Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Actually, LiP is disigned to be easily extandable and alterable. The effect of morphs that shipped with LiP is implemented as dedicated mod that can be dowloaded separately (LiP-Effects). But there will be a conflict with your implementation and LiP's implementation. In LiP-Effects the effect of gape immediately reflects the value of "damage" without gradual retract. Gamers could replace LiP-Effects by another mod with different implementation, like in your mod. So players would not be confused.

Ok, so I guess there is a reason for a patch like this. But that should be something entirely new... Idk if I can find time for this right now. Got other mods to patch up first...

Posted

Does the base skeleton used matter? Zex or Discrete Female? Also, I am using Unique Player and Followers Redux, so my Player has a different mesh path but same skeleton.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I just wanted to report that this mod is working as intended. I am mentioning this because I am also using another vag-anus mod and wondered if these two mods overlapped or canceled each other out.

 

I was testing with the plugs, I use the "alt" version of the baby rattle, and it did work great, with time causing the correct reduction. My machine could feel the scripts running LOL.

Not a dip in fps but microstutters for a second or 2.

 

I have a great computer, and FO4 stutters on a good day so not a complaint. I just wanted to say this mod works fine and no interaction issues.

 

Edit>>> I have to suspend my idea it is "time" involved, at least in regards to length of time a plug is used, because the baby rattle was an in and out and the scripts started running immediately. 

Edited by Madscout
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I havent modded fallout 4 in many years so i forgot everything,
can i please get some guidance to get Expand Holes (and as a consequence GAPE) working?

I have plugs of the commonwealth from github and expand holes with the patch, when taking off a plug it says EH oneffectfinish on the top left so i assume it works,
but there are no changes on the body.
I'm using CBBE and as far as i can see theres nothing specific that i need to build in outfit studio for the mods to work.
 

In the description of expand holes theres a mention about animated fannies, as far as i understand it's not a requirement but do I need that as well?

Posted
37 minutes ago, pedrojuan123 said:

I havent modded fallout 4 in many years so i forgot everything,
can i please get some guidance to get Expand Holes (and as a consequence GAPE) working?

I have plugs of the commonwealth from github and expand holes with the patch, when taking off a plug it says EH oneffectfinish on the top left so i assume it works,
but there are no changes on the body.
I'm using CBBE and as far as i can see theres nothing specific that i need to build in outfit studio for the mods to work.
 

In the description of expand holes theres a mention about animated fannies, as far as i understand it's not a requirement but do I need that as well?

I can't help You with CBBE as I only use FG.

But it looks like You need to build naked body that support anus and vagina sliders.

I'm guessing that animated fannies provide that kind of body, so you need to find that in body slide, select your preset and build it with morphs.

 

 

Posted (edited)

I use Gape + EH loose+example patch + potc slot 56 + Vagina Morphs BS. I am on CBBE and this is how it looks:

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.f47b66816f34741dc2c44c288edc4c7a.jpeg

 

 

And after baseball bat was inserted:

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.745c76f24eb1cda540504717a3c6801d.jpeg

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted (edited)

New day, new problems. 

Decided to give a try to this mod and can't get it to work even with example patch. (downloaded Expand holes archive, not loose). Teste with loose as well

Getting a message, when removing plug, but nothing changes on character. 

Spoiler

20260915100509_1.jpg.d6d0c4854a4162fb255ebd4d7252e212.jpg

 

Body with Fusion girl morph+ built. Get wear around 80. Nothing :D 

 

Spoiler

20260915102326_1.jpg.b76537dd79cb03997489d92733acd313.jpg

 

 

Edited by deff.
Posted
4 hours ago, deff. said:

New day, new problems. 

Decided to give a try to this mod and can't get it to work even with example patch. (downloaded Expand holes archive, not loose). Teste with loose as well

Getting a message, when removing plug, but nothing changes on character. 

  Hide contents

20260915100509_1.jpg.d6d0c4854a4162fb255ebd4d7252e212.jpg

 

Body with Fusion girl morph+ built. Get wear around 80. Nothing :D 

 

  Hide contents

20260915102326_1.jpg.b76537dd79cb03997489d92733acd313.jpg

 

 

So it looks like EH doesn't work, my mod is just a bridge to SA. You need to look EH help thread for help.

 

What You described seems like body was not built, but then Your state it was build as it should. Only thing that cross my mind is that you have unique player body or maybe there is another body in overwrite folder but build without those morphs.

 

As for my mod, this is only edited SA script, to make it work properly it need to overwrite SA.

Also gape is temporary, it won't stay open for long unless your orfices are really used, like above 80. Once I encountered problem plugs test plugin stopped working, but since that was only test, I simply removed it from load order. 

 

So try checking if anything overwrites your build body or maybe it is in different folder like when using unique player.

Check if my mod overwrites SA

 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, riveth said:

Only thing that cross my mind is that you have unique player body or maybe there is another body in overwrite folder but build without those morphs.

 

Nop, no unique player. 

Your mod overwrites SA, Expand Holes overwrite original FG, POTC (slot 56) overwrites FG POTCP Morph+ body, Morph body+ (installed with same slot option as POTC) is under original FG . And there are nothing in overwrite folder as well, what can affect body. 

Sometimes I feel like harbinger with bad luck, as cool mods refuse to work for me :D 

Edited by deff.
Posted
7 hours ago, deff. said:

 

Nop, no unique player. 

Your mod overwrites SA, Expand Holes overwrite original FG, POTC (slot 56) overwrites FG POTCP Morph+ body, Morph body+ (installed with same slot option as POTC) is under original FG . And there are nothing in overwrite folder as well, what can affect body. 

Sometimes I feel like harbinger with bad luck, as cool mods refuse to work for me :D 


my load order for FG:

- fusion girl 0223

- FPA (sex attributes)
- potc
- expanded holes

- potc morph plus
- gape
 

mods on bottom overwrites those above, if conflict.

 

Posted
20 minutes ago, riveth said:

my load order for FG:

 

Thank you, I'll check this one

Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 11:25 PM, riveth said:


my load order for FG:
 

Thanks, your order worked. Now I can remove that example patch?

Posted

Might ask here, as I never got a reply from the author of Expand Holes mod...

 

I'm currently running Animated Fannies (AF). That lead me to some questions:

 

1) Do I need to disable Animated Fannies if I want to use this framework, or can AnimatedFannies.esp stay active?

 

2) I noticed that the framework (Expand Holes) ships with custom body mesh. Because I already run Animated Fannies, and have the AF body already built, can I just delete the meshes directory from ExpandHoles framework and continue as usual? I mean, it shouldn't cause any problems because the body is exactly the same as the one provided, except built using another preset.

 

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 10:19 AM, deff. said:

Thanks, your order worked. Now I can remove that example patch?

That's good to hear, You can remove this patch if You like. It would be definitely more stable that way. If you will get wear from wearing plugs, my bridge will apply gape, so there is no reason to keep it anyway.

Posted
20 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Might ask here, as I never got a reply from the author of Expand Holes mod...

 

I'm currently running Animated Fannies (AF). That lead me to some questions:

 

1) Do I need to disable Animated Fannies if I want to use this framework, or can AnimatedFannies.esp stay active?

 

2) I noticed that the framework (Expand Holes) ships with custom body mesh. Because I already run Animated Fannies, and have the AF body already built, can I just delete the meshes directory from ExpandHoles framework and continue as usual? I mean, it shouldn't cause any problems because the body is exactly the same as the one provided, except built using another preset.

 

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

It seems You use CBBE and I have no experience with that body at all. 

 

I'm guessing that animated fannies ads bones and sliders to women private parts, yes? 

If so, that would be equivalent of potc patch I use for FG.

 

To make sure that AF Your have and the one provided in EH are same, check their anus and vagina sliders in BS. There should be 4 of them. 

You just need to have naked body providing those sliders build in BS and You're good to go.

Posted

Don't know why, but expansion effect caused by the plugs is visible only with one type — the feather duster plug. After removing the plug I mean. FG body.

 

In folder "mods\dcc-potc-v112-slot56\scripts\DCC" a script dcc_bp_EffectPlugDuster_Main.pex is located. Maybe because of this other plugs don't work properly, the script for only one type of plug was created?

 

Also this system doesn't work if a PC is wearing high heels (HHS).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...