BlockCode Posted yesterday at 02:47 AM Posted yesterday at 02:47 AM Oh that would be great, thanks! This works so good, you did a great job.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 02:47 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:47 AM Just now, BlockCode said: Oh that would be great, thanks! This works so good, you did a great job. Thanks I appreciate it.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 03:11 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:11 AM 22 minutes ago, BlockCode said: Oh that would be great, thanks! This works so good, you did a great job. I have added patch to the mod page for download let me know if it fixes your issues. Going to be working on my own version of 3pco that uses skse which should run a little better and works perfectly with my first person mod.
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 03:30 AM Posted yesterday at 03:30 AM Okay, thanks. I will test and let you know.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 03:31 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:31 AM (edited) Just now, BlockCode said: Okay, thanks. I will test and let you know. thank you appreciate it if it doesn't please send me what log file says. Edited yesterday at 03:32 AM by Binksy24
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 03:52 AM Posted yesterday at 03:52 AM (edited) Unfortunately the patch did not solve the issue. This is the only log that I found:   [23:42:26.809] [18488] BodyInFirstPerson_3PCO v1-0-0-0 [23:42:26.809] [18488] Body In First Person - 3PCO patch 1.0.0.0 on Skyrim 1.5.97.0 [23:43:05.555] [26020] Took over Game.UpdateThirdPerson (skipped in body view) [23:44:04.973] [23876] Skipping Game.UpdateThirdPerson while in body view (further skips not logged)  Do you require anything else?  Edited yesterday at 03:52 AM by BlockCode
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 03:55 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:55 AM 3 minutes ago, BlockCode said: Unfortunately the patch did not solve the issue. This is the only log that I found:   [23:42:26.809] [18488] BodyInFirstPerson_3PCO v1-0-0-0 [23:42:26.809] [18488] Body In First Person - 3PCO patch 1.0.0.0 on Skyrim 1.5.97.0 [23:43:05.555] [26020] Took over Game.UpdateThirdPerson (skipped in body view) [23:44:04.973] [23876] Skipping Game.UpdateThirdPerson while in body view (further skips not logged)  Do you require anything else?  Thanks for the log! It shows the patch is working, so 3PCO isn't the cause. It also shows you're on Skyrim 1.5.97, which Body In First Person doesn't officially support yet (it's built for 1.6.1170 / 1.7). A few questions to narrow it down: Which version of Body In First Person do you have installed? There should also be a BodyInFirstPerson.log in the same folder if you're on 1.8. Could you send it if it's there? Do you use True Directional Movement, or any other mod that lets your character turn and run in any direction (360 movement)? Does it still happen if you disable 3PCO?
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 04:00 AM Posted yesterday at 04:00 AM (edited) I'm running Version 1.7. I do have True Directional Movement and I tried changing the setting that someone mention in the post above to vanilla. I haven't disable 3PCO yet but I will give it a try. Edited yesterday at 04:01 AM by BlockCode
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 04:03 AM Author Posted yesterday at 04:03 AM 3 minutes ago, BlockCode said: I'm running Version 1.7. I do have True Directional Movement and I tried changing the setting that someone mention in the post above to vanilla. I haven't disable 3PCO yet but I will give it a try. Thanks! That helps a lot. The turning is most likely coming from True Directional Movement rather than 3PCO. Could you try these and let me know? In TDM's MCM, turn off directional movement completely (both sheathed and weapon-drawn) and test body view again. If the problem goes away, we know it's TDM. Let me know which version of TDM you have. Note that Body In First Person is built for Skyrim 1.6.1170 and newer, and you're on 1.5.97, so the TDM handoff may not be working on your version. I'm looking into a 1.5.97 version.
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 04:24 AM Posted yesterday at 04:24 AM (edited) When I disable True Directional Movement version 2.2.6 and 3PCO I still have the same issue? I understand that this is not made for 1.5.97 but I though I would give it a try. I'm not expecting you to go out of your way to make it work or solve my issue but I do appreciate the great effort and the time you have spent. As it stands it works very well, I will continue to look over my load order to see if I can disable mods I think might interfere with your mod. I will look at maybe an animation mod that maybe causing this to happen? Fingers crossed. Edited yesterday at 04:26 AM by BlockCode
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 04:24 AM Author Posted yesterday at 04:24 AM Just now, BlockCode said: When I disable True Directional Movement and 3PCO I still have the same issue? I understand that this is not made for 1.5.97 but I though I would give it a try. I'm not expecting you to go out of your way to make it work or solve my issue but I do appreciate the great effort and the time you have spent. As it stands it works very well, I will continue to look over my load order to see if I can disable mods I think might interfere with your mod. I will look at maybe an animation mode that maybe causing this to happen? fingers crossed. Hi! Thanks for the info, it really helped. Your log showed the 3PCO patch is working, so the turning is most likely coming from True Directional Movement, not 3PCO. You don't need the 3PCO patch for this. You're on Skyrim 1.5.97, and Body In First Person is built for 1.6.1170 and newer, so I've made a test version for 1.5.97 that also logs exactly what happens between Body In First Person and TDM. Would you mind trying it? You'll need: SKSE64 2.0.20 Address Library for SKSE Plugins (the Special Edition 1.5.97 file) SkyUI and MCM Helper (SE versions) Steps: Uninstall your current Body In First Person (1.7), then install the test version. Load a save, go into body view, and walk backwards and sideways with TDM on as normal. Close the game and send me the log from: Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\BodyInFirstPerson.log Also let me know which version of TDM you have. It's safe to swap on an existing save, and your MCM settings should carry over. It's a test build, so if anything odd happens, just reinstall 1.7. Thanks for helping get this working on 1.5.97! BodyInFirstPerson-v1.8.1-SE-test.zip
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 04:28 AM Posted yesterday at 04:28 AM TDM Version 2.2.6, I will test and let you know. Thanks!
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 04:44 AM Posted yesterday at 04:44 AM Still get the same results? Strange? Here is the log:  [00:40:26.986] [31532] BodyInFirstPerson v1-8-1-0 [00:40:26.986] [31532] Body In First Person 1.8.1.0 on Skyrim 1.5.97.0 [00:40:31.355] [31532] SmoothCam not installed [00:40:31.520] [31532] True Directional Movement found, API connected [00:41:07.873] [30408] Took over Game.ShakeCamera (blocked in body view during scenes) [00:41:48.646] [31532] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:41:52.694] [31532] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [00:41:53.650] [31532] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:00.533] [31532] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement off [00:42:20.685] [14120] Leaving body view: weapon drawn (vanilla first person in combat) [00:42:20.685] [14120] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [00:42:20.685] [14120] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view false, scene false) [00:42:29.188] [30240] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:29.198] [31532] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [00:42:38.582] [31532] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:38.590] [28008] Leaving body view: F pressed [00:42:38.590] [28008] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [00:42:43.975] [30144] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:43.980] [31532] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on  I think I have something on my end causing this?
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 04:47 AM Author Posted yesterday at 04:47 AM 1 minute ago, BlockCode said: Still get the same results? Strange? Here is the log:  [00:40:26.986] [31532] BodyInFirstPerson v1-8-1-0 [00:40:26.986] [31532] Body In First Person 1.8.1.0 on Skyrim 1.5.97.0 [00:40:31.355] [31532] SmoothCam not installed [00:40:31.520] [31532] True Directional Movement found, API connected [00:41:07.873] [30408] Took over Game.ShakeCamera (blocked in body view during scenes) [00:41:48.646] [31532] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:41:52.694] [31532] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [00:41:53.650] [31532] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:00.533] [31532] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement off [00:42:20.685] [14120] Leaving body view: weapon drawn (vanilla first person in combat) [00:42:20.685] [14120] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [00:42:20.685] [14120] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view false, scene false) [00:42:29.188] [30240] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:29.198] [31532] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [00:42:38.582] [31532] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:38.590] [28008] Leaving body view: F pressed [00:42:38.590] [28008] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [00:42:43.975] [30144] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [00:42:43.980] [31532] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on  I think I have something on my end causing this? Thanks, the log helps a lot! Two quick questions: During that test, did your body still turn when walking backwards, and if so, only after leaving and re-entering body view (e.g. after drawing a weapon or pressing F)? When you tested with TDM "disabled" earlier, did you turn it off in its MCM or untick it in your mod manager?
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 04:58 AM Posted yesterday at 04:58 AM When I walk in the other direction my body always turns in the direction I want to go no matter what I do. If I draw my weapon I don't see my body and I walk backwards without turning, pressing F my body will turn in the direction I want to go. I disabled TDM in the MCM.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 05:09 AM Author Posted yesterday at 05:09 AM 10 minutes ago, BlockCode said: When I walk in the other direction my body always turns in the direction I want to go no matter what I do. If I draw my weapon I don't see my body and I walk backwards without turning, pressing F my body will turn in the direction I want to go. I disabled TDM in the MCM. Thanks for testing! A couple more things that will pin this down: Was that with the newest test version (1.8.2)? If so, could you send the BodyInFirstPerson.log from that session? Do you use any movement animation mods, for example 360 Walk and Run Plus, or anything installed through FNIS, Nemesis or Pandora that changes walking/running? Also try this updated test version and send the log if it doesn't fix the issue BodyInFirstPerson-v1.8.2-SE-test.zip
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 05:17 AM Posted yesterday at 05:17 AM I use MCO for combat, I don't have 360 Walk and Run. One thing that I do know is that I don't walk backwards unless I have my weapon drawn and I'm in combat with the exception of first person with weapon drawn I go backwards but that because I don't see my body in vanilla, soon as I see my body in first person I turn in that direction. I will test 1.8.2 now.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 05:26 AM Author Posted yesterday at 05:26 AM 8 minutes ago, BlockCode said: I use MCO for combat, I don't have 360 Walk and Run. One thing that I do know is that I don't walk backwards unless I have my weapon drawn and I'm in combat with the exception of first person with weapon drawn I go backwards but that because I don't see my body in vanilla, soon as I see my body in first person I turn in that direction. I will test 1.8.2 now. I think mco could be the issue we will known with the log from this new version Â
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 05:28 AM Posted yesterday at 05:28 AM I hope this helps,  [01:24:01.882] [29312] BodyInFirstPerson v1-8-2-0 [01:24:01.882] [29312] Body In First Person 1.8.2.0 on Skyrim 1.5.97.0 [01:24:06.210] [29312] SmoothCam not installed [01:24:06.371] [29312] True Directional Movement found, API connected (with yaw control) [01:24:41.446] [33888] Took over Game.ShakeCamera (blocked in body view during scenes) [01:25:22.185] [29312] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:25.433] [29312] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:26.399] [29312] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:33.492] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement off [01:25:33.492] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0) [01:25:55.436] [24048] Leaving body view: weapon drawn (vanilla first person in combat) [01:25:55.436] [24048] Body view off: gave yaw control back to TDM (result 0) [01:25:55.436] [24048] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [01:25:55.436] [24048] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view false, scene false) [01:25:58.988] [22888] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:58.999] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [01:25:58.999] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0) [01:26:19.167] [29312] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [01:26:19.173] [22888] Leaving body view: F pressed [01:26:19.173] [22888] Body view off: gave yaw control back to TDM (result 0) [01:26:19.173] [22888] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [01:26:27.656] [22888] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:26:27.665] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [01:26:27.665] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0) [01:26:49.934] [29312] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [01:26:49.942] [36564] Leaving body view: F pressed [01:26:49.942] [36564] Body view off: gave yaw control back to TDM (result 0) [01:26:49.942] [36564] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [01:27:12.915] [32548] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:27:12.925] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [01:27:12.925] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0) Â
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 05:34 AM Author Posted yesterday at 05:34 AM 2 minutes ago, BlockCode said: I hope this helps,  [01:24:01.882] [29312] BodyInFirstPerson v1-8-2-0 [01:24:01.882] [29312] Body In First Person 1.8.2.0 on Skyrim 1.5.97.0 [01:24:06.210] [29312] SmoothCam not installed [01:24:06.371] [29312] True Directional Movement found, API connected (with yaw control) [01:24:41.446] [33888] Took over Game.ShakeCamera (blocked in body view during scenes) [01:25:22.185] [29312] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:25.433] [29312] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:26.399] [29312] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:33.492] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement off [01:25:33.492] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0) [01:25:55.436] [24048] Leaving body view: weapon drawn (vanilla first person in combat) [01:25:55.436] [24048] Body view off: gave yaw control back to TDM (result 0) [01:25:55.436] [24048] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [01:25:55.436] [24048] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view false, scene false) [01:25:58.988] [22888] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:25:58.999] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [01:25:58.999] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0) [01:26:19.167] [29312] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [01:26:19.173] [22888] Leaving body view: F pressed [01:26:19.173] [22888] Body view off: gave yaw control back to TDM (result 0) [01:26:19.173] [22888] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [01:26:27.656] [22888] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:26:27.665] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [01:26:27.665] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0) [01:26:49.934] [29312] Camera state 9 -> 0 (body view true, scene false) [01:26:49.942] [36564] Leaving body view: F pressed [01:26:49.942] [36564] Body view off: gave yaw control back to TDM (result 0) [01:26:49.942] [36564] Body view off: handed directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0) back to TDM [01:27:12.915] [32548] Camera state 0 -> 9 (body view true, scene false) [01:27:12.925] [29312] Body view on: asked TDM to pause directional movement (result 0) and headtracking (result 0); TDM reports directional movement on [01:27:12.925] [29312] Body view on: took yaw control from TDM (result 0)  Thanks so much, that log was exactly what I needed! It shows Body In First Person is doing its job on your game: TDM accepts every request, and nothing on the plugin side is turning your character. The turning comes from your animation setup. Like you said, your character never walks backwards when sheathed: pressing back makes them turn round and run, even in normal third person. That's coming from the movement animations/behaviours in your MCO setup. In vanilla first person you just can't see your body, so body view is the first time it shows. A couple of options: Draw your weapon when you want to back up (you already walk backwards fine with a weapon drawn). Check your movement animation mods (often installed with MCO setups through Nemesis/Pandora, or as OAR movement packs). If one adds the "turn instead of walking backwards" behaviour and has an option to keep sheathed backwards walking, that would fix it in body view too. Also, the next release has proper 1.5.97 support built into the installer, so you can switch from the test builds to that. Thanks again for all the testing!  There really isn't a clean fix for this as its part of your mco mod unfortunately. Thanks for all the testing its provided a incompatible mod.Â
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 05:42 AM Posted yesterday at 05:42 AM No need to apologies, you have gone above and beyond. I had a feeling it was on my side and I will spend tomorrow trying to nail it down. Like I said before your mods works wonderfully and it is very immersive. I will most likely never look down at my body when changing directions. I want to thank you for your time and effort, you are a dedicated persons. I will let you know if I ever find the issue.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 05:43 AM Author Posted yesterday at 05:43 AM 1 minute ago, BlockCode said: No need to apologies, you have gone above and beyond. I had a feeling it was on my side and I will spend tomorrow trying to nail it down. Like I said before your mods works wonderfully and it is very immersive. I will most likely never look down at my body when changing directions. I want to thank you for your time and effort, you are a dedicated persons. I will let you know if I ever find the issue. Its all good thanks for getting back to me so quickly hope you figure out which mod is the problem.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 05:49 AM Author Posted yesterday at 05:49 AM 7 minutes ago, BlockCode said: No need to apologies, you have gone above and beyond. I had a feeling it was on my side and I will spend tomorrow trying to nail it down. Like I said before your mods works wonderfully and it is very immersive. I will most likely never look down at my body when changing directions. I want to thank you for your time and effort, you are a dedicated persons. I will let you know if I ever find the issue. Quick follow-up on the 1.8.2 test: did your body still turn with that version? Also, TDM has two directional movement settings in its MCM, one for weapon sheathed and one for drawn. Could you check both are off and test again?
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 06:02 AM Posted yesterday at 06:02 AM (edited) Yes my body did turn with version 1.8.2. I turned both off but I will try again just to make sure. I just tried with both set to disabled and vanilla and still no luck. I have some work ahead of me. Thanks again for everything. Edited yesterday at 06:09 AM by BlockCode
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 06:10 AM Author Posted yesterday at 06:10 AM 7 minutes ago, BlockCode said: Yes my body did turn with version 1.8.2. I turned both off but I will try again just to make sure. I believe I have a fix for the problem either way ill post it soon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now