Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is something lol, possibility for cum only being drained when casting this mod's spells somehow? And other spells require mana like always?

Posted
Quote

• Fill Her Up's MCM no longer vanishes or drops to the bottom of the list. Sticky Magic no longer takes a SkyUI menu slot.

this one change is just what i need. thanks so much, makes it way easier to play with this mod now, even though it now fuels my spell and magicka potion addiction even more. 

Posted

Could we get a VR patch?  PrismaUI works in VR (so it says).  But your dll doesn't have the right address hooks for VR and will fail at game launch.  I'm interested in trying this mod out as a succubus alternative.

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 2:17 PM, Aya2321 said:

this one change is just what i need. thanks so much, makes it way easier to play with this mod now, even though it now fuels my spell and magicka potion addiction even more. 

yay

Posted
5 hours ago, StuffedNinga said:

Could we get a VR patch?  PrismaUI works in VR (so it says).  But your dll doesn't have the right address hooks for VR and will fail at game launch.  I'm interested in trying this mod out as a succubus alternative.

Ill see what I can do, I dont have VR so itll be a blind guess

Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 3:04 PM, tjpp said:

Ill see what I can do, I dont have VR so itll be a blind guess

Let me know what I can do to help test things.  If it helps, SlaveTats NG had a profiler thing where you would note down the addresses and could manually subtract/add a global value until the addresses matched.  That had to be done for VR when another Racemenu VR was launched.

Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 4:01 AM, neodraconis94 said:

stickymagic.dll

any fix?

on latest address library

 

image_2026-10-07_143129083.png

Since this worked for me with address library v13 until I updated to 1.7.104, the plugin probably needs to be rebuilt for 1.7.99+.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...