Question - Dildo mods...

Z0mBieP00Nani

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I just saw Zaz's teaser. very nice work. Beside that I would really love to see animation in which the girls is stuffing her pussy/asshole with giant dildo. That would be awesome.

Yes it would be, it would certianly add some variety instead of just the same old mastribation animations.. Maybe there could be a mod made off of that that unlocks different animations. Maybe she starts with her fingers and gradually moves to toys of various shapes and sizes and different positions,

Yeah, I just saw Zaz's teaser. very nice work. Beside that I would really love to see animation in which the girls is stuffing her pussy/asshole with giant dildo. That would be awesome.

Yes it would be, it would certianly add some variety instead of just the same old mastribation animations.. Maybe there could be a mod made off of that that unlocks different animations. Maybe she starts with her fingers and gradually moves to toys of various shapes and sizes and different positions,

Animated prostitution mod had a wonderful female masturbation. I was thrilled when saw that actually PC/NPC was sticking her fingers in pussy. Feel little bit sad not to see her fingers in her asshole too.

Animated prostitution mod had a wonderful female masturbation. I was thrilled when saw that actually PC/NPC was sticking her fingers in pussy. Feel little bit sad not to see her fingers in her asshole too.

Yeah. I think I know the one you're talking about. Early on, the author of AP actually borrowed his female masturbation animations from another mod called Adult Show (if memory serves), but later had to make his own animations because the mod author of Adult Show wasn't happy about it.The animations in Adult Show (in my opinion) are pretty life like, more so than the female masturbation animations in AP.

Archived