Jump to content

Shortkey function for animation change


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I am delighted that I can finally switch to the next animation via key clicks again.

 

It is a script that runs in the background and changes the animation by key pressing.

 

You need the AutoHotKey program, available for free at https://www.autohotkey.com/

 

 

Install the program and create somewhere a new text file, I did it on desktop, by right-clicking - new - text file.
Enter the following text into the text file.

------------

 

 

 

 

f:: {
 
    savedClipboard := ClipboardAll()
    
    A_Clipboard := "ww.progress_sex"
    
    Send "^+c"
    Sleep 50
    
    Send "^v"
    Sleep 50
    Send "{Enter}"
    Sleep 50
    
    Send "^+c"
    
    A_Clipboard := savedClipboard
}
#HotIf

 

 

 

 

-------------

Save the file

!!!

and change the end from .txt to .ahk.

!!!

The file should retain the program icon, and by double-click on it, a large "H" should appear in the list of running programs in the bottom right corner (check at ^).

Start the game and jump into an animation, for me, pressing 'F' worked right away. Sometimes I have to press F two times)

 

Edited by woodysn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...