The Nekomimi Project V_1.1 OLD beta version , only use this if your pc cannot handle the new V_2.1

can be anything,,we we're stuck with that bug for 3 weeks last year :3

even now we have a flash player bug, where our webcam always stops working if chrome crash or if we simply log in gmail or anything,,

and we are stuck reinstalling flash and chrome every single time we want to use webcame on a browser.

so it could very well be chrome who's totally pewpew

ON the thought of the katanas, have you thought about using the ones from the Gun Runners Arsenal DLC? 

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Katana_(GRA)

Just a Suggestion

i had forgot i had one in the asuka schoolgirl kit and well i can use anything from that author =)

thats how it looks like now

https://www.facebook.com/677661645623528/photos/pcb.678919925497700/678919868831039/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/677661645623528/photos/pcb.678919925497700/678919845497708/?type=1&theater

woah other then the handle metal thingy they are very similar i might make another one with that one =) thanks for letting me know

have a look at the Nekomite haha!

New Schoolhouse if i can figure out how to put it

and of course how did i forget! pink Teddy Rawr

post-380717-0-53640700-1395003031_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-67444400-1395003032_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-07174300-1395003034_thumb.jpg

Works fine. I modified character in SHOWRACEMENU to this race. I have not tried the weapons, sister, or armor yet, but will probably stay away from it due to developing personal weapons in project nevada. will try sister in more ways than one.

One thing I like is it seems to work better with the larger bnb boobs and Sexout breeders growing boobs in its lactation system. there is no clipping as before.

The textures are great. Thanks

Works fine. I modified character in SHOWRACEMENU to this race. I have not tried the weapons, sister, or armor yet, but will probably stay away from it due to developing personal weapons in project nevada. will try sister in more ways than one.

One thing I like is it seems to work better with the larger bnb boobs and Sexout breeders growing boobs in its lactation system. there is no clipping as before.

The textures are great. Thanks

i have been wondering how to lactate haha where is the machine for it?

or i think i am missing something..is there command consoles ?

and well soon we will have an optional companion mod with simply a bunch of different size bodies and face colors and hairs

inside some kind of house.

we wanted to make another mod but now lol think we just figured out

we will make a weapon addition so like you can just stay away from it

but then u could get the companion loverslab edition mod lol!

basically only a bunch of them cute and sexy but script is pretty much going to be handled with smalltalk

It looked nice but Nekomimi PC  is in default height it is correct? I'm asking because NPC Nekomimi is a bit shorter.

And if I had any request to make I would break outfit in to parts. I would do it myself but I avoid geck like fire ;D

Guest carywinton

Works very well here, not noticing any large issues, just some small polishing up stuff here and there that has been previously mentioned earlier in the topic. Overall nice job, really. :)

hmm both my minoumimi race and nekochan are scaled at default 1.00 she shouldn't be smaller :3

And well to Break the outfit i would need to use Nifskope and save every mesh parts alone has a separate file

And i really have no idea how to make them work after,

something has to be done after like, i need a skeleton under it or the ninodes with the Breast L breast R and so on

and well we tried so much.. we did not want that black choker.

We had one with spikes coming from skullgodess armor.

But we couldnt make it work has a single piece, it had to be pasted on every single armor and bodies,

And so we used Asuka Schoolgirl choker  has a face preset in geck, like the tail and airs and eyelashes

If we knew how to do that ohboboy i could combine whatever i want together!!  like schoolgirl skirt with the tactical skull Bra !! would be sick 

But we really have no idea how to make an armor piece work alone,

hmm both my minoumimi race and nekochan are scaled at default 1.00 she shouldn't be smaller :3

And well to Break the outfit i would need to use Nifskope and save every mesh parts alone has a separate file

And i really have no idea how to make them work after,

something has to be done after like, i need a skeleton under it or the ninodes with the Breast L breast R and so on

and well we tried so much.. we did not want that black choker.

We had one with spikes coming from skullgodess armor.

But we couldnt make it work has a single piece, it had to be pasted on every single armor and bodies,

And so we used Asuka Schoolgirl choker  has a face preset in geck, like the tail and airs and eyelashes

If we knew how to do that ohboboy i could combine whatever i want together!!  like schoolgirl skirt with the tactical skull Bra !! would be sick 

But we really have no idea how to make an armor piece work alone,

You can use skeleton from BB and past over it corped pieces of armour. Nodes should be the same - then you would need to create items in geck for every single piece of amour and set equitable slots for them.

O_o so i only need to load the body and delete the body itself and leave everything else there *ninodes*?,

add the piece i want and save it?  that simple? O_O

could be long to do lol but wow if it is so simple..we would mix sets

and could make the piercings equipable

we would need to create some kind of butler vendor inside to hold everything though haha 

Finishing Weapon Project ! Schoolhouse will now be a Neko Pink HQ!! 

Got permission to use Kitty mod! so will make kitty's!!

and will eventually make Preset Alternatives with different body and lips colors for the race!!

Annnd A bunch of Lowly Scripted Cute Nekomimi companions inside a house with different colors and bodies For you know what!!! Nyanya

Anything else You'd like to see!!??

Super Calorie Plate! haha Meatpie,bacon and melted velveta cheese !! Enuff Fat to stay up for 2 days and finish the First mod Update to the project 

That's eating like a boss

Complete Schoolhouse pinkyfication+ lots of weapons on the way guys !!

should e done tomorrow !!

post-380717-0-77122800-1395350256_thumb.jpg

Are you guys getting a weird ugly texture on the Race also?

Nekochan seems to be alot more sweaty and 4k texture to me, i changed the Race Mesh and it suddenly becomes more shiny..

Wonder how a mesh is responsible for a texture look but yaaa.

If you guys are having this issue too i will include it in the patch tomorow

it looks more like a stretched texture like the D cup looks 4k and then the

t6m looks like i droped the cheapest quality texture on it, and ya the gloss doesn't show has much

ima change the gloss see if that ufly texture going to be fixed

We are finishing up our Nekomimi Schoolhouse too! Will Require this mod Installed before 

But we fixed that skin glossiness, and gave them a bit more sweat to the face, and Changed the Ugly choker for a better one !

added well over 20 New pink weapons !! Lowered The dps a Little bit of the others Due to request,

They are still very OP and Yoko Sniper is still a Guarantee 1 hit gun !!

totally re furnitured the school with pink shelves to fit all those weapons!! and ammo cases ! 

Making sure everything is ok and releasing it in maybe 3-4 hours time we also do a review with it, my bf is already doing this has i speak

This looks really cool.  I enjoyed your video posted.  Very creative stuff.  I hope to try this out soon.  I look forward to all the sisters being added to the mix and hopefully you'll get your permissions to add the content you want to work with.  I can't wait to kick some ass with a new character and I'll be sure to post picture when I get this up and going.

we found a hidden door in the school! that we might use to teleport to another cell,

which could basically be the schools basement, and all the new companions will be in there =)

We had a few idea's!!

Going to add a Busty Sweaty Actually Cute Nekomimi Ghoul!!, with a cute face and actual hairs! been wondering how it would look like, sweaty is nice though haha

we will make a Kitsumimi !! yes yes !!

Another Nekomimi But more innocent looking!! 

Going to add a flop of tiny kitty's everywhere, got permission for that !!! yay

And i sadly still haven't heard from Daughters of Ares Author =(...i SOOOOOO want to make a Pink Nekomimi Ares...Like omg...

Might do it for ourselves and if we ever hear from them could release it.

Any idea's on a follower?

YES YES YESSSSSSS !!!!!!!

I can use Daugther of Ares !! wooooootNyanya!!!

He even said , heck just use everything has a modders ressource! haha!! Yes yes yes Finally !!!! 

Nekomimi Ares on the wayyyyyyyyyyy omg thats gona be hawt

i really doubt i would be able to pull of the McM options, but anyways if youd want the full real features, daugthers of ares mod is 100% worth it!

I will make a Follower and a Race with her!!! My Dreams are now fullfilled, we got kitty cats and Ares that we can Nekofy

NYAHAHA KAWAIIII

hmmkay im so hyper :3

You have quite the ambition for these mods, hope you can make them everything you want them to be. Also, Would you be able to rip the Attack animations for the Katan from the Gun runners Arsenal? It's more fluid and...lacking a better term than 'graceful'. The machete rip skin is good, but the real katana attacks would make it feel super solid.