"What mod is this ?"

On a different tone. I MADE MY FIRST ARMOR MOD!!!:exclamation::exclamation:

Now to clarify' date=' I didn't make it. I just edited texture and mesh of existing armor and mix matched them. OCZ Kagura and Neo's Scouter Corset (the UNPB-BBP redux). I did not create/import either of those two outfits. just texture mesh "EDIT", lol. But still for me its a start.

#1 :heart:

#2 :D

2u5886a.jpg

Just wanted to show them to thank this wonderful community that is really so helpful and is really something special.

Thanks guys.

Download link?

Seriously you show off a picture without sharing it as a "thanks to this wonderful community"? So that guy who made a bunch of retextures of Oblivion armors and pasted "no I won't f*cking share these" is like a hero now.

huh? O_o it's modder's choice to share or not, u cant demand someone to share his work.

Unfortunately it's the age of the internet a lot of people feel they can demand anything they want because of anonymity.

I also wanted to say thank you jancicc for the Nano suit and the Nero armor getting ready to go and try them out :D

Hmm... No idea why but i have instant CTD when i try to wear Nero armor...other CBBE armors work fine' date=' I already tried installing:

"Hot_Fix_for_1st_Person_of_view_UNPB-BBP-14899"

Armor also CTD on companion Lusia ;d

wtf.

[/quote']

it's armor with BBP, u need bbp skeleton too and try to reinstall that mod, there's no way that others have fixed it but u cant. if lucia too then it should actually be skeleton

Unfortunately it's the age of the internet a lot of people feel they can demand anything they want because of anonymity.

I also wanted to say thank you jancicc for the Nano suit and the Nero armor getting ready to go and try them out :D

np, if u get CTD download "Hot_Fix_for_1st_Person_of_view_UNPB-BBP-14899" in UNPB mod from nexus. also get skeleton with BBP

did anyone have a chance to grab the the catwoman suits before they were hidden (apparently its the suit from arkham city)

calm -> only hidden by author

i've them....if it doesn't come back -> you will get your file (UNP/CBBE) but for now, wait what he (the author) will do

What body type for this' date=' look at the belly, what a sexy belly! :)

13377-3-1340970467.jpg

Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE UNP ADEC by Xs2reality

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13377

Hi, it does not work. When I use the sporty sexy map for CHSBHC, there are a tex blend bug around the waist. :|