"What mod is this ?"

HEY PPL! anyone know of a mod that let's u be a vampire and werewolf at the same time?

You can try -HYBRID- Be both VAMPIRE LORD and WEREWOLF or Werewolf and Vampire Lord for everyone or Vampiris and Lycanthropy Potion.

Hey' date=' so it's more of a "Is there a mod that", than a "what mod is this" question. I'm looking for a way to make custom blacksmith categories since I have tons of armors and weapons posted from various other games. I'm basically looking for a way to make categories like "Tera", "Vindictus" and so on, just so that I won't be required to go through hundreds of items, just so that I'll find that special one I'm looking for. Is there a mod that does this or a way to do it myself?

[/quote']

None that I know, but there are Blacksmiths Guild and Lorecraft should you want to try.

Thx a lot friend :D

hello Lover Labers ^^. this is more like "is there" than "what is it". so anyone know if there's TBBP 1st person skeleton/fix available somewhere?

its on the main tbbp page.

I'm blind couse can't see anything mentioned about "1st person" skeleton, there's only main skeleton...

hello Lover Labers ^^. this is more like "is there" than "what is it". so anyone know if there's TBBP 1st person skeleton/fix available somewhere?

I'm blind couse can't see anything mentioned about "1st person" skeleton' date=' there's only main skeleton...

[/quote']

i dont think there is one. as far as i know it just uses the normal BBP 1st person skeleton

I'm blind couse can't see anything mentioned about "1st person" skeleton' date=' there's only main skeleton...

[/quote']

i dont think there is one. as far as i know it just uses the normal BBP 1st person skeleton

it does, but not having 100% compatible 1st person skeleton gives headache for some armor modders since u cant use the same model for 1st person. u get Instant CTD if u do so.

[/quote']

it does, but not having 100% compatible 1st person skeleton gives headache for some armor modders since u cant use the same model for 1st person. u get Instant CTD if u do so.

if modders making TBBP armors have been having problems with it i have not heard anything about it. since my mod deals with skeetons i try to keep a eye on mods that replace them.

p/s- It is just me or something sinister happening that the spoiler tag is missing from the reply box? :s

Yes' date=' it has been missing for me for a few days now.

Author is Messias Mummo' date=' link to mod page:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28014

yo, which hair is used there? it looks familiar.

Sims Hair, Hair 6, Equinoxe.