Pose mods?

Cyan

Salutations

Can anyone recommend some pose mods? want to take some pics but I haven't really used one before. Besides the ones available on the nexus, are there any more? perhaps more explicit? I found an old thread here about hentai and erori but the links are dead

Follow the links from these two posts to download quite a lot of pose and animation mods.

Recommending specific ones is difficult, it depends on what type of pictures you want to take. Mods featuring sexual content are for example:

• 'CTAddPose Bondage Sex 1'
  • 'CTAddPose DSK (Erori)' 1 & 2
  • 'CTAddPose 2ch (Hentai)'
  • 'CTAddPose Merged'
  • 'CTAddPose v1'

Mods specialized on weapon and combat poses are these here in particular:

• 'Lain Pose MOD v1.4'
  • 'CTAddPose Le02'
  • 'CTAddPose Chawan'
  • 'CTAddPose Gaff 1'
  • many of the Goma pose mods contain weapon and combat categories

And then there are very particular combat pose mods like 'Modern Arsenal Poses' and 'CTAddPose Gun Gimmick'.

All sorts of more general poses are found in a lot of the normal pose mods. Japanese idol-styled poses ('hand hearts' and victory sign gestures and such) are included in mods like both 'NaRae' pose collections, 'CTAddPose Ordinary' and 'CTAddPose GAZ'.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I think 'CTAddPose Mfethi' has animated bottle masturbation. It's been a while since I last used that pose mod but I'm quite sure to have seen such animation(s) in there. Maybe you should try it.

But I have a whole lot of different 'Mfethi' archives... This one seems to be most recent, it also has the 'Merged' pose mod included:

CTAddPose_Mfethi.7z

I think 'CTAddPose Mfethi' has animated bottle masturbation. It's been a while since I last used that pose mod but I'm quite sure to have seen such animation(s) in there. Maybe you should try it.

But I have a whole lot of different 'Mfethi' archives... This one seems to be most recent, it also has the 'Merged' pose mod included:

attachicon.gifCTAddPose_Mfethi.7z

That's it :)

Looking at these pose mods and thinking, where is there a mod that uses these things as a spell? like an enemy npc would cast it on the player and the player would end up restrained for x amount of time maybe the spell causes fatigue and magicka to decrease too while trapped. The poses will switch to something that goes on a wall if the spell hits the player while they are near a wall otherwise the spell uses poses that work on the floor or ground? Any of these mods mentioned near the top of the thread do this?

I have furo trap but it doesn't do chains and bdsm stuff just monsters and tentacles. The chained beasts mod has stuff all over the place lol that mod is crazy! but I was looking for basically a mod like furo trap where an enemy npc casts a spell on player or other npc and they are chained for x amount of time randomly say 30 secs or a minute tops. I guess I could try to make a mod using the other mods as base or alter mods like ctaddpose or something.

Even the commenters in the comments section of that mod are asking the same thing that I am lol. Oh well maybe someday someone makes a mod that takes all these bdsm poses and makes them into restraining spells with a nice spell in game settings menu like other mods.

Archived