• 10 months later...

I wanted to rebuild my skyrim completely and collect some mods.

I found
-Feminized LevelLists
And looking for new versions I found
-More Women

After what I have read in the forum I will take "More Women". The mod simply sounds better, in everything.

But I have a question:
I would like to install Deadly Wenches:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60625/?

The mod also modifies the Levler list and adds new women's bosses.

Could the conflicted with "More Women" give? Or can one counteract with the LoadOrder?

And if so, what order would be better?

First Deadly Wenches or "More Women"?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Can you tell me: does this mod affect the appearance of women who are added by this mod?
I apologize for the poor English, let me explain with this example. One mod on the Nexus made the replacement of all (I emphasize - all) male NPS - women.. Both unique female NPCs and regular NPCs. Only the author did it so bad that the color of the women's heads began to differ from the color of the body.
Will this not be the case in this mod?

And another thing: is there an opportunity (if it has not yet been implemented) to replace the NPS by the gender that was? If the bandit was a woman, then after updating this NPS, it would not change sex, but only change the appearance? 

Edited by Taloren3000

Sorry for writing off-topic.
I have two mods that change Dovakin's attitude. On bandits (poorly implemented in the location of Sundered Towers) and on Forsworns.
Question: help me find (if such a mod exists) a mod where necromancers are neutral to Dovakin. Not including mods that come up with the manipulation of dressing up Dovakin for disguise. 

5 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Can you tell me: does this mod affect the appearance of women who are added by this mod?
I apologize for the poor English, let me explain with this example. One mod on the Nexus made the replacement of all (I emphasize - all) male NPS - women.. Both unique female NPCs and regular NPCs. Only the author did it so bad that the color of the women's heads began to differ from the color of the body.
Will this not be the case in this mod?

And another thing: is there an opportunity (if it has not yet been implemented) to replace the NPS by the gender that was? If the bandit was a woman, then after updating this NPS, it would not change sex, but only change the appearance? 

This mod includes compiled facegen data, which should prevent the dark face bug. But this can still depend on load order position. If NPCs from this mod have this bug, try moving the plugin to a higher priority in your load order so that it overrides other mods that may be affecting them.

If you install this without starting a new game, the current NPCs will not be become female, but will be replaced by female versions when they eventually respawn. Those you have already encountered will usually be replaced within 30 in-game days if they are not marked as persistent (such as being added as a custom follower).

5 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

oh shiet u made an SE conversion. I actually did the same for myself back b4 AE released cuz wasnt sure you'd ever convert it or were even around still lmao

Should have done it ages ago. Technically, the only incompatible thing was the BSA; just unpacking and deleting would make everything work.

15 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Should have done it ages ago. Technically, the only incompatible thing was the BSA; just unpacking and deleting would make everything work.

yep dats basically what I did. I actually tried nifoptimizer 1st but it wasnt affectin it for some reason so I swapped to CAO & boom. damn blackface bug showed up b4 I got the SE fix tho & after I did, it basically neutralized the females glowin vamp eyes >.<

Edited by LesboIsBesto
15 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

This mod includes compiled facegen data, which should prevent the dark face bug. But this can still depend on load order position. If NPCs from this mod have this bug, try moving the plugin to a higher priority in your load order so that it overrides other mods that may be affecting them.

If you install this without starting a new game, the current NPCs will not be become female, but will be replaced by female versions when they eventually respawn. Those you have already encountered will usually be replaced within 30 in-game days if they are not marked as persistent (such as being added as a custom follower).

I get it. Thanks for the answer.

48 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

tfw I try to download the SE version to compare with my conversion & my PC says it has a trojan attached? defender be mad dumb sometimes

Give the AV a couple more definition updates, and it'll change its mind.

However, exclusions should be configured in any antivirus apps for:

• The game installation folder.
  • Folders containing any modding tools, including the mod manager.
  • The mod manager instance or staging folder.
  • The mod and tools download folder.

Modding is an inherently suspicious activity as far as security goes. The only way to keep antivirus and Windows UAC from interfering is to keep everything involved away from them.

1 hour ago, JackChurch187 said:

is it possible to do more men instead of women

Try Masculinized Level Lists (LE). By the looks of it, this should work out-of-the-box in SE. But you could just run the plugins through CK to convert them.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

"s. Wherever possible this includes enemy factions, guards and neutrals such as hunters and adventurers. "

Does it spawn female Dremora?

Asking for Molag Bal :classic_ph34r:

Alas, no. I don't think I looked at that. If I ever come back to this, I'll give it a shot.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the idea behind this mod and, oddly enough, the limitations are actually imroving on the immersion since an all female world would make no sense. In my own headcanon for such a setting something happened that caused this and it wasn't always like that but something changed.

Possibilities:

A horrible plauge threatened to kill off everyone. The cure/inoculation turned out to be a serum made from nymphblood. Willing nymphs would donate some blood for the serum. This eradicated the plauge but made everyone part nymphic on a permanent basis. This caused slowed ageing, even more so for women. Everyone look more "hot", hench beauty mods make sense. A larger portion of the population are born female! And of those extra girls some will transform into nymphs upon puberty making them functionally immortal.

The Oblivion crisis didn't succeed in destroying the world but the first stages broke down the rules making the world wierd. This could also explain why Skyrim turns tropical for those that want skimpy outfits to look less out of place.

Sanguine and Sheogorath had a competition and both cheated so they both won creating a dragonbreak to rewrite reality.

All off the above... ?

Edited by sweforce