What's your character like?

Myst42

What's your character like?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What gender do you prefer to play as?

2. 2. What race do you like to play the most?

3. 3. What class do you like?

Greeting Folks!

The way a person plays can say a lot about their character.

And this is just for sharing what's your character like, what gender do you play, what race, what class and playstyle.

Perhaps something about them too, like a bit of background story, something special about them, anything you'd like to share just for the fun.

This is intended to be comprehensive and about gaming more than sex. There is already a similar thread in the adult section just for it. If you still wanna talk about sex that's fine but please let the poll and topic flow somewhere else too.  :)

So I was talking about your "main character" if you have one, or just talk about the ones you like the most if you have many. You can share stories too, but adventure and gaming stories, there is already a thread for sex stories, this is for the other stuff.

Also I'm referring to medieval games only (TES) since I haven gotten as far and still have to play Fallout

All options are multiple choice

I'll start after the line

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Character:

Name: Alice Class: Spellsword/Battlemage Wears: light armor, dual swords, spells to elementally beat the crap out of people or play with their minds. She has been my character since Oblivion so she is now the human form aspect of Sheogorath... Relevant mods like cheese and essential player are in order just in case (yeah it's a cheat mod but it's necessary for the roleplay thing here... besides it's hardly ever used anyway  ;))

Dragon Priestess:

Name: Alma Class: Necromancer Wears: robes, staves and daggers. I didn't want to go the "skeletal" type necromancer or the "human" type (human necromancers are losers and die quickly) nor the "Lich King" typical type with heavy armor, ice crown and Warcraft style... I wanted to go something more... "ancient" like messing with old forgotten magic you're not supposed to.

So she's a Lich with massive hordes of undead in a more stylish way like Dragon Priests. "Undeath" is the relevant mod here

Paladin:

Name: Eric Class: Paladin Wears: heavy armor, sword, shield and crossbow. Just wanted to try the old tank style with a bit of restoration and shiny armor... had trouble with armor since most stuff is for barbarian warriors and this guy is more like the "prince" type

Assassin Druid:

Name: Riah Class: Assassin Wears: nothing, bows and daggers. She's the only one I use with sex mods, nothing too fancy, just regular immersion. The only really relevant mod is "Wrath of Nature" that allows to transform into animals for some druidic style ass-kicking

Marina, my main character and OC. Even though she wears some ebony armor in this picture, she usually wears a mixture of Black Sacrament, Lustmord and Demon Hunter armor. The Lustmor-crossbow is her weapon of choice, but if she is out of bolts there still is a Yumi in her backpack.

Marina is bipolar. On the one hand she is a stong-willed woman close to be cruel and merciless; in this state nothing but herself and her hunger for blood matters. Her vampiric (and somewhat even daedric) nature dominates during this phase.

She has a certain affection for cats though. And when her phase doesn't cause her to dominate anything that comes in her grasp, she actually is a lovely and submissive girl; or should I say catgirl? Her interest in cats actually make her act a bit like a cat during these times.

To sum up her past I just should mention that she was "born" in the mind of an ancient vampire and then she forced her way out of it.

Guest Ragna_Rok

Ragna-Rok ... Orc. I have only this one char in skyrim, and it has been male orc named Ragna-Rok since back in morrowind. i mainly go tanking, you gotta love heavy armors and two-handed weapons, but its not my only style.

i alway say i have one char, but play many roles with him depending on my mood. for example, while questing for companions i loved steel armor and greatsword, after becoming werewolf i mainly raided those silver-dudes as a beast.

mages college i gamed as pure mage, except when facing draugr deathlords where i relied on heavy enchanted weaponry (except on some occasions where i went soul-gem --> reduce destr cost --> fry those bastards) .

in the thieves guild i went for light armor, one handed and spells like frenzy or invisibility.

the db quests i made in regular clothes, no armor at all, to blend into the crowds, and used poisons (yeah, alchemy freak) and poisoner perk (pickpocket) as well as archery with also heavy enchanted and poisoned bows, most targets went down in one shot anyway, always went for zero witnesses and only taking down the target.

when i enter arenas i usually go barbarian, light armor, heavy weapons. for trading tons of stuff i smithed / enchanted / mixed i got a couple of better clothes with fortify barter and carry capacity enchantments.

since im a hoarder in game i collected every thing that is not unique 2 dozen times, though i dont know why i like that number. 2 dozen draugr swords, honed swords, greatswords, honed greatswords, all the falmer armors (db), everything. even clutter, between cups, goblets, brooms and tusks, everything gets stashed, except when i reached certain numbers, like after having most food items in the hundreds i dont take everything anymore.

i love my gardens, and harvest them regularly. first i didnt touch ingredients from my stash if i had less than one hundred, then 300, now i collect 1000 of everything. harvestable plants im nearly done, and once in a while i boost my alchemy skill 2 or 3 times to 100 for more levels, im currently on level 242. last time i checked i think i had like 1280 glowing mushrooms, guess its time for another batch of heavy-fortify-destruction-potions for my supplies.

basically i love to have all fine sorted away, so that i can switch outfits / armors / weapons at will. sometimes i go hunting as a archer, sometimes visit bandits and go necromancer, i also sometimes go looting without killing anyone myself (illusion and alteration). each with the right equipment for my mood. i mostly prefer orcish gear though, and i dont only use gear i modded of course.

my char follows a certain code of honor, that is best discribed as the "code of malacath" from the game since its very similar. in short: dont kill without a reason. when you have a reason, go berserk and unleash hell.

other stuff except my mods i love to wield: contractor armor, hero of the legion armor, vagabond armor, skull helmets, vale fur armor (most favorite from armors id say), conans swords from hyborian age (i fucking love the father's sword), dova slugger, frostmourne, fender hammer, ragnaroek, perdition, snake battleaxe and last but not least: longclaw

ps: thats the reason i voted "yeah" on all classes. i never felt like id had to decide in game, im also more an alrounder irl, it simply bores me to always do the same stuff.

My main is Alsvid. Assassin/Ranger. Sometimes Human. Sometimes Elf. Depending on the game.

Skyrim - Bosmer/Archer/Daggers. But also Human Nord (yes, I have two Alsvid's :lol:)

(same with Oblivion, But I use Mystic Elfs)

WoW - Human Rogue (later I re-rolled to Night Elf Hunter and then one more time to Belf Hunter)

Rift - Elf (Kelari) Marksman/Ranger/Tank

SWToR - Sniper/Imperial Agent.

TSW - Illuminatti and using pistols and shotgun. Sometimes a Blade.

In Skyrim,  Alsvid is a very beatiful, kind female on the outside. But has a very dark secret. She likes to murder and would do anything for Sithis. She is also a Werewolf.

She often uses her charm to get what she wants and if that fails, she returns at night with a sharpen blade or well aimed arrow...

When the night falls upon the land, and if the moon is out, she embraces it and let the Wolf in her take over. She hunt for hours, man and beast alike.

She is a collector of bows. Every bow has it it's own story and they means alot to her.

For a brief moment she also took lessons in conjuration magic. To learn how to summon a ethereal bow in case she would be disarmed (her standard bow and daggers)

Clothes and Armors is something very important to her as well. She likes to be light footed, but depending on the task at hand she wears everything from Black Sacrament, Lustmord, and Northgirl. And a few other things, that shows much much more skin.

And sex? Well, what do you think? :blush:;)

For the vidya games I tend to go for thiefy/magey characters, but for the pen and paper I mix it up and play a cleric type (because every party needs a good cleric and nobody ever wants to play one).

And I will play as a kobold when given the opportunity.

Does anyone play with pen and paper anymore? I did years and years ago, but it's been decades, man.

Guest corespore

i usually play female Breton because i like the magic resist buff. When i'm exploring open lands i play 3rd person spellsword so can see all around me and soften them up with spells before i finish them with steel. When i explore caves and whatnot i play a rogue archer, i have maxed out sneak and muffle buffs along with an enhanced sneak perk tree that gives me 8X sneak attack damage with a bow.  I'm obsessed with enchanting and smithing, most of my mods add small things like jewelry and odd items that fill player item slots ( i got it up to 17 at one once) so i can enchants them with alchemy and smithing perks until i end up with 17 items that all have 56% smithing and alchemy double enchantments, even at legendary difficulty my armor rating and resistance enchantments give me a VERY unfair advantage, but that's just how i do. I also use IHUD with all the HUD elements including crosshairs turned off so i use sniper bows with sights to make my distance kills.

Most OP smithing\enchanting gear ever

Character closeup

Exploring on unicorn Arvak

My main is back at home with my gaming rig, he's a nord, warrior with one handed and shield, really classical. Called him "Alfir Breaker Of Ice", like the title of the Wildling in A Song Of Ice And Fire. Actually, I made him the same as the one in the Skyrim's trailers, with some textures and stuff, and I tweaked the studded armor on the CK until it broke to make it the best armor in the game, so I usually only wear that. Hence, no need for pictures !

____

The one I'm playing with right now on my laptop at college is a khajiit/human hybrid, her khajiit mother was a house servant and was raped by some Burma nobles who were looking for an "exotic fun time".

She died soon after giving birth to Zaahni from a skooma overdose, and her daughter was taken by some Imperials visiting the region after taking pity on the girl who was shunned by everyone there, being ... well, a hybrid and Nords being Nords. Those Imperials belonged to a Cyrodiil circus, and raised her into an acrobat. Ellipse 10 years, she went back to Burma to find her father and give him a loving embrace with a cleaver.

After that, she became a wanted person in most Imperial cities, so she thought she may as well go to Skyrim and hide there for a while. 

So here she is : Assassin/One Handed/Dual Daggers 

(I hate making backstories, BUT THIS ONE DESERVES IT)  

post-290274-0-51117200-1391875729_thumb.jpg

-snip.

Ha! I do exactly the same! I have 13 rings, 2 different ear piercings, 1 face piercing, 2 necklaces equipped at the same time.

(yeah yeah, my character likes bling bling)

All enchanted mostly with bow and blade dmg. Sure, it's huge unfair advantage, but I don't use shield or any heavy armor.

In fact, most armor is just clothes, with barley any armor rating at all. So I go with full dmg stuff.

why not go "god-mode" and "killall" every time you see an enemy? ... would work even faster :P

Well, there still enemies who can one shot me. And I like the notion of having that "dangerous"  feeling hanging over me. And since you move like an elephant, you can't really execute any dodge or Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick. And since I only use bow and daggers, be a quick a killer is a must.

The more enemies I can finish of before they get into melee range, the better!

Especially if I encounter a large group of enemies.

I never bothered with magic like restoration and stuff, Only conjuration for the summon bow skill.

My character is a little girl, named Thistle, made possible by the Skykids mod. She concentrates

on archery and dual wielding and pretty much uses magic only for healing.

She hates thieves and mages and would have wiped out the entire Thieves Guild singlehandedly

if they hadn't been set to essential :angry: She'll probably turn against the Imperials some day, because

she bears a simmering resentment against them for trying to cut her head off. She has a very black

and white sense of right and wrong, but prefers to stay in the background as opposed to being

some sort of crusader for justice

She considered letting Serana turn her into a vampire, but decided she likes being outside in the

sun too much to do that.

Right now she's most obsessed with getting wealth, probably because she started the game as

a homeless orphan.

She is rather fond of Nord Mead and venison steak; hates cabbages and tomatoes, loves apple pies :)

Fighting style is sneak and snipe most of the time, but she does take delight in dragon shouting bad

people over the edges of cliff and other high places.

Her favorite armor is the dragon scale armor, and she also uses a pair of dragon bone swords or daggers.

Using armor and weapons made from the bodies of dead dragons appeals to her, because she earned

the raw materials herself.

Her secret fantasy is to be a member of the Forsworn; she is a also Breton. She dresses up in Forsworn

armor and face paint for fun sometimes, just to shock people.

She is not me; rather I feel more like a guardian spirit that watches over her shoulder.

post-144391-0-09046400-1391900538_thumb.jpg

Think I'd probably select every option tend to be interested in one class or alignment for a while then I'll move on to another. Race/gender/looks/whatever varies a lot since I don't really care.  Right now I'm playing evil/chaotic barbarians and monks, simple enough, you just smash and punch stuff to death for no reason.

Well my profile and/or my Avatar might've told you already that i'm deep ass into necromancy and undead stuff. Infact i can't play a normal character at all, i freakin don't like it. I can thank the concept of the Lich in D&D for that i guess :P , ever since i learned of that i became the undead-loving nerd.

Well then, my characters.

Name: Skaadi

Race: Nord

Background:My oldest and most favourite Skyrim character. Her name's Skaadi and she's a vampire. She's quite brutal, sadistic and loves to kill stuff.Her story began as a Necromancer together with Skaal at Fort Snowhawk where she became undead due to a ritual performed by the cult, attempting to resurrect her after an imperial platoon raided the fort, killing her, but later turned to vampirism when she met Harkon at castle Volkihar.

Personality and stuff: She's got rage fits quite often and is rather easily annoyed. Most of the time by Serana, but she's got a soft spot for Skaal whom with she's in love and married. She's an exception of a vampire, being turned after becoming undead increased her power beyond that of a normal vampire. Despite being a vampire now, she values her ancestors beliefs in Talos and harbors a burning hatred for the Thalmor.

Picture of Skaadi

TESV2013-12-2608-06-02-21_zps0ac3d8cc.pn

Name: Skaal

Sidenote: I designed Skaal after myself.

Background:Skaal joined together with Skaadi the necromancer cult at fort snowhawk and fell instantly in love with her, he however disappeared in search for greater power after a while, but not without promising her to return to her. After several years, he sought and found her again in Skyrim and was quite happy to see her as a vampire, he however had other plans. Skaal found a way to lichdom with Skaadis help, recovering a black book from apocrypha with the needed wisdom to fully ascend into undeath. They both married afterwards in Riften pledging theirselves to each other for eternity.

Personality and stuff: Skaal is quite civilized and analysing, hoping to learn even more about magic. When provoked however he's on par with skaadi in brutality and sadism, slowly turning victims inside out, just to observe the effects. After his transformation he sees himself as royalty among the undead and dubbed himself the "risen lord". Even as Lich, Skaal values his ancestors traditions just like Skaadi does and shares her burning hatred for the Thalmor.

Picture of Skaal

As human.

TESV2013-12-0101-53-22-37_zpsc0c43f6e.pn

Skaal in his Lich form.

TESV2014-01-1722-53-52-22_zps0ec0a4c7.pn

Name: Shi'Rana

Race: Dagi-Raht Khajiit

Background: Shi'rana is my Dagi-Raht vampire, she and Kharjo spoke in public out against the thalmor in elsweyr when they claimed to have brought back the moons after the Void Nights. As result, both were abducted to summerset and enslaved. After 2 years of living as slaves they both made a run for it and escaped overseas to hammerfell. Being chased by the thalmor they continued to push on through tamriel, traveling through cyrodiil and to skyrim, after they've learned from an half-elf, which accompanies them by now, in cyrodiil that the stormcloaks of skyrim were fighting the thalmor. While seeking refuge in a seemingly uninhabitet cave in falkreath, it turned out that a vampire made its lair there, the vampire got killed by Kharjo but not after biting Shi'Rana.

Personality and stuff: Shi'Rana is, despite being a vampire, actually very friendly and only defends herself when in trouble. She has no problems finding sustenance in Skyrim since her companion Nei (the half-elf from cyrodiil) offered her neck to her whenever she needs it. Shi'Rana has feelings for Kharjo and doesn't want to bite him.

Picture of Shi'Rana

874843-1389845370.png

And my newest character Skana

Background: Skana was one of those bandits in a fort in skyrim (you know the magic kind, that harasses you with his/her ward :P), but as with all those forts, sooner or later an adventurer cleaves through it. In her case it was a necromancer named Illia, who decided to reanimate her with the dead thrall spell, since Skana proved quite difficult for her to kill and strong minions are always good. Skana however retained her awareness after the reanimation, though not knowing what's going on, feeling as if black mud is shrouding her perception, she finds it weird that this woman unknown to her is able to compel her to do the womans bidding with simple gestures and words. Whenever Skana tries to say something, her vocal cords won't obey her, emitting only groans, she's trying to figure out how to speak and ask that woman what's going on, if the necromancer doesn't disallows her to, that is. Skana has to endure whatever crazy experiments this cranky necromancer is doing on her in the meantime.

Personality: I'm still thinking about what personality she'll have, it's however rather difficult since she's still a thrall and all that. This is however, propably the most interesting character for me to play, since it's more like playing the follower instead of the main character.

Picture of Skana

The reanimation ritual

TESV2014-02-0900-01-30-04_zps84e5f483.pn

Freshly reanimated, without any idea what's going on.

TESV2014-02-0900-05-46-58_zps870ecafa.pn

Hope that wasn't overkill. :P

Got any question about one of the characters, be it modwise or about the character itself, feel free to ask.

Annie is a female elf, though I sometimes use human.  She has yet to hear of this "Oblivion" place, save a single oddity outside Kvatch which didn't go well for her.  Needless to say, she's scared silly of the place (thank you Ichabod!!!).  She's a (warrior whose combat style is) spellsword who tries, and often fails, at the Archer/Ranger thing for an opener, but sneaks in close should the opportunity present itself and she remain undetected. Not unaware of the idea of "she who fights and runs away lives to fight another day", though her healing abilities often allow her to stay on the battlefield longer than some others.  Tending toward light armor and moderate weapons, though after collecting much loot, she'll often don an acquired tin suit.  Sometimes poor Vilja finds herself playing pack mule instead.  She has a penchant for edged weapons, and thus has almost no skill with clubs or war hammers, save a particular club she uses to knock people senseless when needing money and/or "companionship".  Much the collector, she's started on the path to having one of everything, keeping her horde at the bank in the Imperial City (mod), and selling off anything she has more than one of at every opportunity.  Only the best get multiples kept, with the intention of going on "dressed alike, armed alike" raiding parties with Vilja.

For clothing, she sees no reason to go low class when there is so much opportunity for the good stuff, tending toward deep blue dresses when around town.  Vilja has given more than one sideways glance with a roll of eyes at some of the more "modern" (says Annie) clothing she wears at times; often to include jeans, boots and T shirts made with an odd Kevlar like fabric.  She says she'd prefer regular clothes, but that's all Divine Elegance had, and it beats a dress for exploring.  More eye rolls from Vilja.  She looks good, knows it, and sometimes forgoes thread count for the purpose of showing off.  Unfortunately, this has a tenancy to gain attention she hadn't bargained for, with predictable results.

Her favorite sword is a black Katana inlaid with red markings along the blade.  She carries a silver short sword and lightweight Vikingesque shield at times.  Archery isn't one of her strongest points, but she'll take to it any time she feels the need to travel especially light.  Usually, her bow can be found mounted above the fireplace.

Since becoming the Grey Fox, the guards generally don't like her, though there's little they can do about it, as her light-fingered days are (mostly) behind her.  Still, she dislikes bandits, abhors necromancers, and will take anything of value not nailed down should she happen upon any of their soon to be unhappy former abodes.

She's a bit of a loner, and will sometimes send Vilja to town with some gold and just go off exploring alone.  It's enjoyable, but more than once has landed her in rather ugly situations.  The regret of not focusing on a particular skill has been quite keen, as she's encountered experts in their field.  Though not an Olympian, she can run when she needs to with the usual result of being able to gain assistance before getting herself bettered by said experts.  But not always.

Annie in her favorite blue dress:

Annie_zps23bd2e76.png?t=1392175191

-For gvman, yep, we still get together and use dice. Hell, we even set up Axis and Allies from time to time when we get together.

No shit. When I was a kid we played a lot of D&D and Gamma World (mostly D&D, though). A friend also had Gangbusters so we played that occasionally. There was a D&D club at the local university and the guys there would even let us 12 year olds play with them. There used to be a shop called the Brass Ring here that sold all the books and miniatures and such, but they closed up shop years ago.

It was fun back then. But computers couldn't play a decent RPG yet so dice and paper was how we rolled.

I think a lot of it is just nostalgia for us now. Gaming has come a ways since Baldur's Gate and Fallout. But there's nothing quite like middle age nerds bragging about natural 20s. It may be creepy, but I do cherish my pristine mint edition AD&D books. I also still have all of my warhammer minis taking up space in the extra room.

Probably a better topic for a new thread.

Angeli mod used and she's a female. Aria the Angeli currently very short but is a Destruction Mage/Archer *how does that work? lol*. I usually go with the rush in tactics like duel wield and shoot from afar but I was curious about mages. Her restoration is rather low but im using the apocalypse spell mod and abusing mystic wind for when she's in a bad situation. Though she won't be a character I'd main I still find it funny seeing this small Angeli whooping Dragon ass and shooting bandits off cliffs.

She despises evil of any form and will destroy it. She's done plenty of vampire slaying and soon the werewolves will wanna mess with her. She doesn't hate either but the thought of being a blood sucker or a giant fuzzball doesn't appeal to her at all. Wish there was some sort of Angelic transformation for her. There is Shaydow's transformations but his stuff won't work on Angeli so poor Aria is stuck being normal forever. 

Aria is a hit and run mage with impact being a vital perk for her. She depends on the Light Bow and Mystic Wind to restore Magicka so she can firebolt them to death. I'd go bigger with the fire spells but my follower may hate me for it and try to kill me. I've solo'd many dungeons and caves with her though. She wears Heavy armor so Bandit Chiefs won't wipe her out easily. Im thinking of getting her 2 dual swords to drain more magicka, but sadly It'll be a while before that happens. Her stamina is 100 still because i never see it important *i enchant the boots for carrying caps* 

hCKXxG0.jpg

ys50ssF.jpg

mkh1QPI.jpg

I have a fuckload of characters, hell at the bare minimum I have 4 I consider as my "mains" (3 from Oblivion, 1 from NV) so I might as well describe what they're like:

Cris (TESIV):

The character you'll see the most when I upload images, she's incredibly good with a sword and knows it. She insults everyone she comes across (with a few exceptions) for not being as good as she is or she expects them to be which makes her seem arrogant but in reality she can't stand anyone who doesn't work to the best of their abilities. Despite all that she does have a tender side that tends not to show when she's around other people as well as a fierce loyalty to the city of Chorrol (even after being transferred to Kvatch) due to circumstances that she's not explaining.

Cris (FNV)

She has very little in common other than having a tender side that doesn't show too often and blond hair and blue eyes (yes elf Cris' hair is blond) and that's where the similarities end. NV Cris for a long time (before I decided she needed to be cured) was a raving psychopath and pyromaniac, this has changed (character development!) and now she's just a pyromaniac. She's skilled and isn't afraid to boast about it but generally keeps her skills understated allowing her actions to do that talking in contrast to TESIV Cris who does both.

Teneicha

In a word, insane. My oldest character is Argonian and in addition to his insanity he lacks any sort of sense of direction, being able to get lost in even the most linear of caves. A skilled Assassin and master of the sword (one of the few individuals who can make TESIV Cris eat her words) he can be hired for a nominal fee of whatever he feels like asking for at the time rather than money, this leads to situations where people who want to hire him can't due to either not even being able to procure an object he has asked for or not being able to procure enough of them this is especially telling when he asks for sporks or the tears of a rock.

Shadow

My second oldest character, she is everything Cris isn't while still managing to be the better swordself. She is also incredibly skilled in the use of the bow (she and NV Cris are the only characters who can use more than one type of weapon) preferring to take out her targets (she is also an assassin) from afar rather than using poison or by getting close to them and stabbing them in the face. As for her personality she's generally quiet and not given to boasting, however she can be sarcastic as hell when the mood strikes her .

Decided to keep each description brief, you can find more detail (as well as other details) on these 4 characters in the character bio section of my site. Also in case anyone is curious: Shadow and the two Cris's are bi while Teneicha has no sex drive at all.

Archived