[WIP]Animations for Skyrim

Yes! Another animator is ALWAYS welcome. One thing though if the tools you have will let you can do so, please give the guy a large penis instead of that needle sized one. You don't want to watch your animation in game with the large SOS Schlong coming out the gals back so it would be better to make sure it fits nicely when the animation is first created.

im using skeleton with sos genitals bones and im animating the penis and the balls cant you see it?.

about penis ill just resize it lol ^^ good point! we dont wanna pierce the galls head in a skull fuck!

lol i can even make the penis go down her throat like "The Legend Of Heather I Deepthroat"

yes, opinions for improvement are always welcome, none of this anims are ready to go into SSL, and I just finished now my first loop of paired anim *fingers crossed* and hopefuly it will work and ill have to redo all anims again :D  in a paired config.

heres the preview(the GIF loop is not complete but you get the picture^^): *hoping it will work*

post-58836-0-48941900-1393301420_thumb.gif

im using skeleton with sos genitals bones and im animating the penis and the balls cant you see it?.

about penis ill just resize it lol ^^ good point! we dont wanna pierce the galls head in a skull fuck!

lol i can even make the penis go down her throat like "The Legend Of Heather I Deepthroat"

If you can make it go down the throat then by all means do so, especially if the skeleton will let you show an enlargement of the throat as it happens :).

Likewise for any other sex act it would be good if you could make sure the dick bends so it goes neatly up the torso regardless of the entry angle (sort of like a real dick) instead of as I mentioned before clipping through the back. That way only someone with a re-dick-ulous (pun intended) dick longer than the girls torso will see it pop out of the top of her head.

I was never able to get animations with the sos skeleton penis bones to export and work correctly ingame.  I'd love if you could share your process.

Keep it up...

I was never able to get animations with the sos skeleton penis bones to export and work correctly ingame.  I'd love if you could share your process.

Keep it up...

ahh... your right. I rigged the bones in max, but the animation doesnt work ingame. must be scripted... im gonna chat with 

b3lisario

and try to figure this out