Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

[Project Zomboid] ZomboLust Lewd Models


ZomboLust Lewd Models mod

 

A mod that adds sexy models content to the game Project Zomboid

 

 


ADULT CONTENT DISCLAIMER

This mod contains fictional adult characters, fictional adult 3D models, and adult-themed content.

 

All characters and all 3D models depicted in this mod are fictional adults, 25 years of age or older, consistent with the adult characters of the base game.

No minors are depicted or represented.

 

This mod does not depict or involve minors, nor does it contain or use any non-adult 3D models.

 

By accessing or using this mod, you acknowledge that all characters and 3D models depicted are fictional adults and that the content is intended for an adult audience.

 


 

Click the green button to download the file  ↗️

 

 

 

↖️ How to install ?

ZomboLust-ZomboDesire_LoversLab_Install_Instructions.png.902fcd4106c22ba084fab235fcd55d55.png

 

 

Description link

ZomboLust Lewd Models (sexy character models) is described in this ➡️ ZomboLust Lewd Models Description Post.

 

 

For Linux users and those who prefer manual installation:
You can find a downloadable version for manual installation under the "Install Instructions" tab.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Discord Server

In partnership with my French friend Zunder, there's an official Discord server for the whole ZomboLust galaxy.

Join with the permanent invite link above.
Discord_Logo.jpg.22a512f302cd9746f353394ea0aa257b.jpg

 

⚠️ Don’t forget : To unlock every channel, you have to accept the rules in #rules first.

You'll also get a membership rank for doing so. It's free, so don't hesitate !

 

🔞 Discord - ZomboLust Galaxie 🔞

 

On the server you’ll find :

  • A section for mod coding (sharing fixes between coders)

  • A section for ideas and requested features

  • A section for implemented features & changelogs

  • A chill lounge

  • A memes corner

  • A space for general discussion

  • Une section dédiée à la Francophonie


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/05/26
  • Category
  • Requirements
    Project Zomboid
  • Install Instructions

    AUTO INSTALL version

     

    1️⃣ Download the file “ZomboLust Lewd Models - Beta X.X AUTO INSTALL.zip” — Click the green button to download the file  ↗️

    to your Downloads folder (typically C:\Users\USER_NAME\Downloads), or to any location of your choice on your PC.

     

    2️⃣ Extract the contents of “ZomboLust Lewd Models - Beta X.X AUTO INSTALL.zip”

    into your Downloads folder (typically C:\Users\USER_NAME\Downloads), or to any location you prefer on your PC.

     

    3️⃣ You will obtain two files:

    1. an executable installer named “ZomboLustLewdModels_Setup_vX.X.exe”
    2. a file named “ZomboLustLewdModels_Setup_vX.X_hash_SHA256.txt” (provided to verify that the executable is uncorrupted and free of malware)

     

    4️⃣ Double-click “ZomboLustLewdModels_Setup_vX.X.exe” and follow the installation instructions.

    The installer will remove any previous version present on your PC and install the new version of the mod in the correct location.
    Note: You can uninstall the mod via Windows’ standard uninstall system, just like any other software.

     

     

     

    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     

    MANUAL INSTALL version

    For Linux users, or for those who prefer to install the mod manually

    you can download the “MANUAL INSTALL” version, and follow the instructions below

     

    1️⃣ Fresh installation.

    Delete any directories from previous versions.

    Do NOT extract a new version while an old one still exists, as this may cause potential bugs due to leftover files.

     

    2️⃣ Download   ZomboLust Lewd Models 👉 ZomboLust Lewd Models - Beta 0.4 MANUAL INSTALL.zip

     

    3️⃣ Place the zipped archive in

     ✅ C:\Users\USER_NAME\Zomboid\mods

     

          But nowhere else => ❌

         Unzip_Incorrect.png.947ce4b3647dd3e697b99118c1649732.png

     

    4️⃣ Unzip the archive in the same folder :

      C:\Users\USER_NAME\Zomboid\mods

     

         When you unzip the archive, the extracted folder MUST be named exactly “ZomboLust Lewd Models” — nothing else

         Unzip_Correct.png.a6e476cc720e0f196eca457257fcd31c.png

     

    5️⃣ In Steam

    1. Launch Project Zomboid Build 42

    2. In the “Mods” tab, enable the ZomboLust Lewd Models Mods

    3. Load order (top to bottom):

      • ZomboDesire

      • ZomboLust

    ZomboLust_Load_Order.png.6944372262462eecff8e3239fbfa24fe.png      

     

 

Posted (edited)

I don't know why, but the body hair isn't showing up; as you can see from the screenshot, the character is "full." I've already tried adjusting the load order, but nothing works. I use several mods, but none of them (I think) have anything to do with the model.image.png.6534cfca5451edfc4c2d68cea63f6891.png

Edited by YATTAY
Posted (edited)
On 9/13/2026 at 2:43 AM, YATTAY said:

I don't know why, but the body hair isn't showing up; as you can see from the screenshot, the character is "full." I've already tried adjusting the load order, but nothing works. I use several mods, but none of them (I think) have anything to do with the model.

It might be due to the mod “Take A Bath And Shower” 🤔


When you enter a bath, the TABAS mod removes what it thinks are “hairy clothes”.
I fixed this issue by adding logic to make the TABAS mod compatible.
I also created compatibility for the LifeStyle mod.

 

All these compatibilities will be available in the next version.

 

If you don’t use those two mods, look for a mod related to clothing or automatic undressing.

I need to check whether there’s an Excrementum-type mod (B41) for B42.

Edited by BlaBla012345
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi, hope you can help, for whatever reason the Goth Textures do not work and only apply to the head.
I can fix the issue by having the original Tombs body installed with those textures and having your mod enabled simaltaneously but I'd prefer to have just your mod. Is there any sort of fix or am I missing something? Here's a list of mods that edit the body I have in load order:

TABAS (I saw this could cause issues but I don't think this is causing this issue)
Fluffy Hair
Frockin' (Backstage!, 1, 2, 3, 4, Shirts and Ties, Wiseguys, 5, 6)
L4D - Zoey Outfit
RE - (Claire, Jill, Jill S.T.A.R.S. Outfits)
Tomb's Alternative (I had to modify this file to allow use without Tomb's as a Dependency, which allows it to work with your body, this issue persisted before I did this small edit.)
Chloe Price Outfit
Bra Boutique [Tomb] 
Cutesy Book Reader Glasses
Lillie's Better Military Clothes
Lillies Better Military Clothes (Textures Only)
Ash & Mae's Hair Salon V9 New Frontier
Saint's Hairstyles V2
Boots Expanded
TTRP Hairstyles
Wearable Leashes
Cuffs!
ZL Lewd (Goth Hair, Goth Make up, Base File, Tomb Textures, Goth Textures, Compatibility Vanilla, Compatability Boots Expanded, Zombies Textures)
Tomb's Textures (Nude and Goth Nude) ((These are either above or below ZL and is only here to try fix the textures which isn't working without Tomb base)
Project Thiccener (Issue happened before installation)
DepravedSense (Issue happened before installation)
Tombs Body Depraved Patch (modified to work with ZL models)
Being Female
ZomboRut

I know it's a decently long list and I included most likely useless mods to list but better safe than sorry, right?
 

Posted (edited)

Heya im running into this issue: 

 

 

image.png.54cfd1654fb55310fed235668c9b3f78.png 

 

i disabled TABAS and the OG tomb mods, is there anything else im missing? or what else is causing this errors? ty

Edited by AvAcyn
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 7:25 AM, MavisXe said:

Hi, hope you can help, for whatever reason the Goth Textures do not work and only apply to the head.

Project Thiccener (Issue happened before installation)
DepravedSense (Issue happened before installation)
Tombs Body Depraved Patch (modified to work with ZL models)
Being Female
ZomboRut

Disable all of that at the very least, as it is incompatible with ZLLM.

TABAS will be compatible in the next version.

 

On 9/23/2026 at 3:51 PM, AvAcyn said:

Heya im running into this issue: 

i disabled TABAS and the OG tomb mods, is there anything else im missing? or what else is causing this errors? ty

TABAS will be compatible in the next version.

Posted (edited)

I'm curious if this is usable as a standalone mod. I'm doing an A-Life run without any nsfw "mechanics" but appreciate this mod's ability to change appearance as well as give nsfw models.  My guess is it should be fine on its own? Considering it seems like a fork of spongie's character customization but with nsfw support?

 

I'm also looking for a solution to actually just straight up change even the skin tone of my character, immersion be damned. Any direction you can point me at?

Edited by Dread Not

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...