Just downloaded the new update to have a quick nosey. I see the cage has been moved a little further round the back of Riften and is now master-locked. Also a new NPC, who I'm assuming is the guy in charge of the slaves, seeing as he's the one who isn't naked and he grunts at me disapprovingly when I get close to him. A slight problem is that he's locked in the cage with the male slave, while the female is standing outside watching them!  :)

Those people just won't stay where I put them! On my last test the auctioneer was waist-deep in the platform (which was magically hovering an inch off the ground). Since it was 4am, I gave up for the night.

Thanks for the alpha (or whatever comes before alpha) test. ;)

Those people just won't stay where I put them! On my last test the auctioneer was waist-deep in the platform (which was magically hovering an inch off the ground). Since it was 4am, I gave up for the night.

No problem.

Just to note, I only saw the cage and the three NPCs. There wasn't any platform that I could see. I'll have another look when I'm on again later, see if I missed something.

No problem.

Just to note, I only saw the cage and the three NPCs. There wasn't any platform that I could see. I'll have another look when I'm on again later, see if I missed something.

Yup, I didn't see any platform either.

Also, the guy guarding the cage was a goddamn giant, my nord lass could suck him off while standing attention!

Aha! That's more like it! Looking more and more promising all the time.

I, uh, can also report that the auctioneer is fully, um, functional... He gave me a good seeing to as I was looking around - courtesy of SD+'s Daedric artefact :)

Ahahaha! So much for his empty idle marker.

Ok, the basic setup is complete. The slave market has slaves and an auctioneer. I need to add more slaves and some guards at some point. There are a handful of bidders, although only one "quest" bidder so far. Next comes a rudimentary system to enslave the PC. For now that will simply involve talking to someone I haven't created yet. After that comes the bidding and selling and the first slave quest. Once I figure out how...

I can't wait to see all of this. Thanks for the work you're doing, really!

If I may, in a future, what about adding some toys, perhaps a bit different from what already seen in SD and Devious Devices, or something similar to do PC slavery more spicy?

I can code, and it's not crazy hard to put items that already exist in the game, but I have neither the knowledge to create items, nor the desire to gain such knowledge.

That being said, I do feel that some items that already exist in-game could be utilized, assuming there is some mechanic to make them work (and maybe there isn't, since no one has done so). For instance, there are lots of torture devices just sitting around unused, and it would be something different if the PC got put in one of those little cages hanging outside bandits' forts. SD creates items like those for the short torture cut scenes, but that is different than using the game's permanent items. Something to look into down the road.

After reading through the posts, I must say I am very excited to see how this develops. With imagination and the Take Notes mod from Nexus, my current PC has been enslaved since unwittingly entering the Corner Club in Windhelm. She was forced to work for Ambarys ( thanks to Radiant Prostitution Tweaked) to raise enough coin for him to not only retire to Morrowind, but also fund the assassination of the Emporor by the Dark Brotherhood (a quest I've never cared for.)

Once she accomplished that task, she was sold for a ton of money which she must now work to pay off.

This is the first time I've played with a story line pre-scripted, and I must say that this is the most fun I've had with a play-thru since my first.

Having to make predetermined amounts of money for her Master ( imagination at work!) gives forced prostitution in the game a realistic touch.  

Combined with "needs" mods, and trying to accomplish vanilla goals, the frustration of not having a life of your own becomes more and more relevant. Throw in Take Notes, and you can feel some of what you're writing about as if it is happening to you. ( for instance, as I wrote about killing a bunch of bandits, I was saddened by the fact they didn't stop coming until they were all dead. Something I never would have learned had I not wrote about.)

To have a mod where you are taken and then sold at auction to an unknown owner and an uncertain fate would make the game that much richer.

Whether sold to an inn keeper to be a tavern whore, a farmer to work the fields, or a pit-fighter, the immersion will make the game richer.

As SD made me a very cautious fighter, and Take Notes a more merciful one, this will bring immersive and realistic consequences for mistakes when fighting. I almost can not wait to write about how it feels to be sold at auction.

I look forward, with great anticipation, to see where your imagination takes us!

Thanks, I'll try not to let you down. ;).

I'm thinking about a number of different ways to implement the slavery quests without completely taking away the sandbox base of the game, yet without making it possible to just walk away whenever you want. I'm going to attempt all of them to see what works best. I'll be very interested in people's reactions to the first step (hopefully coming very soon). :)

i test your mod and everithing see good, i only find 3 issues:

1-The female character have male voices (o.O)

2-The new woman (not the slavers) have the neck issue :(

3-when i talk to the slaver and end the conversation, he start to walk to the cage and.. surprise, he is into the cage and in the compass i see a red point (enemy point) but is no enemy around me o.O

the others details works very good :) thanks for your job, if you need some sound effects, send me a pm and i will help you :D thanks for your work :) i will wait to see the playable version

3-when i talk to the slaver and end the conversation, he start to walk to the cage and.. surprise, he is into the cage and in the compass i see a red point (enemy point) but is no enemy around me o.O

the others details works very good :) thanks for your job, if you need some sound effects, send me a pm and i will help you :D thanks for your work :) i will wait to see the playable version

Thanks for the test. Apparently I forgot to c-f4 someone. Also, I didn't tie Randall down to anything. He's eventually going to be the guy who shows up wherever the player has been captured to take them into slavery.

Thanks for the test. Apparently I forgot to c-f4 someone. Also, I didn't tie Randall down to anything. He's eventually going to be the guy who shows up wherever the player has been captured to take them into slavery.

yeah, but for a strange reason, he pass through the cage and he is inside the cage, the female slave too (but the slave pass through the cage when ii use the ¨tcl¨ control to find the enemy what i never found jajajaja) 

I will continue to follow this mod, I have one question as of now. Can you player be enslaved yet or not?

Nope. Frankly, no reason to download the mod at this stage. But follow it, I have a good feeling about this one!

Correct, this mod doesn't do anything yet. Soon, though! "Soon" being defined as "once I have learned the basics of Papyrus". Fortunately, it seems a fairly standard language so far.

'A fairly standard language' with a multi-threaded component to it.

It can be difficult sometimes to know what is going on because events can be fired up and completed out of order.

Another thing to watch for is the 'interface' to scripts - properties.

1- Don't trust the Default value. It found it more reliable to assign values manually in the Properties panel.

2- If you add or remove properties on a script tied to a running quest and reload your game, Skyrim will most likely reuse a copy of the old script baked into the saved game.

That can lead to frustrating times when something should be working and doesn't. never assume the properties have the value you expect - always check the values with debug messages and either add maintenance code to restart control quests if needed or regularly start from a save game before your mod was enabled.

That will save you countless of hours wasted chasing after issues that are really not there.

Finally, there is the Dialogue bug.

If CK editor gives you grief when you try adding dialogue topics or branches, save - quit CK editor - open TES5Edit - select your mod and right click on the 'Other' option (bottom of contextual menu when clicking on the mod's name). Then select 'Create SEQ file'.

Do that regularly as you add more dialogue options, otherwise they will be missing from your game (another source of frustration trying to understand why those dialogue lines are not appearing for the NPC you want to edit :) ).

CK and Papyrus are so much fun :)

I was trying to find the TES5Edit version of the SEQ file. I just now remembered that you posted that, thanks. I used the STEAM version on my first pass.

So, question.  Is there any interactions with the player at this point?  I'm not seeing any, so I'm not sure if I've got a bug or it's just not there yet.  Either way. totally looking forward to seeing this mod develop!  It'll be nice to actually play out slavery as something other than random sex slave for bandit and nothing else.

Also, re: the vampire buyer, you might could have a human agent as the bidder.  That way, the vampire doesn't have to risk being in the sun or identified as a vampire.  So, the agent will buy you, transport you to the vampire's home, and hand you over to him/her.

So, question. Is there any interactions with the player at this point? I'm not seeing any, so I'm not sure if I've got a bug or it's just not there yet. Either way. totally looking forward to seeing this mod develop! It'll be nice to actually play out slavery as something other than random sex slave for bandit and nothing else.

Also, re: the vampire buyer, you might could have a human agent as the bidder. That way, the vampire doesn't have to risk being in the sun or identified as a vampire. So, the agent will buy you, transport you to the vampire's home, and hand you over to him/her.

If you talk to Jack Randall (at the slave market) there should be some dialog and the beginning of a quest. It won't go anywhere because I'm still learning how to make that part work.

I'm a little unsure about vampires buying slaves to use as chattel, since they should be able to accomplish the same thing, much more cheaply and without risk of exposing themselves, simply by kidnapping people. I'm still working on a story for vamps. The dark brotherhood story is my first planned quest.

Yeah, he talks, but nothing happens.  Ok, just glad to know I didn't have a conflict.  ^_^

And maybe not as chattel, but for breeding them?  Though, that would mean you'd have to integrate Tamago or something like it, so I'm not sure how viable an idea that is.

Do it just one story at a time and flesh each one out before going on to the next one to keep from being overwhelmed, if someone hates a particular story ten perhaps MCM options to turn on/off each possible story.

Another possible story for the future is Maven BlackBriar sending a buyer (she would never be caught there herself) to get a "companion" for her son who is in jail. You would be in a cage inside his cell except for "services rendered". The boy is a bit of a nasty sadist though so not all of the "services" would be sexual.

Do it just one story at a time and flesh each one out before going on to the next one to keep from being overwhelmed, if someone hates a particular story ten perhaps MCM options to turn on/off each possible story.

Another possible story for the future is Maven BlackBriar sending a buyer (she would never be caught there herself) to get a "companion" for her son who is in jail. You would be in a cage inside his cell except for "services rendered". The boy is a bit of a nasty sadist though so not all of the "services" would be sexual.

Definatly agree with this.  Maybe note down  a basic frame of stories you want to do, but finishing one at a time keeps interest alive.  Plus, it'd give us something to play with.  ^_^;