[Request] Job demands for asset or animation creators

Strec

Thanks.

Be carefull if you find an extern armor, I need to integrate the meshes and textures without restrictions so the modder must be alive and agree :P

I try to make SS3 the less intrusive as I can, if you have any problems PM me. I can also document some functions I use if needed.

• 5 months later...

Sooo I am putting the offer here if anyone needs the help. I am pretty experienced on making house/interior mods.

I mostly have made player homes before. Usually flooded with boxes and places to store your stuff.

I have little experience with building places with enemies, not good at scripting. or anything else. JUST Putting together homes. But i am willing to learn other things. :D

Just send me a PM if you want something done.

Oh and i don't MAKE textures/Meshs. I just use what Bethesda gave us to make them XD

Sooo I am putting the offer here if anyone needs the help. I am pretty experienced on making house/interior mods.

I mostly have made player homes before. Usually flooded with boxes and places to store your stuff.

I have little experience with building places with enemies, not good at scripting. or anything else. JUST Putting together homes. But i am willing to learn other things. :D

Just send me a PM if you want something done.

Oh and i don't MAKE textures/Meshs. I just use what Bethesda gave us to make them XD

Raider Queen has made a few house mods and from what I have seen they were pretty well put together. ;).

Congrats on the 666 post.. lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't usually create normal content unless it was animation but i needed this so here is a nude mesh for protectron:

There was another thread where you could upload asset but it seem to have disspaeared from sticky. is this now the way contribute for normal game assets too ??

Maybe the title needs changing like request or contribution ?? so people know where to upload new stuff when created ??

credits for penis mesh:

GSBmodders i think he is the one who created this.