Jump to content

[mod] Copious Cocks fix


Recommended Posts

Posted

Copious Cocks fix

View File

A quick and dirty fix for the mod "Copious Cocks" by @Zermelane

I take absolutely no credits for the mod itself, I just provide the fix. I didn't change all the files in the .zip, but I forgot which exactly and couldn't be bothered to recheck. :D

 

Install Copious Cocks as normal, then overwrite with the files from the fix.

 

Not sure if EVERYTHING works, but the game starts and the portraits show up.

 

Word of warning: I arranged the categories to my personal likings. So you now only have 5 different "species".

 

Categories are:

 

Flying

Marine

Mammal

Reptilian

Alien

 

Reptilian, for example, includes all snakes, dragons, lizards, etc. in a single species. I like species having a lot of variety rather than a species with only 10 or so portraits. 

 

Tested with Stellaris 4.5

 

Enjoy.

 

Requirements:

 

Copious Cocks and all its requirements.

 

Link to the original mod:

 

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/26
  • Category
  • Requirements
    Copious cocks and all its requirements

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...