Futa x Male (?)

Alfalr

Has the idea of introducing scenes for futas dominating males ever been considered and/or being worked on? I know it's a rare cup of tea for most, but it seems missing.

Edit: If this is already in the mods, then 1: I'm pissed and 2: I've missed it xD and 3: How do you do it?

Check the option that "attacking women grow cocks" in the lovers settings (sexual exploits) spell and women in the dominating roll can fuck men if they rape them using Joburg\stalkerM for non-combat sex and RaperS for combat sex.  As Vaelorian stated, its already there.

Check the option that "attacking women grow cocks" in the lovers settings (sexual exploits) spell and women in the dominating roll can fuck men if they rape them using Joburg\stalkerM for non-combat sex and RaperS for combat sex.  As Vaelorian stated, its already there.

I've personally been having a ton of trouble with this. I swear I've installed everything perfectly, installed Joburg and RaperS, put the attacking women grow cocks to on, and yet, when I attempt a rape with my female character, she STILL uses her vagina. It's driving me crazy. Pretty much everything about the mod works except for this one option.

Also, are the women supposed to always have the penis on them when walking around naked outside of sex? And are they supposed to use it when masturbating also? Because my character has neither. It's weird as hell.

It calls "attacking women grow cocks" not "attacking women have cocks", so women have a cock only during sex and only if they are the active offensive part.

Your "cock does not shown" Problem, do you use Set Body self spell to get a unique body? The setBody bodies are clothes and they are set as "no playable" and "no playable clothes are not removed during sex. You must use the lovers settings (sexual exploits) spell and set allow remove no playable clothes.

Oh wait, I know what was wrong now.  Reverse rape was checked onto female only, when it should have been always. I only ever checked with dudes, I didn't look for very long.  Man, that's tricky.  Should really be better documentation with this detailing what command does what, I was so obsessed with the women grow cocks command that I never noticed the other commands. Although I never knew you had to manually equip the dicks though. Thanks for your help fejeena.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived