Problems with Lisbeth

ipse

Script scene is interrupted after the quest update. I tried to finish this quest by using a "clean" game without other plugins and using vanilla race but the result was the same. I hope that someone can help.
Sorry for my bad English.

My load order:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
DFSL Leathery 4.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp
ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
SkipTutorialv3.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversLight.esp
zzEstrus.esp
VToy.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
CuteElf11.esp
X.Races.Comp.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversStripper.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Screenshot with this scene:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/8h1pq.jpg

When I went through this mod I had next to no mods installed at all as they tend to conflict with this mod as stated on CLS's main download page. Many are known, most are inevitable given how CLS is built. Use a minimum of mods with CLS for best results. A few, however, are necessary/highly recommended, such as nude body mods, better skins and some texture replacers. Also you should not have any lovers turned on as they are not compatible with this mod. I don't know if that has changed since last year or not when I played this. There is a CLS & LPK patch but it states that it should be used by experts. 

Known incompatiblities, do not use or even attempt
* all companion mods (e.g. CM Partners, Companion Vilja, etc.)
* pose/idle replacers (e.g Personality Idles)
* Real Sleep (all versions)

Recommendations
You don't need armor or clothes mods or replacers and in some cases they may interfere with immersion.
Hunger/fatigue/thirst mods complicate some of the quests and some of the new areas are not prepared to supply the basic requirements, so these are not recommended, but can be used if you are willing to put up with the difficulties.
Mods which change weather may have undesirable side effects on CLS but usually nothing really serious.

Other mods.
You don't need them, they may interfere, but most other mods are tolerated by CLS. Mods like those which change the UI are compatible, those which modify game play without changing places are usually okay. The official DLCs and Cobl are fine, OOO creates a few minor conflicts or unplanned challenges but works well enough, economic mods may influence the challenge of a quest or two, but are generally compatible.

Most of this came the games main download thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8626-cls-main-files-mirror/

Even when you turn mods off they can still cause problems because the .esp is still in your load order you either need to remove the .esp's to a folder so that you can re-add them back after finishing playing CLS or you need to ghost them in wrye bash.

CLS is even listed as a mod that will conflict with lovers mods listed on the lovers with pk thread there is a patch being made but it is still being worked on. The DLC's if you haven't done so yet need to be cleaned with TES4Edit http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/11536/? if you haven't done so yet as all of the dlc's except for the shivering islands are dirty and need to be cleaned as dirty edits can cause problems with your game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y94K6bnxc8w

When I went through playing CLS I had nothing installed but a few armor mods I had one other mod installed but it conflicted so I turned it off.

When I started the game I started a new game with a new game and new character which is also stated on the main page of CLS. I also learned early on that you need to save and save often and not the quick save the other save option where you save in a new spot as there are times when you might hit a glitch or something and going back to one of those saves will help as quick saving does nothing but overwrite the save that you are using and does not make a new separate save.

Mmm it went fine but at some point I had an "assasin" coming to me. Same guy that you have in the tutorial, you know the one with mask and shit. those guys:

MythicDawnArmor.jpg

Dunno why but that's clearly something to investigate. Suggestion: sleep or wait somewhere for this guy to appear, deal with in then go back to CLS quest.

Tell me if it worked!

Cheers!

Archived