Jump to content

[Mod] Lewd Noita Redux


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Demonwise said:

I would love to see a feature where the player can have god mode. Is it cheating? Yes. But! I want to live long enough to see all the interactions from the various enemies. It sucks that I get hit like 3 times and then die from sex. I have another mod that adds a god mode feature but having it enabled breaks this mod. I think it is because the player can't receive damage and therefore there is nothing to trigger the interactions with enemies. So maybe this is a dumb question but, is there a way to initiate sex with enemies without taking damage?

 

a while back I used the sandbox mod to test some things in this mod, in it you still take damage but never go below 1 health, unless having access to a cheat menu upsets you that should be what your looking for

Posted
On 9/17/2026 at 3:36 AM, DarkReynard said:

Having issues with the wolf submission, asking to take the lead just doesn't work. Get the permission but the wolf stays steadfastly in one spot or continually jumps in place so can't go anywhere.

I noticed this too. I'll see about getting it fixed up.

 

6 hours ago, Unsafer said:

It's been difficult to dig myself motivation for animations with a good chunk of the default enemy roster checked off, but I suppose that's a good problem to have. Here is a few more, munkki and mulkkio, plus a lewd resprite of mätänevä ruumis to match with its fellow undead. I may look more into doing this with some other enemies in the future.

The monk hands were tricky and would continue targeting the player during sex and killing the monk, so I threw some temporary code in monk_hand_shoot.lua which forces the hands open and harmless during sex. There may or may not be a better way to handle this, but it works as a temporary fix to at least let the scene play out.

Drop both " files" and "data" into \mods\lewd_noita_redux\ to add this content 

unsafer_patch.zip
 

Screenshot 2026-09-18 114602.png

Nice! Yeah, we're reaching the point where we're still starting to deal with enemies that are either less interesting or harder to figure out a good animation. I was thinking that the hands of the monk could also be part of the animation. I mean... if there was ever a time for a fingering animation, this would be it, lol.

 

5 hours ago, kobold tinkerer said:

i had it happen to me but only briefly i.e. not hitting constantly but just once when you move it around sometimes

 

they have big asses which means they should weigh more, this is probably the reason. i never had to deal with it though because i only play with tinker

 

edit: i feel i need to clarify about big asses, that wasnt a joke attempt, thats how PhysicsImageShapeComponent works, the more pixels in box2d object the more weight it has

Huh, I did see something about that. I'm still learning about this part of Noita, so let me take a guess at what's happening.

 

An entity is built up using the given sprite (the statue), which consists of pixels which are each a different material ("rock_box2d" for statues). The entity is immediately killed, but the body remains there to be interacted with based on it's materials. Since the kobold statue has more pixels than the default statue, the combined "rock_box2d" pixels causes it to be heavier.

 

In turn, this also means that you can't use a SpriteComponent to just change it's appearance and keep the properties of the default statue, since the SpriteComponent would vanish when the entity is killed leaving you with the default statue instead.

 

This is actually something I've been messing around a lot with for the past few days while trying to figure out a 'game over' mechanic. I have been killed literally hundreds of times by bomb explosions while testing things out, lol.

 

2 hours ago, Demonwise said:

I would love to see a feature where the player can have god mode. Is it cheating? Yes. But! I want to live long enough to see all the interactions from the various enemies. It sucks that I get hit like 3 times and then die from sex. I have another mod that adds a god mode feature but having it enabled breaks this mod. I think it is because the player can't receive damage and therefore there is nothing to trigger the interactions with enemies. So maybe this is a dumb question but, is there a way to initiate sex with enemies without taking damage?

Personally, I just use the sandbox mode. It keeps your hp from falling below 1 and still allows interactions to occur. Other people's suggestions are good too, of course.

Posted
3 hours ago, Demonwise said:

I would love to see a feature where the player can have god mode. Is it cheating? Yes. But! I want to live long enough to see all the interactions from the various enemies. It sucks that I get hit like 3 times and then die from sex. I have another mod that adds a god mode feature but having it enabled breaks this mod. I think it is because the player can't receive damage and therefore there is nothing to trigger the interactions with enemies. So maybe this is a dumb question but, is there a way to initiate sex with enemies without taking damage?

Best solution I've found for that is finding/starting with the "Melee Immunity" perk, since all of the rape grapples are melee-based
"Nymphomaniac" also helps keep you from getting set on fire or splashed with dangerous liquids during

Posted
2 hours ago, Zedrasil said:


i do support this, but the question would be how to impliment it; perhaps by making the enemies in the stats page clickable?

its possible to make custom progress menu with icons which would show sex stats and display all that when you pause, mods like "advanced spell inventory" or "new enemies" settings button would help with implementing that.

 

this mod may help with playing animations

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Ranot said:

Nice! Yeah, we're reaching the point where we're still starting to deal with enemies that are either less interesting or harder to figure out a good animation. I was thinking that the hands of the monk could also be part of the animation. I mean... if there was ever a time for a fingering animation, this would be it, lol.

That's where a lot of my conniption is on my end, I understand many of these others are bosses you have plans for as is, and a handful are going to need some special tweaks to get them working like the monk. The monk was a bit of a hassle as is to figure out its hands. Like you mention, I was totally considering animating them being involved too. Unfortunately I know my limits, and to integrate them with the monk enemy is me biting off more than I can chew with code

What I really find myself interested in working on moving forward is some brief tackle animations for enemies that transitions into their sex scene as is. A quick handful of frames for each enemy does a lot to improve the assault more than snapping into place right into sex for me. My best examples of this are the failed alchemist, big frog, and this recent monk animation. Does a lot for me to enjoy it, so that will stay on my radar. For any new enemies I might knock out some of the remaining humanoid robots if time allows!

Posted
1 hour ago, Unsafer said:

That's where a lot of my conniption is on my end, I understand many of these others are bosses you have plans for as is, and a handful are going to need some special tweaks to get them working like the monk. The monk was a bit of a hassle as is to figure out its hands. Like you mention, I was totally considering animating them being involved too. Unfortunately I know my limits, and to integrate them with the monk enemy is me biting off more than I can chew with code

What I really find myself interested in working on moving forward is some brief tackle animations for enemies that transitions into their sex scene as is. A quick handful of frames for each enemy does a lot to improve the assault more than snapping into place right into sex for me. My best examples of this are the failed alchemist, big frog, and this recent monk animation. Does a lot for me to enjoy it, so that will stay on my radar. For any new enemies I might knock out some of the remaining humanoid robots if time allows!

Tackle/Intro animations is definitely something I know we've wanted. Some of the hottest ones we have (imo) have those. I wouldn't mind the slightest if you wanted to go back and add some to enemies that don't have any! The resulting sex animation could even be modified to better suit the tackle if needed. I'll also note that quite a few enemies have very similar if not the exact same animation as others, so those could always use some new animations as well (wizards for example could benefit from some variety, perhaps something related to their magic?).

 

When it comes to animations that may be more code intensive, a good way would be to create the sprites, then let us know what they're meant to do. You don't need to code all of it yourself, ya know? It sucks that you may not be able to test it immediately, but once it's in there we can fine-tune it until it's what you were envisioning.

 

I think I might make a list of all the current vanilla enemies remaining to give us a better idea of what's left. I know that we have an image on the mod page, but since a good few of those are bosses it might help to have a simple list of regular enemies.

Posted (edited)

Well... I made a list, not sure how helpful it'll actually be though. It's kind of nice seeing just what needs to be done instead of everything at once.

 

- Fish_01 (Fish)
- Fish_02 (Large Fish)
- Miner Santa
- Miner Chef
- Fungus Big
- Pebble (Rock Spirit) -Since it explodes, maybe a quick no-loop animation? Like it forces itself in and explodes inside you?)
- Meatmaggot
- Worm
- Worm Big
- Worm Skull (Ghost)
- Endworm (Hell Worm)
- Drone
- Drone Shield
- Basebot Sentry (Observer)
- Basebot Hidden (Spy)
- Basebot Neutralize (Stopper)
- Basebot Soldier (Executioner)
- Healerdrone
- Roboguard Big
- Turret    - The Tank enemies could all possibly use a redesign, perhaps one that wouldn't turn them into another Orc?
- Missilecrab
- Necrobot
- Necrobot Super
- Fireskull
- Iceskull
- Thunderskull
- Wraith
- Wraith Glowing
- Wraith Storm
- Wizard Futa    - Doesn't have a contact sex animation, but does technically trigger one with his magic
- Hooded    - This is a custom enemy, but I'm not sure what it was intended for I know now
- Statue
- Statue Physics (Glowing Mask)
- (Ghost Crystal)
- (Recovery Crystal)
- Ethereal Being
- (Magic Wand)
- Playerghost
- Confusespirit
- Berserkspirit
- Weakspirit
- Slimespirit
- Necromancer
- Gazer
- Skygazer
- Spitmonster
- Crystal
- Bloodcrystal
- (Celestial Crystal)
- Heart Mimic
- Spell Refresh Mimic
- Steve
- Scott
- Ultimate Killer

 

[Uses Lukki Ability]
- Leggy Mimic        - Technically shares an animation with Chest Mimic
- Potion Mimic
- Lukki Tiny (Small Spider)
- Lukki (Daddy Longlegs)
- Lukki B (Spider)
- Lukki Creepy (Faceless Spider)
- Lukki Dark (Toothy Spider)

 

This means that there's 61 enemies that don't have their own animation yet. Quite a few of them are also just... objects, so some imagination will be needed to make animations for those ones. The Magic Wand could also be a bit complicated, but could also do some interesting things with the right spells.

 

 

Thoughts on the fish animations, I feel like they could potentially be used for a different purpose. Since you can see fish periodically throughout a run, they could provide a unique sort of service. Rather than being fucked by the fish, the fish could suck you to an orgasm and fill up with the cum inside you, and they'd expand in size depending on just how much cum you fill them with. You'd have a way to drain yourself more efficiently and could take the fish with you to function as a sort of bottle.

Edited by Ranot
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ranot said:

hooded - but I'm not sure what it was intended for

in the original mod it was a living pinata, that was literally the script name that drops loot when it dies. it spawned portal with various enemies on player coordinates when damaged and dropped items on death. i changed items to be more rare and interesting (empty beer bottle is an example of one item) instead of standard extra hp or chest or whatever it was, i dont remember. i also changed the portal visuals to custom made because original vanilla portal sprite has weird spot in top right corner and the circle itself is not round (as if it was badly cropped) and it bothered me. he also has "healer" herd id which makes all enemies ignore him.

 

it has crawler component so it just always moves in the same direction and climbs walls and ceilings, THAT was also in original mod, i thought it was mysterious/funny so i left it in. this makes sense, he just moves along minding his business like he has places to be.

 

i remember there were a bunch of problems with that enemy, including game crash, which required a lot of minor edits and probably none of them are in redux version, so i will send two files here with the code.

 

but the chance of him appearing in biomes should be adjusted, i remember seeing him way too often in jungle and temple of the art, i think he should be a very rare enemy. maybe his spawn can even be controlled by a flag so he only spawns once per biome or even entire run.

hooded.zip

Edited by kobold tinkerer
Posted
2 hours ago, Ranot said:

Thoughts on the fish animations

what if we just change fish to something else, like tank enemy was changed into a guy with big gun so you can be fucked by him? fish can become a squid which would fuck you with tentacles

Posted
49 minutes ago, kobold tinkerer said:

in the original mod it was a living pinata, that was literally the script name that drops loot when it dies. it spawned portal with various enemies on player coordinates when damaged and dropped items on death. i changed items to be more rare and interesting (empty beer bottle is an example of one item) instead of standard extra hp or chest or whatever it was, i dont remember. i also changed the portal visuals to custom made because original vanilla portal sprite has weird spot in top right corner and the circle itself is not round (as if it was badly cropped) and it bothered me. he also has "healer" herd id which makes all enemies ignore him.

 

it has crawler component so it just always moves in the same direction and climbs walls and ceilings, THAT was also in original mod, i thought it was mysterious/funny so i left it in. this makes sense, he just moves along minding his business like he has places to be.

 

i remember there were a bunch of problems with that enemy, including game crash, which required a lot of minor edits and probably none of them are in redux version, so i will send two files here with the code.

 

but the chance of him appearing in biomes should be adjusted, i remember seeing him way too often in jungle and temple of the art, i think he should be a very rare enemy. maybe his spawn can even be controlled by a flag so he only spawns once per biome or even entire run.

hooded.zip 2.9 kB · 0 downloads

Ah, interesting! I was wondering why he didn't seem to do anything, but that would explain it. Agreed, if it's a pinata type of enemy, then it's spawn rate really needs to be turned down.

 

41 minutes ago, kobold tinkerer said:

what if we just change fish to something else, like tank enemy was changed into a guy with big gun so you can be fucked by him? fish can become a squid which would fuck you with tentacles

That's an option too. I mean... there's also 2 kinds of fish that we need to figure out something to do with. If my idea was used, it'd have to be for the blue fish since they appear in the Holy Mountain pools. That'd leave the orange fish to turn into a squid or something else. Or both could be changed... whatever people think would be best.

Posted

Well, if i was to propose a few:

The Lukki i've always seen as Bigger Hämis- so have the larger one pin the player between a leg and stuff her, while the smaller one pins using its weight: as i've noticed that one, unlike the other Lukki-types are more "Floaty" in their wall climbing, while the "tiny" is more ground based

Posted

 

13 hours ago, kobold tinkerer said:

i think alchemist that throws potions should leave you a random material potion as a gift after sex

That'd be pretty funny. Gotta milk 'em 'til they leave you a bit of Whiskey.

 

5 hours ago, NeroRiver said:

Random Question how many infestations there are and which enemies trigger infestation/paratisation?

Previous Page

On 9/15/2026 at 5:28 PM, Ranot said:

They come from:

-Ants

-Firebugs

-Flys

-Fungus (Normal)

-HornyGasFlowers

-LongLegs

-Rats

-Spiders

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Ranot said:

Gotta milk 'em

no, should be a way to do this only once. we already know that removing cameraboundcomponent saves entity, might check for this to prevent infinite potion farming

Posted

i wanted to create a spell that would capture enemies for some time and i did it. it has 10 charges which become unlimited with "unlimited spells" perk, 10 second recharge so you cannot shoot it rapidly and has spawn chance of "summon hollow egg". the spell looks looks like an egg and if enemy doesnt have poly immunity it will be captured inside an egg which you can break later to summon this enemy. hence the name "pokeegg". we can officially be sued by nintendo now.

 

add to init.lua

ModLuaFileAppend("data/scripts/gun/gun_actions.lua", "mods/lewd_noita_redux/files/spells/spells.lua")

 

add to translations.csv

ln_spell_pokeegg_name,Pokeegg,,,,,,,,,,,
ln_spell_pokeegg_desc,Capture enemies for your own amusement!,,,,,,,,,,,

 

and copy "spells" folder to "files" folder

spells.zip

Posted (edited)

really good mod.
I had an issue where giving birth to a scorpion would crash the game shortly afterwards
 

Also, pleeease add more status effects. Make hiisi cum addictive or something. Status effects are the greatest thing.

Edited by Bingobomb
Posted (edited)

Has anyone else been having a problem where interrupted sex (I think that's what is causing it) seems to sometimes leave Mina stuck at the angle it was happening at? Pretty often, I find myself walking around at a 20 degree slant, or even as extreme as being mostly in the ground when on a flat surface, and I don't know of any way to fix it except starting a new game. Would love to know if this is just my own issue.

Oh, and since I'm asking: anyone else crash after some time in the vicinity of the Pyramid? No clue what causes it, might not even be related to this mod. Again, just wondering if that's a 'me' problem. Thanks in advance!

image.png.a210e28ab652000e701e4cabf67c8d80.png

Edited by HellNoBro
Posted
4 hours ago, HellNoBro said:

Has anyone else been having a problem where interrupted sex (I think that's what is causing it) seems to sometimes leave Mina stuck at the angle it was happening at? Pretty often, I find myself walking around at a 20 degree slant, or even as extreme as being mostly in the ground when on a flat surface, and I don't know of any way to fix it except starting a new game. Would love to know if this is just my own issue.

Oh, and since I'm asking: anyone else crash after some time in the vicinity of the Pyramid? No clue what causes it, might not even be related to this mod. Again, just wondering if that's a 'me' problem. Thanks in advance!

image.png.a210e28ab652000e701e4cabf67c8d80.png

Seems like the foot of the player being stuck inside a material and needing to spam wasd to get out after sex happens almost every time, but I believe the authors already have that on their list of things to review.

Posted
7 hours ago, HellNoBro said:

Has anyone else been having a problem where interrupted sex (I think that's what is causing it) seems to sometimes leave Mina stuck at the angle it was happening at? Pretty often, I find myself walking around at a 20 degree slant, or even as extreme as being mostly in the ground when on a flat surface, and I don't know of any way to fix it except starting a new game. Would love to know if this is just my own issue.

3 hours ago, Bingusasdf said:

Seems like the foot of the player being stuck inside a material and needing to spam wasd to get out after sex happens almost every time, but I believe the authors already have that on their list of things to review.

 

My guess is it's due to the player being teleported to the enemy whenever they're grabbed. It's possible for the origin of an enemy's collision box to be lower than the player's, so when teleported the player might be moved into the ground. There's a few solutions I can think of, but the simplest may be to try and move the player one pixel at a time towards the position that they were grabbed until they're no longer stuck.

 

Regardless of getting stuck, the slanting thing shouldn't happen. We'll have to make sure that the player is correctly reoriented after sex animations.

 

 

7 hours ago, HellNoBro said:

Oh, and since I'm asking: anyone else crash after some time in the vicinity of the Pyramid? No clue what causes it, might not even be related to this mod. Again, just wondering if that's a 'me' problem. Thanks in advance!

Can't say I've experienced this, but I also haven't gone to the Pyramid recently. If it still crashes with only this mod running, do let me know though.

 

Posted

image.png.00836971208b4219b9d29573b5357bc7.png

 

gui api is very not intuitive.

 

even if vanilla noita menu is not visible under custom gui it is still clickable. does anyone know how to prevent that? i wish i could use full screen height.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...