Dark Souls II

Lovely Rose

I hope they will move first DKS on steam too.

Hmm what do you mean? Its on steam already. By the way its on sale this weekend, -66% :P

I mean, that they will move it from GFWL service to steam one. Basically you can buy it on steam, yes, but  actual play requies GFWL.

I mean, that they will move it from GFWL service to steam one. Basically you can buy it on steam, yes, but  actual play requies GFWL.

That's actually an issue I have with Dark Souls 1 as well. I already got it (boxed version), but never finished it. Now on my new computer I reinstalled it, and slapped my head when I realized it uses GFWL ... which will be killed in July this year (twas rubbish anyway)

Now everything hints at DS1 will go to Steamworks, though nothing really 100% official has been announced yet...I would be mightily pissed though if

this game would not be transferred to Steamworks...but not as much as the people that buy it now I guess. They should really give some official statements first before they make a steamsale for this game...

And if tehy move it to Steam, I hope my boxed version can be transferred easily, I had nothing but issues with Arkham Asylum when I tried that...

• 4 weeks later...

I could have sworn that early on that had an achievement on Dark Souls II for not lighting any bonfires and beating the game. As well as one for not using estus, but when I went to go start my character for doing it yesterday, i checked and they weren't there. So I stopped right there because it just went from MEGA HARD ->to-> 'just dark souls hard.'

I could have sworn that early on that had an achievement on Dark Souls II for not lighting any bonfires and beating the game. As well as one for not using estus, but when I went to go start my character for doing it yesterday, i checked and they weren't there. So I stopped right there because it just went from MEGA HARD ->to-> 'just dark souls hard.'

The no-death no-bonfire runs don't have achievements, they give you rings though.

Archived