Application Hang-Ups

Yeh , Actually Temporarily I have Reinstalled Blender and Some other Stuff to My E-drive and the Freezing Has Stopped ( Blender / Nifskope work fine and not a single freeze )  . Skyrim and Steam are Still in My D-drive . Will Make a Move Soon Ish 2-3 days prolly

Life Is up for this Drive its been Running  for 5 years .Backed up Most things On D: for Now .

Chhers

• 2 weeks later...

An up-date on my situation and a request for help and/or advice please.

Further to the BIOS update my pc is running really well about 99% of the time.  Memory diagnostics show no problem,  Registry is currently clean. Temperatures well within correct parameters.  Skyrim is re-installed though not with all the mods I want to add yet.  The game is running at between 55 and 78 FPS in all locations so far.  However I am still getting the occasional Fault Bucket type 5 error and yesterday I had a totally new one to me.

"Fault bucket 5948882, type22d; Event Name RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64 Response: Not availabled;&x000a:Cab Id: 0 Problem signature ENB Host" and the rest did not show on my screen.

I have been totally unable to find any reference to this anywhere including several of the ENB threads and the original site.  Help please - as all I am using is the ENB Boost for memory which I am sure is correctly installed.  (I followed the STEP Guide to do it)

Only thing i can read from this, is that the ENBHost process was closed due to a problem.
Try assigning administrator privileges to SKSE, TESV.EXE and ENBHost.EXE and if you enabled DEP in WIndows, disable it.

And disable your AV while playing Skyrim or add all execetables to the exclusion list.

Call the properties of each .EXE file in your skyrim folder, navigate to the tab "Compatibility" and check the box for "Run as administrator...". This'll run them as admin, as the stock admin account is not the real system admin, and it's good this way.

As for DEP, it's hidden in the advanced settings of your system properties. Performance -> Data execution prevention.

i don't know about Avast, so just disable it when playing Skyrim.