Okay. I found a partial fix. When I'm falling through the air I can get to the scene using:

coc sslv_market

Then I just address the guard guy and the scene starts. 

If I use coc slavemarket, that takes me to the platform outside of Riften. So that's no good. 

BTW, is there any way to stop followers from following you and not being enslaved? My followers always seem to find me even when they've been "shipped off and sold" or whathaveyou. And using the coc sslv_market drags them along to Skyhaven Temples as well, fully clothed and ready to free you should you so desire.

Okay. I found a partial fix. When I'm falling through the air I can get to the scene using:

coc sslv_market

If I use coc slavemarket, that takes me to the platform outside of Riften. So that's no good.

BTW, is there any way to stop followers from following you and not being enslaved? My followers always seem to find me even when they've been "shipped off and sold" or whathaveyou. And using the coc sslv_market drags them along to Skyhaven Temples as well, fully clothed and ready to free you should you so desire.

I haven't looked into figuring out how to handle followers yet. Perhaps just set da to dismiss the followers for now.

coc sslv_market

I haven't looked into figuring out how to handle followers yet. Perhaps just set da to dismiss the followers for now.

I know it's beyond the scope of the mod, but now I'm picturing a scene where my follower comes running in during the auction, attacking the bidders and auctioneers, trying to free me. Ah, well.

I'd dearly love to see my followers sold on the block beforehand. Hear their dismay and humiliation at the proceedings. Hear them wish you good luck or say goodbye as they are led away. 

Perhaps, whilst you're still in the cage with them (if that could be arranged), hear them say random things like:
"Its no good. We're slaves now, Dragonborn. We'd better get used to it."

"This is a fine mess you've gotten us into. I can't believe I trusted you."

"They raped us and now we're going to be sold. I can't believe this is happening."

"We'll be sold to the highest bidder. I hope I fetch a good price. But I think you'll go for more, Dragonborn."
"By the Divines! If they brand us, we'll be slaves for life!"

"Whomever gets free must run and not look back. Its each for their own now."
"If I get free, I'll come rescue you Dragonborn.  You'd do the same, I know."
"I think I've always wanted to be a slave. It feels so right."
"I'm so excited! Aren't you? We're going to be owned!"

"I hope I get sold to the same master as you."

"I hope I get a nice master. I've heard some can be terrors!"

Okay, I've gotten to the third stage now. However the game crashes each time the mod tries to engage when I'm captured. Le sigh. :P

Edit: I'm definitely getting some conflict with the new DAYMOYL: Alternative Start Mod. If I click it on, play and crash, and then click it off and play again, I can mostly get Simple Slavery to throw me into the void, and from there /coc out to the sslv_market. :)

I'd dearly love to see my followers sold on the block beforehand. Hear their dismay and humiliation at the proceedings. Hear them wish you good luck or say goodbye as they are led away. 

Perhaps, whilst you're still in the cage with them (if that could be arranged), hear them say random things like:

"Its no good. We're slaves now, Dragonborn. We'd better get used to it."

"This is a fine mess you've gotten us into. I can't believe I trusted you."

"They raped us and now we're going to be sold. I can't believe this is happening."

"We'll be sold to the highest bidder. I hope I fetch a good price. But I think you'll go for more, Dragonborn."

"By the Divines! If they brand us, we'll be slaves for life!"

"Whomever gets free must run and not look back. Its each for their own now."

"If I get free, I'll come rescue you Dragonborn.  You'd do the same, I know."

"I think I've always wanted to be a slave. It feels so right."

"I'm so excited! Aren't you? We're going to be owned!"

"I hope I get sold to the same master as you."

"I hope I get a nice master. I've heard some can be terrors!"

I love those! Well, most of those. I don't see how anyone would be excited about the prospect. I don't know how doable that would be, but I'll try. 

Okay, I've gotten to the third stage now. However the game crashes each time the mod tries to engage when I'm captured. Le sigh. :P

Edit: I'm definitely getting some conflict with the new DAYMOYL: Alternative Start Mod. If I click it on, play and crash, and then click it off and play again, I can mostly get Simple Slavery to throw me into the void, and from there /coc out to the sslv_market. :)

Hmm...I wonder if he changed something. How new is this new version?

@jfraser - Could we please in the next update have the randomization feature added (if not already present)?

Yes, that's next. Almost had it done last night, but then the script threw errors. I have to figure out how to fix them.

I love those! Well, most of those. I don't see how anyone would be excited about the prospect. I don't know how doable that would be, but I'll try. 

Perhaps your companion's attitude to slavery changes over time - so that by the third or fourth capture, they're resigned to a life of slavery?

Perhaps your companion's attitude to slavery changes over time - so that by the third or fourth capture, they're resigned to a life of slavery?

I can see resigned. I can't see enthusiastic. ;)

I think it depends on the follower's personality. Here's my take on it:

Will NEVER calmly accept slavery

J'zargo - his ambition and pride will probably eventually lead to his death when trying to escape.

Aela the Huntress

Athis

Farkas

Njada Stonearm

Vilkas

Cicero - he'll probably just kill his master(s) the instant he sees an opportunity

Dark brotherhood initiate

Illia

Belrand

Jenassa

Marcurio - I think he's just too damn arrogant to fit anywhere else.

Stenvar

Vorstag

All housecarls except possibly Lydia

Borgakh the Steel Heart

Ghorbash the Iron Hand

Ugor

Adelaisa Vendicci

Ahtar

Annekke Crag-Jumper

Aranea Lenith

Eola

Kharjo

Mjoll the Lioness

Uthgerd the Unbroken

Will fight it at first, but eventually become resigned to it

Brelyna Maryon

Ria

Erandur - while his faith in Mara might give him strength, his faith in a deity has been tested and found wanting before.

Erik the Slayer(?) - I'm sort of on the fence with this guy. He's not particularly tough or experienced, so he fits in this category... but on the other hand, he's got drive and determination that might make him suicidally attack his master rather than be enslaved.

Lydia(?) - I am sworn to carry your burdens, in that tone of voice, tells me that she'll just resign herself to the situation eventually. Maybe.

Lob

Ogol

Faendal

Roggi Knot-Beard

Will meekly submit from the start

Onmund - he just seems so wimpy to me.

Torvar

Golldir

Benor - I think he's hiding a weakness

Cosnach

Derkeethus - he's already proven his tendency to just give in

Sven

Will be enthusiastic about their plight

The only person I can think of is Cicero. Yes, he is already in the opposite category, but who knows... he's kind of crazy. Maybe he feels it's a good path to find a new way to murder people.

I haven't included followers from Dragonborn or Dawnguard, just vanilla.

Cicero can be a follower?

Assuming you don't kill him, yes, at the end of the Dark Brotherhood questline, you can request that he follow you.

He's got some interesting and unique dialog, too.

I've never finished that questline. I keep getting distracted by new or significantly improved mods and restarting. XD

Will it or how to handle custom followers?

I am willing to guess most people that use followers are not using vanilla.

I don't know how to manage followers yet, so I don't know. My recommendation is to set da to have followers unfollow you at defeat for now.

Hello,

i need help, how should I set DAYMOYL to begin Simply Slavery????

It is preset as a da blackout event. If you are getting sd instead of simple slavery, turn sd off in the da mcm. For the first two enslavements. If you don't have slaves of Tamriel, turn simple slavery off (and sd back on) in the mcm after the second enslavement.

Also, only getting defeated by bandits will start simple slavery

Hello,

It is preset as a da blackout event. If you are getting sd instead of simple slavery, turn sd off in the da mcm. For the first two enslavements. If you don't have slaves of Tamriel, turn simple slavery off (and sd back on) in the mcm after the second enslavement.

Thk for answer,

i have installed "slaves of tamriel" but obviously without booting, and I set the following configuration

post-653623-0-50768100-1423141245_thumb.gif post-653623-0-69187700-1423141262_thumb.gif

but I can not get it started.

I even reinstalled the mod, i do not understand, maybe it's the sequence of the MOD but I launched LOOT, and BOSS.

I add that one time of 5 when I go into mode bleedout the game crashes to desktop.

Kindly, you have other suggestion???   thk:)))

Hello,

Thk for answer,

i have installed "slaves of tamriel" but obviously without booting, and I set the following configuration

ScreenShot3.gif ScreenShot4.gif

but I can not get it started.

I even reinstalled the mod, i do not understand, maybe it's the sequence of the MOD but I launched LOOT, and BOSS.

I add that one time of 5 when I go into mode bleedout the game crashes to desktop.

Kindly, you have other suggestion??? thk:)))

Well, first, this mod happens on blackout, not bleed out. But assuming you got to blackout, what specifically happens? And what kind of bad guy are you getting defeated by in your tests?

I realized late last night that I am an idiot and that there is a ridiculously easy solution to the problem I was having with making the update work. Hopefully I'll have time to finish the fixes today and have the next version out by tonight sometime.