TrollAutokill Posted June 27 Author Posted June 27 (edited) 32 minutes ago, anonimo12220 said: I moved the slave cart down in MO2 and used the "PAHSC Summon cart" ability; options like "unload and follow" appeared, but nothing happens when I click them. They do step out for a second if I wait an hour in-game, but they immediately return to the cart, and I can't interact with them. Then I will need a papyrus log to understand what's hapenning. Were they in the cart before you updated? Did you have the cart from before? Edited June 27 by TrollAutokill
TrollAutokill Posted June 27 Author Posted June 27 On 6/25/2026 at 7:10 PM, MSZ12345 said: After reviewing all the comments, I eventually got this mod working properly. However, it's still necessary to load all mods except SLAVE CART first, enter the game, save, and exit, then load SLAVE CART and enter the game again. I don’t understand why this is necessary, but it’s working fine. Thank you all again for your enthusiastic help.  3 hours ago, anonimo12220 said: Hello, I'm having a problem where I can't get them out of the cart. When I click on the cart, no options appear; I just get in and drive it. Could you please help me? Did you try MSZ method above?
TrollAutokill Posted July 2 Author Posted July 2 Changes in 1.1b: Â All in one FOMOD. Choose PAH or DOM version at install. Â
Sordit Posted July 2 Posted July 2 Amazing mod updates! But i JUST cant get the Cart to work.. x( Didnt try the updated update yet, but i guess this is just not for VR I cant stear left or right unfortunatly ;/ But! im happy to finaly be able to play DOM and PAH on VR. Great work! 1
TrollAutokill Posted July 2 Author Posted July 2 55 minutes ago, Sordit said: Amazing mod updates! But i JUST cant get the Cart to work.. x( Didnt try the updated update yet, but i guess this is just not for VR I cant stear left or right unfortunatly ;/ But! im happy to finaly be able to play DOM and PAH on VR. Great work! It should be the same as riding a horse. At least it is with flat Skyrim. Â
TrollAutokill Posted July 2 Author Posted July 2 PAH Slave Cart 1.1b is out with a few changes: Updated the mod decriptions with new features since @Musje original mod. All in one FOMOD. Choose PAH or DOM version at install. 1
TrollAutokill Posted July 22 Author Posted July 22 New version 1.1c with minor bug fixes and recompiled all scripts. 1
Coom Nation Posted August 2 Posted August 2 I noticed 2 bugs with pack horses: Â 1) Sometimes first slave just rides the horse normally like any other NPC and not laying on her stomach. In this case you also cant unload her from the horse. Â 2) Second slave is constantly remounting if the horse is moving. 1
TrollAutokill Posted August 2 Author Posted August 2 44 minutes ago, Coom Nation said: I noticed 2 bugs with pack horses:  1) Sometimes first slave just rides the horse normally like any other NPC and not laying on her stomach. In this case you also cant unload her from the horse.  2) Second slave is constantly remounting if the horse is moving. I must admit this part is highly WIP. Meaning @Musje didn't finish it and I didn't try it at all. Thanks for trying it though and I will definitely add your comments to my to-do list. 2
pdd001 Posted August 9 Posted August 9 (edited) I got this message while order my slave get into the cart, and summon cart spell not working. I already update to the latest version  Edited August 9 by pdd001 Edit: I fixed it
TiamatTim Posted September 17 Posted September 17 I've been experimenting with the Slave Cart's Havok collision settings and wanted to report the results, because so far they've been surprisingly good. The only change I made to prisonercarriagewoodencage03.nif was changing the Flags and Part Number value in two Havok collision filters from 0 to 224 (0xE0). Nothing else in the NIF was changed: no mass, inertia, friction, constraints, wheel setup or geometry, and there are no script or plugin changes. Before this change I occasionally had some pretty spectacular Havok behaviour on rough terrain: violent bouncing, the cart getting thrown off the road, and eventually becoming almost impossible to control. Since applying the modified NIF I've travelled quite a long distance with the cart, including rougher roads and terrain, with a full load of slaves and followers. I'm currently travelling from Whiterun towards Dawnstar, and the cart has been remarkably stable so far. No violent bouncing or launching itself off the road. I'm going to keep testing it, so I don't want to claim this is a definitive fix yet, but the difference on my setup has been very noticeable. Â
TrollAutokill Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 7 hours ago, TiamatTim said: I've been experimenting with the Slave Cart's Havok collision settings and wanted to report the results, because so far they've been surprisingly good. The only change I made to prisonercarriagewoodencage03.nif was changing the Flags and Part Number value in two Havok collision filters from 0 to 224 (0xE0). Nothing else in the NIF was changed: no mass, inertia, friction, constraints, wheel setup or geometry, and there are no script or plugin changes. Before this change I occasionally had some pretty spectacular Havok behaviour on rough terrain: violent bouncing, the cart getting thrown off the road, and eventually becoming almost impossible to control. Since applying the modified NIF I've travelled quite a long distance with the cart, including rougher roads and terrain, with a full load of slaves and followers. I'm currently travelling from Whiterun towards Dawnstar, and the cart has been remarkably stable so far. No violent bouncing or launching itself off the road. I'm going to keep testing it, so I don't want to claim this is a definitive fix yet, but the difference on my setup has been very noticeable. Â Care to share your modified nif file?
TiamatTim Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Sure. Here, there is only one small change, but the cart's havoc in my game is a lot less violent. Troll-Cart-Test-01-Collisionfilter.zip
TrollAutokill Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 (edited) 3 hours ago, TiamatTim said: Sure. Here, there is only one small change, but the cart's havoc in my game is a lot less violent. Troll-Cart-Test-01-Collisionfilter.zip 369.19 kB · 0 downloads Thanks I will give it a try. May I include it in next update? Edited September 18 by TrollAutokill
TiamatTim Posted September 18 Posted September 18 1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said: Thanks I will give it a try. May I include it in next update? Of course! I'm having a lot of fun atm driving around Skyrim with my slaves. I'd recommend this to everyone! Without all the bouncing, this is now a viable travel option. 2
Coom Nation Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Yeah, it would be cool for the cart to have less unruly physics, because now it launches me into the air whenever I try to ride it on even slightly uneven terrain.
TrollAutokill Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 Version 1.3 is out: Stabilized cart mesh for a less chaotic ride by @TiamatTim  1
Coom Nation Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Can I update mid playthrough if I already own slave cart? 1
TrollAutokill Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 3 hours ago, Coom Nation said: Can I update mid playthrough if I already own slave cart? Yes it's just a mesh update.
Coom Nation Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: Yes it's just a mesh update. But I'm on DOM 8.4 still, is it compatible? Edited September 19 by Coom Nation 1
Coom Nation Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I was just testing new version and cart physics really improved! Now I'm able to ride even on rocky terrain in the Reach. But while doing it I discovered another bug: Â I was killed by hagraven's fireball while riding the cart and after the game reloaded I was put in place where I died (although I did not save there) and was unable to move around, like I was surrounded by invisible walls and I was just running in place if I tried to move. Also when I tried to load previous saves my character was loaded into some kind of void. Only restarting the game helped.
TrollAutokill Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 (edited) 1 hour ago, Coom Nation said: I was just testing new version and cart physics really improved! Now I'm able to ride even on rocky terrain in the Reach. Thanks @TiamatTim 1 hour ago, Coom Nation said: Â Â But while doing it I discovered another bug: Â I was killed by hagraven's fireball while riding the cart and after the game reloaded I was put in place where I died (although I did not save there) and was unable to move around, like I was surrounded by invisible walls and I was just running in place if I tried to move. Also when I tried to load previous saves my character was loaded into some kind of void. Only restarting the game helped. Sounds like Skyrim and Hagravens united to make fun of you... Edited September 19 by TrollAutokill 2
Coom Nation Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I noticed a strange thing since the update: If I save outside, name of the location in the savegame is changed from Skyrim to Himmersland.
TrollAutokill Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 (edited) 34 minutes ago, Coom Nation said: Himmersland That's Skyrim in German... You probably installed a German mod on top of everything else. Edited September 21 by TrollAutokill
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now