The Nekomimi Project V_1.1 OLD beta version , only use this if your pc cannot handle the new V_2.1

YES YES YESSSSSSS !!!!!!!

I can use Daugther of Ares !! wooooootNyanya!!!

He even said , heck just use everything has a modders ressource! haha!! Yes yes yes Finally !!!! 

Nekomimi Ares on the wayyyyyyyyyyy omg thats gona be hawt

i really doubt i would be able to pull of the McM options, but anyways if youd want the full real features, daugthers of ares mod is 100% worth it!

I will make a Follower and a Race with her!!! My Dreams are now fullfilled, we got kitty cats and Ares that we can Nekofy

NYAHAHA KAWAIIII

hmmkay im so hyper :3

Wait.... What you have in mind?

Pink Android Catgirl? ;3

Anything you guys would like to get pinkified inside our project? if we can get authorization and it looks cute or badass we can do it!

Any of you running into problems? if you are tell me asap!

How are you guys liking it so far!! =( we are working hard on this and it has been awfully quiet all week,

noone seems to like our schoolhouse? =(

Please give us Feedback's ! :3

Ohhhhh!! was able to pull it off !!! made a non bnb version of the sexy tactical for ares!!!

I wonder how she would like with pink skin instead of white.

we added 35% of pink over it and it barely shows up lol

But she looks great like this i say,

i'll try to make another texture with maybe 75% pink see how it glows

The black and pink was totally horrible =(  loved the face but the lips looked retarded and don't like the Ares BnB body after all so took back 

daughter nude one

But ya thats how pink she looks now *sorry i didnt script her yet so i cannot take her outside for more light*

post-380717-0-05698200-1395698762_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-02829300-1395698769_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-64634400-1395699497_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-23049700-1395699581_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-35529700-1395699584_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-96584500-1395699587_thumb.jpg

Any reason why this Mod would be causing Crashes? I couldn't find anything on incompatibilities, but with it i suddenly crash while walking out of Goodsprings, and after i uninstall the mod, the crashing goes away.

i have been inside goodspring for a month lol so i couldn't say

i am going to test it out now.

We did get a crash problem with our bnb schoolgirl armor because we took the wrist band from tactical and put it on it...

we removed the band and now no more issue.

So it might be an armor? do you have one of my armor or weapon equipped when it happens?

did you uninstall the mod and try to launch the same save?

make sure you save before installing it,

once you got my mod installed and using it, make a new save, and load that save, could fix it

If not maybe could be another mod incompability

but that would be strange because other then the Hands...that override your default folder

we took a super long time to relocate and rename everything so that you could even use the mods we used in ours

and both wouldn't conflict.

But like i said it couuuld be a clipping issue,  maybe the nipple rings  or an armor

Let me know a bit more of whats going on before you crash =)

well i just tried it out and after fixing my schoolgirl armor.

i was able to go anywhere. are you using fast travel or crashing when on foot?

Because even without my mod alot of times i cannot fast travel to or around goodsprings,

can try to go outside of goodsprings on foot then try a fast travel or travel near it when you want to come back in town

i do see a bit of stutter though, so it might simply be that our 4k textures are killing performances

Do you have fnv4gb installed?

maybe try stutter remover too, we forgot about stutter so we are going to reinstall it ourselfs see if it helps,

If not try lowering your anti alias,

i would bet it is our hd textures

Guys!!!! What Ears to do you prefer??

i would need to fix the color to make them pinker or actually black outside with pink in the inside 

But i think that the ears,we put now are a bit too small, and down there.

It makes it look like a sad kitty, we would leave it on Nekochan since she is so unlucky , looking sad is a good thing lol, and she now has her own black unlucky cat that follows her.

But for the Race itself!

Which one would you prefer

post-380717-0-45015700-1395707710_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-42112700-1395707742_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-05129400-1395707745_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-19940900-1395707748_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-10863600-1395707751_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-97638000-1395707754_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-47008200-1395707757_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-29103100-1395707759_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-14297900-1395708707_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-18491200-1395708711_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-83151200-1395708718_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-85332700-1395708724_thumb.jpg

Lol Nevermind!!!

i simply made a new Race !!

So your going to have the choice.

Short pink ears, short black and pink

or long black, long pink,

Might has well!! give you guys 2-3 different body options too?

How does 30 Race Sound to you? :3

we would make short ears black,pink, then again with different tail so 5 race with small ears

Then same 5 Race with D Cup BnB

Then Same 5 Race With Smaller or Bigger? Up to you guys Let us know!!!!

then make race with long ears and same 4 different tail and ears colors so 5 race,

then again same 5 race with D cup

smaller or bigger

So ya so far i think that would leave us at 30 optional body Races... would of prefer it has presets..but its body parts so it has to be races..

so far we got

BnB D cup, T6M , you guys want a type 3 in there? or maybe something bigger O_o, wouldn't fit any of our armors but if u walk around naked i guess..

well found a big pack of custom BnB Cali bodies and armors that i can use..

oh boboy 8 new armors to do, 4 new bodies so you guys will litteraly have 45 Race Options.. Gaaaah

And 7 new weapons. Not vanilla this time!! We love what we did with them but we been wanted a Steyr Aug and a Ak47 and ak7 for a while!!

eek and here we are putting more gear into it lol O_o

you should use fnv4gb

but i could always try and put all the pistols into a box

Because now there is 4 cats in there + a Neko Ares + 3 new armors so far and still have to work on 4 more

and :3

we have 6 new weapons to put in there.

ill try see if i can lower some textures maybe, and put pistols in a box,

Because the school isn't finished hehe

We actually cleared a door that leads to nowhere,

we been thinking of putting an extra cell maybe for that purpose

But we do not get problems though :3  and moving all of this around would be has long has making it almost :3

and lol 4 new body types look at all those race options now

post-380717-0-75385400-1395794484_thumb.jpg

After messing with Both mods and the Race mod by itself, i'm still not 100% clear on what is causing the crashes, i just know it doesn't happen as often when i have the mod disabled. If i had to take a guess at what was causing the issues, i would have to say its either Neko Chan (Guess she really is unlucky and loves to spread it around) or the Neko Tactical Clothing (It may have something to do with it duplicating when you take it from Neko Chan).

Its a shame, i really enjoyed the time i did have with these mods. I look forward to any fixes you could possible offer... if you need more info (like installed mods and such) i would be happy to give them.

After messing with Both mods and the Race mod by itself, i'm still not 100% clear on what is causing the crashes, i just know it doesn't happen as often when i have the mod disabled. If i had to take a guess at what was causing the issues, i would have to say its either Neko Chan (Guess she really is unlucky and loves to spread it around) or the Neko Tactical Clothing (It may have something to do with it duplicating when you take it from Neko Chan).

Its a shame, i really enjoyed the time i did have with these mods. I look forward to any fixes you could possible offer... if you need more info (like installed mods and such) i would be happy to give them.

did you try playing with fnv4gb? i am really thinking it is our high textures

because we tried actually playing today for an hour with monster mod on

we went to have some carnages with loads of monsters on the screen and explosions

and i had Neko Pink Widow Armor on but Nekaros and Nekochan had the tactical on

Buuut if eve ri use the tactical wristbands on any other armors it causes glitches so maybe maybe it is the tactical

Give nekochan another armor =p

We will have more in the next update and most likely will redo everything in 1 pack with most fixes and more video's to help

The Only bug we get so far is since we now made like 40 Race preset. If we try to choose another race when already a nekomimi it crashes game.

But that is easily fixable by choosing caucasian race then showrace again and repick a neko. we even made 2 face preset to make sure.

That is really the only glitch we are running into and don't know how to fix

and we really think it is due to the custom hair or eyes, remember seeing in an install note to not change race with some custom hairs on

And when you say *crash less often with mod disabled*

well i am going to asume you have a few mods that is already causing your game to be very unstable

Because we never crash and we have the entire sexout collections with monster mod, our mod  and a few others

give fn4gb a try and maybe stutter remover, but stutter remover actuall causes crashes if you try to record which my Bf does so we stopped using it

But fnv4gb is great

because if you have alooooot of esp on already

And Our textures might not seem like it but they 2-4k

so that + 60 mods could easily be the problem

Make sure your load orders are ok for the other mods

Don't know *i doubt* it can help but try pushing our esp to the bottom  

*if you have mods that says HAS to be at bottom like nevada skies place ours above it*

If not i am 100% sure it is a lack of memory so fnv4gb would fix that

and also using 4X aa max instead of 8x which there is really no diff other then fps stutter

With what both of you tells me 

Could you both let me know if you are using Fnv4gb or not

Because if both of you are not

That means that i am going to have to put Fnv4gb has a requirement for my mod

I did some testing with Fnv4gb and it seems to have no solved my problem. Im gunna test a few more things to try and help figure out what the actual issue is.