any penis skin mod out there

alienwarfighter

other then SOS cause its been removed at nexus  so i cant download it on the NMM

so is there other penis mod out there that would work with sex mods?

SOS is now hosted here on LoversLab because Nexus is a shitty place to keep your mods anyway.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

The whole SOS idea was started here and the problems worked out here before it was posted to Nexus anyway so it really just came home after being kicked in the teeth a lot over at Nexus.

alright but theres a lot of download links which one should i choose?

i kinda want the one that only effects the penis not the body if there is one?

other then SOS cause its been removed at nexus  so i cant download it on the NMM

so is there other penis mod out there that would work with sex mods?

SOS is now hosted here on LoversLab because Nexus is a shitty place to keep your mods anyway.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

The whole SOS idea was started here and the problems worked out here before it was posted to Nexus anyway so it really just came home after being kicked in the teeth a lot over at Nexus.

I haven't noticed any other difference between SOS and vanilla male body, except ankles above fur shoes do not display quite correctly wit hairy version.

You can just download the file to your computer and install it with NMM from there.

Edit: SOS affects to male body for a reason. I did not mean to bypass you question. The default SOS is the most closest to version that does not affect to anything else.

Yup. Just manually download it here, click the green puzzle piece icon on the left side of NMM and choose the option to install from file. That's it.

There are full and light versions of SoS. So be sure to read the description page that way you can decide which you want.

o think you it worked! but how do i make all npc have erect penises?

Yup. Just manually download it here, click the green puzzle piece icon on the left side of NMM and choose the option to install from file. That's it.

There are full and light versions of SoS. So be sure to read the description page that way you can decide which you want.

o think you it worked! but how do i make all npc have erect penises?

They don't just have erect penises by default. That's actually the coolest thing about SoS....they're only erect when they should be and are otherwise flaccid. Kind of like reality.

You should have gotten spells to control the erections of the PC and NPCs. Just cast the spells if that's all you want. There can also be dialog options. But you have to go into the MCM menu to set those things up.

If SOS got yanked from Nexus the alternative mods for it may get yanked soon too but try

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39609/?

for alternative body textures for SOS.

Beyond that you are back into the option of getting a nude body mod and using the "nude suit" capability of Sexlab to swap the non-erect to the erect and back without the realistic SOS effects.

Worst case you can find an always erect nude body replacer and just live with corpses that have erections if you remove their armor.

Archived