Reverendsi Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Thanks for this mod. For evil play-through this is the mod that make you feel like a REAL bastard. Debauchery skill is an excellent addition. Am having the same small issues as everyone else but has NOT crashed my game. I didn't know this was supposed to be played in Campaign mode, I haven't had any real issues with sandbox but it's good to know it might work even better if I use the right mode! Ideas for events and stuff seem cool. I was a little disappointed that after your slaves are converted, they are little more than baby factories, but honestly you've already done a lot of work and ticked 95% of the boxes. Looking forward to updates and new features .
Under_Formatman Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 1 hour ago, Reverendsi said: Thanks for this mod. For evil play-through this is the mod that make you feel like a REAL bastard. Debauchery skill is an excellent addition. Am having the same small issues as everyone else but has NOT crashed my game. I didn't know this was supposed to be played in Campaign mode, I haven't had any real issues with sandbox but it's good to know it might work even better if I use the right mode! Ideas for events and stuff seem cool. I was a little disappointed that after your slaves are converted, they are little more than baby factories, but honestly you've already done a lot of work and ticked 95% of the boxes. Looking forward to updates and new features . Thank you for your kind words. Yeah I geniunely hate that people decide to make a medieval game but leave the truth out of it, Medieval life was shitty, filled with corruption and strong people taking what they wanted. Like, I do get the idea of wanting to be a chivalrous knight but if the evil doesn't exist, the idea of chivalry doesn't make much sense. 2
sait1903 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Hey there, thank you for the mod, however my campaign keeps crashing when NPC gives birth. I have few mods that touching the pregnancy mechanic however I'm not sure which one to blame. loadorder.json
Under_Formatman Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 (edited) 3 hours ago, sait1903 said: Hey there, thank you for the mod, however my campaign keeps crashing when NPC gives birth. I have few mods that touching the pregnancy mechanic however I'm not sure which one to blame. loadorder.json 541.6 kB · 0 downloads So what happened is that, an npc birthed with either the father or the mother value being null, this is most likely a patch conflict because my mod makes sure this doesn't happen from my code, but my code only checks the npc's player affected, this could be from either betterbandits or lovenotwar since I don't see them having any kind of fallback, you can see mine in this line; Edited September 9 by Under_Formatman
Wing_Ding Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Seems to work for the most part on 1.5.2, but I'm finding an odd bug that causes the game to hard crash on trying to open the character encyclopedia at all. That, or it black screens. Especially doesn't like the workshop mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3794626310. Not that big of a problem, rarely ever use it, but just so you know, it's doing that!
sait1903 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 7 hours ago, Under_Formatman said: So what happened is that, an npc birthed with either the father or the mother value being null, this is most likely a patch conflict because my mod makes sure this doesn't happen from my code, but my code only checks the npc's player affected, this could be from either betterbandits or lovenotwar since I don't see them having any kind of fallback, you can see mine in this line; Thank you for the quick response, I will test it, I hope its love not war mod and not the other.
JohnSmith2000a Posted September 11 Posted September 11 On 8/23/2026 at 1:40 AM, Whizkid said: is it possible to also make it that main character is being enslaved, losing also has its consequences rathar than enslaved prisoners, Captivity Events allows main character to be enslaved and capture slaves. thanks for sharing. With the new Blood Feuds that is being added to the game it would make for more powerful storytelling if it becomes a lot more likely that another clan enslaves your character or your clan members after you have enslaved some of their characters. Doing the honorable thing and ransoming another clan's characters might give the main character and their clan members a better chance of avoiding getting enslaved or abused if they get themselves. Naturally some enemies will almost never care about honor and that would include Bandits. Even if you built up a good rep with one set of bandits by always ransoming captives, the rest will still treat your character as a thing to be used and abused and possibly sold. 1
Eyuep Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Mod is great so far! I don’t know if you take any suggestions more, but i would also have some. i think there should be more options we should be able to do with the slaves. 1. I was thinking about torturing slaves or beating them 2. maybe use them for some labour works too 3. there should be special slave traders around calradia and each of them have different offers depending on their own culture and the slaves culture perhaps. Also NPCs should be able to enslave as well. This way we would have slavery trading option in a way and the clans could ransom their members in this was as well. 4. slaves can ask for freedom after a while of „service“ Also a option for the enslaver to give them their freedom back, and the slaves can return to their clan after a while in captivity 5. slaves given freedom or which did break free successfully, will remember the player if they was enslaved and will react to the play depending how they was treated, maybe obedient ones will fear the player and give themselves freely to the player back 6. mcm support also would be a nice addition adjusting the chance of some options still thank you for your efforts so far :)
Under_Formatman Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 20 hours ago, JohnSmith2000a said: With the new Blood Feuds that is being added to the game it would make for more powerful storytelling if it becomes a lot more likely that another clan enslaves your character or your clan members after you have enslaved some of their characters. Doing the honorable thing and ransoming another clan's characters might give the main character and their clan members a better chance of avoiding getting enslaved or abused if they get themselves. Naturally some enemies will almost never care about honor and that would include Bandits. Even if you built up a good rep with one set of bandits by always ransoming captives, the rest will still treat your character as a thing to be used and abused and possibly sold. Yeah, I do have plans for Blood Feuds for sure. 5 hours ago, Eyuep said: Mod is great so far! I don’t know if you take any suggestions more, but i would also have some. i think there should be more options we should be able to do with the slaves. 1. I was thinking about torturing slaves or beating them 2. maybe use them for some labour works too 3. there should be special slave traders around calradia and each of them have different offers depending on their own culture and the slaves culture perhaps. Also NPCs should be able to enslave as well. This way we would have slavery trading option in a way and the clans could ransom their members in this was as well. 4. slaves can ask for freedom after a while of „service“ Also a option for the enslaver to give them their freedom back, and the slaves can return to their clan after a while in captivity 5. slaves given freedom or which did break free successfully, will remember the player if they was enslaved and will react to the play depending how they was treated, maybe obedient ones will fear the player and give themselves freely to the player back 6. mcm support also would be a nice addition adjusting the chance of some options still thank you for your efforts so far Good suggestions, 1 is already planned, 2 and 3 are a bit long shots right now but certainly something similliar will exist. 4 can be added, simple enough. 5 already is somewhat in the mod currently, if you get defeated in battle, slaves get released and assimilated slaves go to nearby villages or cities instead of going back to their clan and wait for you to reclaim them back for a few days, and if you are unable to do so, they go back to their old clan. 6 will be added for sure later on.
tardwranglerjohn Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/6/2026 at 9:43 AM, Under_Formatman said: 1- Which version of Bannerlord? (It needs to be between 1.4.7 - 1.4.8) 2- Which version of HotScenes? 3- Which version of Harmony? 4- Are you on Sandbox or Campaign? (Sandbox doesn't work with this mod.) I also crash whenever this mod starts a hotscene,hotscenes from other mods work fine. Im playing on campaign, i'm on 1.4.8, latest harmony and latest hotscenes (unless theres a version not from nexus which i dont know about.)
Reverendsi Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I don't know if this was intentional but I cannot use the villagers that approach me for anything but party roles. Cannot assign as party leader or governor. I also keep getting warnings from Crash Doctor that my slave clan members are attempting to do smithing order for towns I am nowhere near. And yesterday, Rhagaea won a tournament while still being my prisoner. Checked encyclopaedia and there is only one Rhagaea (and she's mine). It hasn't crashed the game, but I thought you should know. On a positive note, I tried mod with EoE 1100 and was delighted to find different scenes! (Different backgrounds at least). Will you be expanding the number of slave/companions in party? I wanted to make slave army from captured nobles and hard limit (even with mods that alter companion cap) won't let me. I don't know how to edit files or tinker with code, or I'd attempt it myself.
Under_Formatman Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 3 hours ago, Reverendsi said: I don't know if this was intentional but I cannot use the villagers that approach me for anything but party roles. Cannot assign as party leader or governor. I also keep getting warnings from Crash Doctor that my slave clan members are attempting to do smithing order for towns I am nowhere near. And yesterday, Rhagaea won a tournament while still being my prisoner. Checked encyclopaedia and there is only one Rhagaea (and she's mine). It hasn't crashed the game, but I thought you should know. On a positive note, I tried mod with EoE 1100 and was delighted to find different scenes! (Different backgrounds at least). Will you be expanding the number of slave/companions in party? I wanted to make slave army from captured nobles and hard limit (even with mods that alter companion cap) won't let me. I don't know how to edit files or tinker with code, or I'd attempt it myself. I am currently away on vacation but yeah I have many ideas with expanding the numbers of slave/companions in the party. 3
Harry_J_Potter Posted Thursday at 03:57 AM Posted Thursday at 03:57 AM I'm a sucker for stories. Would be cool if some quests can be created. i.e. Once you grow powerful enough, your sister starts a rebellion. 1/3 of your troops defect. or In service of the king you try to seduce his wife. Depending on choices you can get caught and be executed. She could be trying to use you for her own benefit, etc.
Reverendsi Posted Friday at 11:36 AM Posted Friday at 11:36 AM Solved villager problem! I just need to send them on a quest and when they return I can use them properly. Hope you have a nice vacation. Still enjoying the mod.
darknadir Posted Saturday at 12:40 AM Posted Saturday at 12:40 AM Just Wanna know, Does this Mod Conflict with Captivity Events?
UDWR Posted Saturday at 04:22 AM Posted Saturday at 04:22 AM 3 hours ago, darknadir said: Just Wanna know, Does this Mod Conflict with Captivity Events? No issues putting them together aside from a couple quirky things (virginity mark or something is non existent or so) in my experience., but I haven't really tested extensively.
Under_Formatman Posted Saturday at 11:50 PM Author Posted Saturday at 11:50 PM I am back from vacation, give me like a few days to recover from air change and I'll release the new update! 1
TheRedArcher Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago Awesome. I've been holding off on my next playthrough, welcome back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now