Ugly “shadows” in intimate places od female body

Sharp852

Hello,I have a problem with a ugly shadow(or something else but i dont know how it call...) in intimate places of my character....like a shadow from underwear bud i dont have underwear. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS BUG!!!! screen attached below...if needed i can attach a screen of installed mods ;) and sorry for bad eng cuz my natural lang is Slovak.

I install firts unpb/blessed and after that navetsa cbbe/unp/thepal v2 v3 files and after normally skyui, sexlab+addons, schlongs of skyrim. If you need i can attach a screen of installed mods with install time/order from NMM(all mods installed via NMM

I'm thinking that could be a texture issue. What I'm wondering is if maybe the "femalebody_1_msn.dds" isn't present, so it's trying to load the default masking thus giving you the illusion you've got on transparent underwear. Check under "Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim/Textures/Actors/Character/Female" and see if the file named "femalebody_1_msn.dds" is present. If not there's the possibility that it's reading the default one from the "Skyrim - Textures.bsa" file. I'm not an expert on this but I do know the msn file is what governs where shadowing appears on the body so that's why I'm curious if it may not be present.

Archived