapist.disable
Rapist.MarkForDelete
elseif SexoutCreatures.csce == 1
set SexoutCreatures.csce to 0
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.cscer
Rapist.disable
Rapist.MarkForDelete
elseif SexoutCreatures.csd == 1
set SexoutCreatures.csd to 0
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.csdr
Rapist.disable
Rapist.MarkForDelete
elseif SexoutCreatures.csdc == 1
set SexoutCreatures.csdc to 0
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.csdcr
Rapist.disable
Rapist.MarkForDelete
elseif SexoutCreatures.csg == 1
set SexoutCreatures.csg to 0
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.csgr
Rapist.disable
Rapist.MarkForDelete
elseif SexoutCreatures.css == 1
set SexoutCreatures.css to 0
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.cssr
Rapist.disable
Rapist.MarkForDelete
ref rapist
set rapist to SexoutCreatures.cssmr
Rapist.disable
Rapist.MarkForDelete
endif

Guest Donkey

Is it just one person i talk to ?? or are they spread across new vegas ?? So let me get this straight: I just create new animations add them to sexoutNG.esm and this mod is suppose to get everything of it ??

SexoutBegin is already using creature animations so why are you telling this:

if GetRandomPercent > 50

set Sexout.anim to 1401

else

set Sexout.anim to 1402

endif

If you leave this part out it should do it auto just like NPC ?? or does the current sexoutNG only support NPC and not creature ??

Is it just one person i talk to ?? or are they spread across new vegas ?? So let me get this straight: I just create new animations add them to sexoutNG.esm and this mod is suppose to get everything of it ??

SexoutBegin is already using creature animations so why are you telling this:

if GetRandomPercent > 50

set Sexout.anim to 1401

else

set Sexout.anim to 1402

endif

If you leave this part out it should do it auto just like NPC ?? or does the current sexoutNG only support NPC and not creature ??

It's really a remnant from me testing out adding some of the unreleased animations.

It currently support cazadors, centaurs, dogs, death claws, feral ghouls, spore carriers and super mutants. Once I remove the anim selector it should be able to handle any animation added to Sexout.esm for that creature type.

Once new creaturetypes are added (and a friendly NPC for that race is added) I will make dialogue for those races too, and it should then automaticly add those poses to the selection too.

As for who to talk to: For now these dialoges pop up at every single NPC. At a later stage there will be specific trainers for each creaturetype, but for now this is merely a proof of concept.

I was never able to get sex with spore carriers, feral "ghoulds" (heh, sorry, just wanted you to be aware of that typo) or cazadors to initiate. They didn't even attempt it. This was tried several times with two NPCs. Other creatures worked fine, except for centaurs - the animation didn't line up properly. That may or may not be a bug with your mod or SexoutNG itself. I haven't been raped by one of those in a while.

Also, one time after the cazador failed to initiate an animation, I tried to ask for another show (or whatever the option is) and myself and the NPC stripped, stood still, made sex noises and then the (non)animation finished, I talked to her again, said I didn't want another round and she disappeared. AFAIK a cazador never even spawned. Never able to replicate that again.

Animation positioning with ghouls, centaurs, and spore carriers are off (i.e. don't line up)...at least for me. I don't know if it is this mod or any of the sexout plugins. Cazadores do not work; they weren't implemented in sexoutNG, right?

I'm not sure if this comment belongs here - pregnancy does not appear to work. Scanner shows no semen nor sperm.

Animation positioning is a SexoutNG thing. I'll see if I can't find out what numbers they should put int here an give em to pridesayer and ask nicely if he could fix it.

Pregnancy stuff is a pregnancy thing, nothing I can (or know how) to do.

Cazadors leading to removing the NPC should be fixed in latest update!

Cazadors don't work at all? Is this from the latest update?

spore carriers and ghouls not working?

Seems everyone has random bugs not corresponding with each other...

I will do some further testing and see what I can find out!

I can verify that Cazadors don't currently work, but then I've never been able to get the Cazador Rapist to work so that might be an NG problem as well. Also, if you choose anything other than "Did you enjoy the show" after you get it on it deletes the guy you're talking to.

This supports every creature animation in SexoutNG.

Will add support to anything that gets added to SexoutNG soon after it is added. (I am tempted to just add all the anims from the animations thread' date=' but I want all anims to come from SexoutNG so I don't have to worry about problems later when they are added.

[/quote']

I have his new gecko anim in for the next release. What other ones am I missing from that thread?

The only 'not done' thing I'm aware of, in my 'todo' folder of downloads, is the fixed 1203 ghoul anim. I also need to get the centaur and spore carrier properly aligned, but that's all I'm aware of.

I'm only doing anims with .kf's that are 'working'. If the upload in that thread is just a .blend file or something like that, I'm not even looking at any of those until:

1) I get MAX working right for creating anims.

or

2) The NIF scripts are released and working for blender 2.6.

It does work for creatures, but I might have missed adding some anims to the random picker for them. I'll go through it again and make sure they are all there.

Last I knew sexoutng was glitches so that only "young cazadors" would rape you. I doubt this one's a glitch in this mod.

There's a problem with cadazore's (and most other creatures) that beth screwed up and added them to no faction, or the wrong faction. In any case, if the adult cadazore's are a different size the anim is probably not going to work quite right with them anyway.

I am working on the faction issue with a patched ESM. It's a problem for some dogs and supermutants as well.