"What mod is this ?"

@ivanchee0

I'm afraid I don't have a picture to go by' date=' but here's to hoping someone may know.

I'm looking for a bone bikini-like armor mod. IIRC it was just a bone hand bikini top, then maybe another hand in the crotch area.

Can't remember where I saw it. May have been this thread, but after going through numerous pages I was unable to find it.

[/quote']

Issit this? if it is not issit the one similar but without the armed bits?

attachment.php?aid=10591

if it is, give it a reply and i will shoot up a link

That looks like it's it. Thanks!

@vergi1097

I'm afraid I don't have a picture to go by' date=' but here's to hoping someone may know.

I'm looking for a bone bikini-like armor mod. IIRC it was just a bone hand bikini top, then maybe another hand in the crotch area.

Can't remember where I saw it. May have been this thread, but after going through numerous pages I was unable to find it.

[/quote']

attachment.php?aid=10591

is that cbbe and if it is can u post link? :0

Stalker Armor CHSBHC

http://www.mediafire.com/?ga1810bbq1ae511

Looks similar

Lady of Death CBBE

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13761/

I think that's the link? Thanks!

@ivanchee0

[/quote']

attachment.php?aid=10591

That looks like it's it. Thanks!

@vergi1097

[/quote']

attachment.php?aid=10591

is that cbbe and if it is can u post link? :0

Stalker Armor CHSBHC

http://www.mediafire.com/?ga1810bbq1ae511

Looks similar

Lady of Death CBBE

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13761/

I think that's the link? Thanks!

no problems. I wanna be those skeleton hands one day. I mean they are the luckiest skeleton hands u can find in the whole of skyrim.

I finally released it!!

Skyrim Extended Glow - Daedric Armor

:)

Haha nice Xanshio ;)

Thanks' date=' Vergil097!! I hope everyone like this mod. :)

And endorse it!! It has so much potential. It would be sad if this mod become forgotten. :-/

[/quote']

Thank's for Daedric, it's look awesome;)

are you do next something like this armor?:)

Yes!! I have plans to extend this technique to other vanilla armors and weapons. :)

I was thinking on the Dwarven Armor or the Ebony Armor for my next project.

Of course, I'll keep updating the Daedric Armor mod page with other things related. I intend to make a glowing version of the amazing female Daedric Boots made by MAK07. I just dunno how to contact him to get his permission to release it when I'm done.

Anyone have his email? I can't send him a PM on Nexus. :-/

I finally released it!!

Haha nice Xanshio ;)

And endorse it!! It has so much potential. It would be sad if this mod become forgotten. :-/

[/quote']

Yes!! I have plans to extend this technique to other vanilla armors and weapons. :)

Of course, I'll keep updating the Daedric Armor mod page with other things related. I intend to make a glowing version of the amazing female Daedric Boots made by MAK07. I just dunno how to contact him to get his permission to release it when I'm done.

I will be check for tha glass armor;)

I finally released it!!

Haha nice Xanshio ;)

[/quote']

I think I read somewhere that you could use his/her work aslong as you give credit, There are other modders at nexus using his work and giving him/her credit and the admins at nexus are on a muzzle

Haha nice Xanshio ;)

[/quote']

I think I read somewhere that you could use his/her work aslong as you give credit, There are other modders at nexus using his work and giving him/her credit and the admins at nexus are on a muzzle

This is great!! Thanks a lot for this information. :)

Guest Lehshara

So anyone had the same problem like me with Nero armor (by Jancicc) ???

I have CBBE installed but when i try to wear that armor I have instant CTD.

@EDIT,

NVM, got it to work after installing: Nude and Jiggly mod.

Other question, is there any way to change breast size in this armor?

My char has small titties... but when i will equip Nero armor....The tits size is XXL lol.

[/quote']

This is great!! Thanks a lot for this information. :)

I mean, there are other armours out there, that are based on MAK's work, he/she has been inactive for quite some time now and they're still up....