Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Apparently, science is also dead. Look at her: Azina, with a husband, 3 kids, and a vigin marker. Flushed and sticky virgins. Seriously? A good start, but there are some parts that obviously need work. 

Posted (edited)

Hi Under,


I saw that the perk tree is empty so I decided to try and put together a WIP one.

 

Debauchery skill perk suggestions & ideas: 

First of all, lets examine the design space for this skill and see what niches it can fill. We want to avoid too much design crossover with the roguery skill, while still maintaining a theme around slavery and criminality. Fertility increases are a good idea, and so are various forms of relationship gain. Buffs specifically for female troops (which are uncommon in the base game, but half of the roster for anyone running KoTK) are a great idea. Lord relationship gain or interactions specifically with slaves or slaves-turned-companions is a great idea. I want to integrate in new mission ideas that rely on the debauchery stat, so that it's comparable to some of the other stats in the game. 

 

I like the idea of applying obedience onto characters in ways other than just having them as a slave and training them over and over again. Like when you defeat them in battle or humiliate them in other ways. As you raise obedience, disposition drops, but eventually obedience overwrites their resistance and they surrender and submit. 


Having certain higher value/rare events unlock at certain perk levels is also a great idea. 

Ideally, we would change the stat it scales from to multiple stats like the 3 warsails skills, i.e. from CNG to CNG + END or CNG + SOC or even all three CNG + END + SOC. Maybe even a simple formula to scale off of all 6 stats? 


It may be necessary to mark any slave turned companions with a permanent-slave icon, similar to the virgin one you already implemented. 

 

Current description: "To be someone that is deviant, breaks the norms of society, doesn't listen to anyone but themselves."
Suggested change: Alter the wording slightly to make it fit the wording of Charm or Roguery i.e. "The ability to corrupt and conquer." 

 

General perk bonus ideas that fit the theme:

Fertility i.e. +30% more likely to have children 
Random relationship gain with female lords.
Random relationship gain with female companions.
Buffs for female troops, female companions OR both!
Slavery ransom increase for females lords or female troops. 
Forced relationship gain with victim's parent clan 
Forcefully applying obedience/submission onto female enemy lords you defeat in battle (with high enough obedience, you can force them to change sides/join your clan) 
 

Spoiler

Level 25--WIP
1- Villain's Charm (personal) 
(personal) 5% daily chance to gain +1 relation with a random female notable while waiting in town. 
(personal) +20% more likely to have children

2- Villain's Vigor (personal) +5 hit points 
(personal) +5% raid speed

Level 50--WIP
1- Cupids's Arrow (personal) +15% damage with ranged weapons (Bow, Crossbow, Throwing)
Female (or opposite gender) troops gain +15% damage with ranged weapons (Bow, Crossbow, Throwing)

2- Sword Swinger (personal) +3% swing speed with melee weapons (one-handed melee, two-handed melee, and polearms). 
Female (or opposite gender) troops gain +3% swing speed with melee weapons (one-handed melee, two-handed melee, and polearms). 

Level 75--WIP
1- Slaver (Personal) +30% better deals with ransom broker for female troops.  
(Personal) +50% better chance of capturing a new slave when raiding a village. 

2- Subjugator (Party leader)  +40% rate of acceptance for female prisoners to joining you
(Personal) +20% nightcrawling success chance (*new mission type where you sneak into the bed of a noble lady and or town notable rape her into submission, forcefully building obedience. If you aren't caught/discovered, you don't lose rep with other notables. 

Level 100--WIP
Daily trainings +4 exp per day to tier 3, 4, or 5 female troops.
Daily +2 exp per day to all female troops. 

Level 125--WIP
1- Lady Killer (personal) +30% damage melee damage (i.e. one-handed, two-handed, and polearm) against opposite gender troops/lords. (the pun works either way)

Level 150--WIP
1- Taste of Defeat (personal) every day, escaped formed slaves have a 10% chance to return to you and re-enslave themselves. **Requires a new event, where the escaped slave angrily or lovingly returns 'unable to forget you' or 'what you did to them' or 'cannot get off anymore without you.' Maybe only if they escape after gaining 50+ obedience? 
(Party leader) -50% escape chance to prisoners in your party (maybe female-only prisoners)

Level 175--

1- Ugly Bastard (personal) +1 Cunning

2- Dashing Bastard (personal) +1 Social

Level 200-- WIP
Potent Stallion (maybe buff any children you have with +2 stats and +4 focus points when they come of age?)

Daily +relationship or obedience gain with women you have impregnated (especially relevant with the nightcrawling event, or breeding a woman after a battle against her will etc). As she carries the child to term she will find herself falling and pining for her rapist. 
Level 250- 
1- Master Slaver (Clean leader) -> Formerly enslaved companions do not count towards your companion limit. **Could be as simple as +1 companion limit per former slave in companion list. 
(Party Leader) +1 hit point to female troops for every skill point above 250

Level 275 --
(Capstone Perk)
1- Harem Lord. (Personal) +2 daily influence per day. +1 to party size for every 2 skill points above 250. 
(Personal) +2% to melee damage, ranged damage, and +1 hit point per fully obedient slave 

 

 

Level 25 and 50 should have minor perks that are worth a small dip.
275 is the single perk with a huge investment. 
All perks should be for personal, clan leader, party leader, since this is a main character focused skill tree. 
Perks with niche, flavorful effects should be paired with generically useful buffs. 

Also, a personal suggestion, what about the ability to get a companion drunk and take advantage of them/enslave them at taverns? Would be both fun and useful to take a female companion, enslave them, then re-recruit them as a companion after I'm done training them. Since you figured out how to generate villagers, maybe there could be events to generate very powerful/valuable beautiful slaves @ 175 or 200 Debauchery skill? 

 

"Princess from a foreign land", "Foreign crusading order", "Goth girl witch (alleged)", "Local exceptional beauty" etc with targeted, flavorful skills in the 175-275 range. 
Maybe a special type of mission where you can send a fully obedient slave out on a mission to lure her sister or mother into your clutches? 
I tried to focus on simple-to-implement ideas on this WIP tree, but obviously It still needs a lot of work. 

 

You can implement most of these fairly easily, as they are just copies or mixes and matches from other perks that already exist. I'm curious to hear what you think, and feel free to disregard completely if you have your own design ideas. 

Edited by TheRedArcher
Posted
6 hours ago, TheRedArcher said:

Hi Under,


I saw that the perk tree is empty so I decided to try and put together a WIP one.

 

Debauchery skill perk suggestions & ideas: 

First of all, lets examine the design space for this skill and see what niches it can fill. We want to avoid too much design crossover with the roguery skill, while still maintaining a theme around slavery and criminality. Fertility increases are a good idea, and so are various forms of relationship gain. Buffs specifically for female troops (which are uncommon in the base game, but half of the roster for anyone running KoTK) are a great idea. Lord relationship gain or interactions specifically with slaves or slaves-turned-companions is a great idea. I want to integrate in new mission ideas that rely on the debauchery stat, so that it's comparable to some of the other stats in the game. 

 

I like the idea of applying obedience onto characters in ways other than just having them as a slave and training them over and over again. Like when you defeat them in battle or humiliate them in other ways. As you raise obedience, disposition drops, but eventually obedience overwrites their resistance and they surrender and submit. 


Having certain higher value/rare events unlock at certain perk levels is also a great idea. 

Ideally, we would change the stat it scales from to multiple stats like the 3 warsails skills, i.e. from CNG to CNG + END or CNG + SOC or even all three CNG + END + SOC. Maybe even a simple formula to scale off of all 6 stats? 


It may be necessary to mark any slave turned companions with a permanent-slave icon, similar to the virgin one you already implemented. 

 

Current description: "To be someone that is deviant, breaks the norms of society, doesn't listen to anyone but themselves."
Suggested change: Alter the wording slightly to make it fit the wording of Charm or Roguery i.e. "The ability to corrupt and conquer." 

 

General perk bonus ideas that fit the theme:

Fertility i.e. +30% more likely to have children 
Random relationship gain with female lords.
Random relationship gain with female companions.
Buffs for female troops, female companions OR both!
Slavery ransom increase for females lords or female troops. 
Forced relationship gain with victim's parent clan 
Forcefully applying obedience/submission onto female enemy lords you defeat in battle (with high enough obedience, you can force them to change sides/join your clan) 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Level 25--WIP
1- Villain's Charm (personal) 
(personal) 5% daily chance to gain +1 relation with a random female notable while waiting in town. 
(personal) +20% more likely to have children

2- Villain's Vigor (personal) +5 hit points 
(personal) +5% raid speed

Level 50--WIP
1- Cupids's Arrow (personal) +15% damage with ranged weapons (Bow, Crossbow, Throwing)
Female (or opposite gender) troops gain +15% damage with ranged weapons (Bow, Crossbow, Throwing)

2- Sword Swinger (personal) +3% swing speed with melee weapons (one-handed melee, two-handed melee, and polearms). 
Female (or opposite gender) troops gain +3% swing speed with melee weapons (one-handed melee, two-handed melee, and polearms). 

Level 75--WIP
1- Slaver (Personal) +30% better deals with ransom broker for female troops.  
(Personal) +50% better chance of capturing a new slave when raiding a village. 

2- Subjugator (Party leader)  +40% rate of acceptance for female prisoners to joining you
(Personal) +20% nightcrawling success chance (*new mission type where you sneak into the bed of a noble lady and or town notable rape her into submission, forcefully building obedience. If you aren't caught/discovered, you don't lose rep with other notables. 

Level 100--WIP
Daily trainings +4 exp per day to tier 3, 4, or 5 female troops.
Daily +2 exp per day to all female troops. 

Level 125--WIP
1- Lady Killer (personal) +30% damage melee damage (i.e. one-handed, two-handed, and polearm) against opposite gender troops/lords. (the pun works either way)

Level 150--WIP
1- Taste of Defeat (personal) every day, escaped formed slaves have a 10% chance to return to you and re-enslave themselves. **Requires a new event, where the escaped slave angrily or lovingly returns 'unable to forget you' or 'what you did to them' or 'cannot get off anymore without you.' Maybe only if they escape after gaining 50+ obedience? 
(Party leader) -50% escape chance to prisoners in your party (maybe female-only prisoners)

Level 175--

1- Ugly Bastard (personal) +1 Cunning

2- Dashing Bastard (personal) +1 Social

Level 200-- WIP
Potent Seed (maybe buff any children you have with +2 stats and +4 focus points when they come of age?)
Level 250- 
1- Master Slaver (Clean leader) -> Formerly enslaved companions do not count towards your companion limit. **Could be as simple as +1 companion limit per former slave in companion list. 
(Party Leader) +1 hit point to female troops for every skill point above 250

Level 275 --
(Capstone Perk)
1- Harem Lord. (Personal) +2 daily influence per day. +1 to party size for every 2 skill points above 250. 
(Personal) +2% to melee damage, ranged damage, and +1 hit point per fully obedient slave 

 

 

Level 25 and 50 should have minor perks that are worth a small dip.
275 is the single perk with a huge investment. 
All perks should be for personal, clan leader, party leader, since this is a main character focused skill tree. 
Perks with niche, flavorful effects should be paired with generically useful buffs. 

Also, a personal suggestion, what about the ability to get a companion drunk and take advantage of them/enslave them at taverns? Would be both fun and useful to take a female companion, enslave them, then re-recruit them as a companion after I'm done training them. Since you figured out how to generate villagers, maybe there could be events to generate very powerful/valuable beautiful slaves @ 175 or 200 Debauchery skill? 

 

"Princess from a foreign land", "Foreign crusading order", "Goth girl witch (alleged)", "Local exceptional beauty" etc with targeted, flavorful skills in the 175-275 range. 
Maybe a special type of mission where you can send a fully obedient slave out on a mission to lure her sister or mother into your clutches? 
I tried to focus on simple-to-implement ideas on this WIP tree, but obviously It still needs a lot of work. 

 

You can implement most of these fairly easily, as they are just copies or mixes and matches from other perks that already exist. I'm curious to hear what you think, and feel free to disregard completely if you have your own design ideas. 

I was waiting for suggestions like these, you are a godsend. 🙏
Some of these sound really cool, and even some of the events suggested are pretty fun!
I'll see what I can take from here and what I can implement, I also have my own design ideas but I'll surelly take some of yours!
Thank you for the suggestions!

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Under_Formatman said:

I was waiting for suggestions like these, you are a godsend. 🙏
Some of these sound really cool, and even some of the events suggested are pretty fun!
I'll see what I can take from here and what I can implement, I also have my own design ideas but I'll surely take some of yours!
Thank you for the suggestions!

 

Godspeed to you too brother 🙏 I want to see you cook

(maybe a perk that makes slaves generate random foods/rations when you are in town or travelling similar to the sailing perk? i.e. 'Domestic Servitude'
It could raise the security/food/loyalty of any town you are staying at all if the town is part of your faction :)

 

Happy to help. I like some of the ideas I suggested, while others are more WIP fillers that won't be hard to implement by copying already existing skills that you can replace later with more interesting perks.  I want to see you develop this mod into the best version of it that it can be! I intentionally tried to avoid suggesting too many perks that required custom events or tons of effort, but ultimately those are the best kind to have. 

 

One QOL suggestion (which I'm not sure how possible it will be, if you are relying on HotScenes) is to have a harem scene where every prisoner gets their obedience raised at the same time. A scene like a multiblowjob or just having the girls bent over and lined up as one of them gets fucked (maybe some of the previous ones are shown with cum leaking out of them, while others are awaiting their own turn to get tamed. This will both be 1. good content and 2. save me the trouble of clicking every prisoner one by one every day lol. 

 

I'm happy to suggest more ideas here/refine that list further, or you can talk with me on discord. 

Edited by TheRedArcher
Posted

 

Is it possible to seamlessly integrate this mod with the brothel-related content??

The brothel system in the CE mod is excellent, but the lack of reactions or interactions from the women makes it get boring quickly.
I’d love to be able to put these slaves to work on productive tasks.

It would also be good to include their reactions changing over time, since there are currently only two stages..
and If you plan to utilize this content, wouldn't it be possible to add skills related to running a brothel to the newly added skill set?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, elvslayer said:

 

Is it possible to seamlessly integrate this mod with the brothel-related content??

The brothel system in the CE mod is excellent, but the lack of reactions or interactions from the women makes it get boring quickly.
I’d love to be able to put these slaves to work on productive tasks.

It would also be good to include their reactions changing over time, since there are currently only two stages..
and If you plan to utilize this content, wouldn't it be possible to add skills related to running a brothel to the newly added skill set?

It's a good idea. The biggest problem I have with it is that if every other lewd bannerlord mod adds their own version of a brothel or prostitution, so if I use too many I end up with 3 different ways to see a prostitute and each has a different price and effect etc. I'm personally not a fan of whoring out my harem but I'm sure a lot of people on here are.

On the other hand, turning captured peasant girls into a set of income would give a gameplay reason to capture so many prisoners with low/useless stats. Maybe a choice between putting them into a brothel, your harem, or using them as "Comfort women" for the soldiers of your army (an easy +morale boost there)

EDIT: updated my level 200 perk to-

Potent Stallion +any children you have with +4 stats and +4 focus points when they come of age

Daily +relationship or obedience gain with women you have impregnated (especially relevant with the nightcrawling event, or breeding a woman after a battle against her will etc). As she carries the child to term she will find herself falling for and pining after her rapist. 

Edited by TheRedArcher
Posted

The prisoners that I took via the village events keep getting "lost" and dispawning. I tried with other mods to remove the cap on wanderers, but it didn't work...

Posted
33 minutes ago, Tagawa said:

The prisoners that I took via the village events keep getting "lost" and dispawning. I tried with other mods to remove the cap on wanderers, but it didn't work...

If they escape your party, the go back to the village you got them from, and after a few days they get lost, so you only have a limited time to get them back.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Under_Formatman said:

If they escape your party, the go back to the village you got them from, and after a few days they get lost, so you only have a limited time to get them back.


They simply appear dead in the encyclopedia. It's the ones who were already max obedient, and I didn't get a message that they escaped from captivity. Only "XXX was lost" at the bottom left.

Posted
24 minutes ago, Tagawa said:


They simply appear dead in the encyclopedia. It's the ones who were already max obedient, and I didn't get a message that they escaped from captivity. Only "XXX was lost" at the bottom left.

1- What version of Bannerlord are you using?
2- Are you using a total conversion mod?
3- Are you taking the NPCs as slaves or companions or are you just finishing the event without taking them?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Under_Formatman said:

1- What version of Bannerlord are you using?
2- Are you using a total conversion mod?
3- Are you taking the NPCs as slaves or companions or are you just finishing the event without taking them?


1. 1.4.8 main
2. No total conversion mod
3. As slaves 

A side note: after I joined the kingdom, some previous wanderer slaves (not yet in [my clan's slaves], still in the wanderer clan) were freed under a "peace treaty". 

The ones who got lost were already in [my clan's slaves]

diagnostics_log.txt

Edited by Tagawa
Posted
38 minutes ago, Tagawa said:


1. 1.4.8 main
2. No total conversion mod
3. As slaves 

A side note: after I joined the kingdom, some previous wanderer slaves (not yet in [my clan's slaves], still in the wanderer clan) were freed under a "peace treaty". 

The ones who got lost were already in [my clan's slaves]

diagnostics_log.txt 39.77 kB · 0 downloads

You are on the latest version right? 1.0.6?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Under_Formatman said:

You are on the latest version right? 1.0.6?


I started with 1.0.5... but I have updated it to 1.0.6 today, and the problem persists after the update... Maybe I need to start a new campaign?

Posted
42 minutes ago, Tagawa said:


I started with 1.0.5... but I have updated it to 1.0.6 today, and the problem persists after the update... Maybe I need to start a new campaign?

Update should've overrided it but maybe you already had some broken npcs from the 1.0.5 version and they just persisted. Try it with new event npcs as in get some new npcs and see if they also still dissapear and such, if so, then try a new campaign and see if they also have that bug there and if so, then it truly is a bug with the new version that I need to look into.
In any case thank you for your time.

Posted
30 minutes ago, Under_Formatman said:

Update should've overrided it but maybe you already had some broken npcs from the 1.0.5 version and they just persisted. Try it with new event npcs as in get some new npcs and see if they also still dissapear and such, if so, then try a new campaign and see if they also have that bug there and if so, then it truly is a bug with the new version that I need to look into.
In any case thank you for your time.

No problem, I will do some testing and report back when I get a chance. Otherwise, I absolutely love the concept, and it definitely has great potential. Thanks for your work!

Posted

いつもアップデートを楽しみにしています!

 MODの趣旨とずれているような気もしますが、仲間のコンパニオンが処女懐胎になっているので、仲間の処女をもらう(同意にしろ不同意にしろ)選択肢も欲しいでふ

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tardwranglerjohn said:

The village encounter always crashes my game when the hotscene is about to begin.

Works fine for most of us... so the problem is probably the version of the game you are running, and the version of the mods you have installed. 

For example I'm running HotScenes v1.0.7.0 with v1.0.6.0 of this mod, on version 1.4.8 of bannerlord. 

Edited by TheRedArcher
Posted

so far the mod working well, I do have a bit issue with virgin companion, which hotbutter "Rent a Room..." doesn't seem to remove the virginity. I know it's a different mod and all but I do think the mod need some kinda of dialog to trigger hotscene with condition (ex. 100+ relationship)  for companion as I been having pregnant companion (from hotbutter) with virgin tag XD

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Under_Formatman said:

Update should've overrided it but maybe you already had some broken npcs from the 1.0.5 version and they just persisted. Try it with new event npcs as in get some new npcs and see if they also still dissapear and such, if so, then try a new campaign and see if they also have that bug there and if so, then it truly is a bug with the new version that I need to look into.
In any case thank you for your time.

 

22 hours ago, Tagawa said:

No problem, I will do some testing and report back when I get a chance. Otherwise, I absolutely love the concept, and it definitely has great potential. Thanks for your work!

Hi Under, I restarted a sandbox campaign on 1.0.6, but the issue seems to persist.
 

To reproduce the problem: take a few prisoners from the village events. You can even train some of them to be obedient, which makes them [your clan]'s slaves. Then join a faction, mercenary or vassal doesn't seem to matter. After a game day or two, both the prisoners belonging to the wanderer's clan and [your clan]'s slaves are freed due to a "peace declaration". Any new prisoners you take via village events while in a faction are also lost after about a day, and nobles you enslaved are freed once peace is declared between your liege and their faction.

So the only way to reliably retain slaves appears to be remaining a bandit or becoming an independent kingdom (though I haven't tested the latter).
 

I'm not sure how you'd solve this at a programming level, but you'd know more than me.


I have the newest Harmony, Butterlib and Hotscene installed. The only other mods I have turned on are the dismemberment mod and an outfit mod that only adds three pieces of clothing. Hope this helps. Thanks!

 

20260901215814_1.jpg.85d2b56781240051aeeb7903547281d9.jpg

Edited by Tagawa
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Tagawa said:

 

Hi Under, I restarted a sandbox campaign on 1.0.6, but the issue seems to persist.
 

To reproduce the problem: take a few prisoners from the village events. You can even train some of them to be obedient, which makes them [your clan]'s slaves. Then join a faction, mercenary or vassal doesn't seem to matter. After a game day or two, both the prisoners belonging to the wanderer's clan and [your clan]'s slaves are freed due to a "peace declaration". Any new prisoners you take via village events while in a faction are also lost after about a day, and nobles you enslaved are freed once peace is declared between your liege and their faction.

So the only way to reliably retain slaves appears to be remaining a bandit or becoming an independent kingdom (though I haven't tested the latter).
 

I'm not sure how you'd solve this at a programming level, but you'd know more than me.


I have the newest Harmony, Butterlib and Hotscene installed. The only other mods I have turned on are the dismemberment mod and an outfit mod that only adds three pieces of clothing. Hope this helps. Thanks!

 

20260901215814_1.jpg.85d2b56781240051aeeb7903547281d9.jpg

 

As a temporary work around (and a mod I recommend in general), Bellum Civile makes it so that prisoners are not automatically freed when a peace declaration is made (and faction leaders need to negotiate for it), so I never ran into the problem. 

As for my own bug report, I finally got a message that my Debauchery skill raised from 0 to 1, opened the character menu with "c" to look for it and it didn't exist anymore. No scroll bar on the right to scroll for it either. 

 

 image.thumb.png.fc72a835a5ebca383abf010660c6e47a.png

Edited by TheRedArcher
Posted
40 minutes ago, TheRedArcher said:

 

As a temporary work around (and a mod I recommend in general), Bellum Civile makes it so that prisoners are not automatically freed when a peace declaration is made (and faction leaders need to negotiate for it), so I never ran into the problem. 

As for my own bug report, I finally got a message that my Debauchery skill raised from 0 to 1, opened the character menu with "c" to look for it and it didn't exist anymore. No scroll bar on the right to scroll for it either. 

 

 image.thumb.png.fc72a835a5ebca383abf010660c6e47a.png

That's weird, I'll look into it.

 

 

55 minutes ago, Tagawa said:

 

Hi Under, I restarted a sandbox campaign on 1.0.6, but the issue seems to persist.
 

To reproduce the problem: take a few prisoners from the village events. You can even train some of them to be obedient, which makes them [your clan]'s slaves. Then join a faction, mercenary or vassal doesn't seem to matter. After a game day or two, both the prisoners belonging to the wanderer's clan and [your clan]'s slaves are freed due to a "peace declaration". Any new prisoners you take via village events while in a faction are also lost after about a day, and nobles you enslaved are freed once peace is declared between your liege and their faction.

So the only way to reliably retain slaves appears to be remaining a bandit or becoming an independent kingdom (though I haven't tested the latter).
 

I'm not sure how you'd solve this at a programming level, but you'd know more than me.


I have the newest Harmony, Butterlib and Hotscene installed. The only other mods I have turned on are the dismemberment mod and an outfit mod that only adds three pieces of clothing. Hope this helps. Thanks!

 

20260901215814_1.jpg.85d2b56781240051aeeb7903547281d9.jpg

The problem is that you are on a SANDBOX campaign, my mod doesn't work on SANDBOX.
It only works on Campaign.

I'll still try to look if I can make it SANDBOX compatible but generally SANDBOX mods are way different than campaign's ones.

 

 

1 hour ago, symbolicsympathy said:

so far the mod working well, I do have a bit issue with virgin companion, which hotbutter "Rent a Room..." doesn't seem to remove the virginity. I know it's a different mod and all but I do think the mod need some kinda of dialog to trigger hotscene with condition (ex. 100+ relationship)  for companion as I been having pregnant companion (from hotbutter) with virgin tag XD

I  will be making a companion dialogue for the purpose yes, I'll also try to see if hot scenes get triggered by other mods and see if I can make virginity dissapear.

Posted
48 minutes ago, Under_Formatman said:

That's weird, I'll look into it.

 

 

The problem is that you are on a SANDBOX campaign, my mod doesn't work on SANDBOX.
It only works on Campaign.

I'll still try to look if I can make it SANDBOX compatible but generally SANDBOX mods are way different than campaign's ones.

 

 

I  will be making a companion dialogue for the purpose yes, I'll also try to see if hot scenes get triggered by other mods and see if I can make virginity dissapear.


AHA so that is the issue. Thanks for letting me know!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...