"What mod is this ?"

Hey, so it's more of a "Is there a mod that", than a "what mod is this" question. I'm looking for a way to make custom blacksmith categories since I have tons of armors and weapons posted from various other games. I'm basically looking for a way to make categories like "Tera", "Vindictus" and so on, just so that I won't be required to go through hundreds of items, just so that I'll find that special one I'm looking for. Is there a mod that does this or a way to do it myself?

Does anybody know where this hair is from?

69377-1354403415.jpg

I know its a variation of the harvest hair in the ZZSHOP coolsims hair pack but I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas?

That's just it. You know exactly what the hair is.

GraceDarkling most likely gave it a stripe of color herself.

It's very easy to do, if you know how to edit a DDS file.

Is this armor released? I think it's from a loverslab member who released the Nia outfit:

15761.jpg

Also can someone reupload the Devil May Cry combat music replacer? It was on nexus but banned by the nazis there.

Also any info on any Vilja appearance enhancement mods? Searched around but didn't find any "prettify Vilja" mods.

Click my signature. You'll find the DMC Combat Music Replacer there with a whole bunch of other Skyrim mods. Be warned, it's around 190MB

HEY PPL! anyone know of a mod that let's u be a vampire and werewolf at the same time?

You can be a vampire and werewolf' date=' but not Vampire Lord. The game will let you switch between Vampire Lord and Werewolf twice, just talk to Aela or Serena to swap.

[/quote']

yes :) i know.. I did my 1st playthrough completelly vannila with dawnguard installed. well, that was almost a 250hour save :) now i'm on my second playthrough mainly for fun and trying mods and i just wanted to feel a bit overpowered :P but thanks for your answer

Double post!

Does anyone have the CHSBHC skin fix mentioned here in this post?

Getting a skin texture gap around the waist. Any help? I'm using a skin mod different from CHSBHC. Will I have to change it?

iA0hd.png

In a nutshell (and if my memory on this is correct) CHSBHC bodies and it's variants use an earlier version of the skin textures from CBBE. That gap is cause by using incompatible textures which most newer textures are. There use to be a fix on the CBBE nexus page but it is no longer there anymore. Someone here might still have a copy though. I sadly don't since I switched to version 3.

HEY PPL! anyone know of a mod that let's u be a vampire and werewolf at the same time?

You can try -HYBRID- Be both VAMPIRE LORD and WEREWOLF or Werewolf and Vampire Lord for everyone or Vampiris and Lycanthropy Potion.

Hey' date=' so it's more of a "Is there a mod that", than a "what mod is this" question. I'm looking for a way to make custom blacksmith categories since I have tons of armors and weapons posted from various other games. I'm basically looking for a way to make categories like "Tera", "Vindictus" and so on, just so that I won't be required to go through hundreds of items, just so that I'll find that special one I'm looking for. Is there a mod that does this or a way to do it myself?

[/quote']

None that I know, but there are Blacksmiths Guild and Lorecraft should you want to try.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/21367858.html

bc63c7da.jpg

05fede02.jpg

ec4011b1.jpg

b0daaa05.jpg

can someone with access to 4shared upload this to share-online.biz or mediafire' date=' please. that would be nice. :)

[/quote']

here ya go. converted to 7zip since rar was about 90mb http://www.mediafire.com/?dsn7nwr62y74d7u

damn :P almost forgot i uploaded this, there's another 2 armors i converted, i will upload a updated file later.