NCR CF - Best sexout mod on the nexus?

MisterCandy

Since I felt that this mod might have passed under the radar I wanted to bring some extra attention to Macaca22's "NCR CF". Those of you who haven't should check it out:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50882/?

Its a very well polished mod with quests that contain optional sexout content, starting off with a quest recieved by the NCR in primm where you are ordered to infiltrate the powder gangers. Hopefully Macaca22 will consider joining us here on LL to continue to produce excellent quest mods like this one, now that NCR CF seems to have been updated for the last time.  

Ragna_Rok: As Thulas mentions, I believe the nexus mods would spank me if I where to hint that there is a world beyond the wonderful nexus.

Swyke: Didn't find that thread when I searched since the mod wasn't mentioned by name. Sounds strange to me that he would have a problem with the content here considering the content of the mod. Oh well...

Swyke: Didn't find that thread when I searched since the mod wasn't mentioned by name. Sounds strange to me that he would have a problem with the content here considering the content of the mod. Oh well...

Now i've read the linked thread again, and I didn't find the post about contacting Macaca. So maybe it was not this mod I was remembering. Ooops ;)

The most posts in the 'old' thread are about the evils of the nexus ;)

Well, it's time to give this mod a try ...

If this mod is sexout compatible then macca (the creator) is obviously part of the LL community.

Otherwise how did he download the mod :P

Basically he's choosing to use nexus, and not LL for hosting.

That is purely up to him/her (although i would love to see the mod hosted here :shy: )

While it contains rape, its no way near the extent of some (or most) other mods here. Sure youre not confusing it with tryouts? I especially liked the part where you are going to meet up with the biggest rapist asshole of the bunch and either set a trap for him or submit, some real tension there, I almost shit myself! I fully understand why some people find stuff like that offensive though.

Archived