Cant get follower naked?

Sabres

Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop CBBE

Your follower probably has her own body model which includes the ugly underwear. In the archive you installed, there is sure to be references to the body model. Find the path and replace with your body model of choice instead of what is there.

If you're not used to modding Skyrim, I'd suggest starting by reading the mod readme/docs. Also, you could ask on the mod forum. The author can probably point you to exactly the right files (which I can't; I don't even know which mod it is that your follower came from).

you can for almost all followers to "exchange body".
it is actually quite simple, you can find him mostly in data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ name the companion \ body, hands, feet, "exchange"!

exactly the same you do in textures \ actors \ character \ name the companion \ body, hands, feet, textures "exchange"!

german

du kannst bei fast allen begleitern den "körper tauschen" .

es ist eigentlich ganz einfach , du findest ihn meistens in data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ name des begleiters \ körper , hände , füße , "tauschen" !

genau das gleiche machst du in textures \ actors \ character \ name des begleiters \ körper , hände , füße ,texturen "tauschen" !

Archived