BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover :heart: :heart: :heart::) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I have posted topic with large areolas here on Skyrim Adult Mods if someone need that.

Actually I use Realistic vagina, and I recommend it

Impressive stuff! They may not be bbw but

still impressive nonetheless. If you are interested there are some bbw body's made by coldsteel if you want more bbw characters.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22531-new-bbw-body/

Message me if you need more information :)

Thank you very much :D ! Normally I created her like my favorites bbw : Mara Jane (Daisy), Maria Moore, samantha 38G and Fuko (japanese :P ) but yeah it's difficult to judge. But my char isn't skinny at all XDD maybe more bbw booty or something like that ^^ Her belly isn't big too maybe because of that 

Fuko  :heart:  post-39660-0-87328500-1399934650_thumb.jpg

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover :heart: :heart: :heart::) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I have posted topic with large areolas here on Skyrim Adult Mods if someone need that.

still impressive nonetheless. If you are interested there are some bbw body's made by coldsteel if you want more bbw characters.

Thank you very much :D ! Normally I created her like my favorites bbw : Mara Jane (Daisy), Maria Moore, samantha 38G and Fuko (japanese :P ) but yeah it's difficult to judge. But my char isn't skinny at all XDD maybe more bbw booty or something like that ^^ Her belly isn't big too maybe because of that

Fuko :heart:6.jpg

Fuko is high up my list of bbws, in fact she probably is almost the same rank as my other favorite dawn perignon <3

Fuko is high up my list of bbws, in fact she probably is almost the same rank as my other favorite dawn perignon <3

I think we found ourselves a Chaplin! ;)

Dimitri is officially part of our group! :)

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I snatched up the new Larger Areola skin you had in the other post and was just toying around with it on my character - Wowza :cool: Thanks for the share, Dimitri.

I'm happy that you love them :heart:  :D

Here's some of the big Areola's on Booteelicious and Ms V.  I was looking a long time for lighter colored, huge nippled skins and having high detailed/resolutions.  When searching, there appears not much love for the big lighter nipples in the world of Skyrim  :(  Lots of skins with pencil eraser nipples though.

Although, there is Aureolean...but those CBBE nips are too dark for my taste.  CHSBHC nipples were just a tad too small :D   CHSBHC v3-T has some nice big pink nipples, but the skin seemed to low res to me.  I just could not get satisfied.

Then I found a nice higher detailed CBBE replacer with pink nipples.  Accompany that with the NipplePuffy and NippleAreola sliders for BodySlide2 and I'm happy.  But I'm always up for new skins to toy with.

post-221549-0-19820900-1399938098_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-74443400-1399938108_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-39564900-1399938117_thumb.jpg

Greetings, Buxomologists !: 

I had recently posted a link on Blabba's C.I.T.R.U.S. page to a Thick girl follower and her CBBE nifs, In hope that he might in some way incorporate it to the project.  This might have been the better place to post it though.  She may not be as thick as the high priestesses of this church but definitely an acolyte in training ;)

I had recently posted a link on Blabba's C.I.T.R.U.S. page to a Thick girl follower and her CBBE nifs, In hope that he might in some way incorporate it to the project.  This might have been the better place to post it though.  She may not be as thick as the high priestesses of this church but definitely an acolyte in training ;)

Cool nif, i used those before my current nifs, still nice nonethless, additions for more bbw mods are always welcome here! :)

Cool nif, i used those before my current nifs, still nice nonethless, additions for more bbw mods are always welcome here! :)

Wide hips and a sweetroll "hat"!  Half way through initiation? LOL ;)

I had recently posted a link on Blabba's C.I.T.R.U.S. page to a Thick girl follower and her CBBE nifs, In hope that he might in some way incorporate it to the project. This might have been the better place to post it though. She may not be as thick as the high priestesses of this church but definitely an acolyte in training ;)#338

Wide hips and a sweetroll "hat"! Half way through initiation? LOL ;)
She needs more meat on her bones before she is ready, great character nonetheless :)

Dimitri is officially part of our group! :)

Thank you so much  :D :D I'm happy being part of this group !  :heart:

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I snatched up the new Larger Areola skin you had in the other post and was just toying around with it on my character - Wowza :cool: Thanks for the share, Dimitri.

I'm happy that you love them :heart:  :D

Here's some of the big Areola's on Booteelicious and Ms V.  I was looking a long time for lighter colored, huge nippled skins and having high detailed/resolutions.  When searching, there appears not much love for the big lighter nipples in the world of Skyrim  :(  Lots of skins with pencil eraser nipples though.

Although, there is Aureolean...but those CBBE nips are too dark for my taste.  CHSBHC nipples were just a tad too small :D   CHSBHC v3-T has some nice big pink nipples, but the skin seemed to low res to me.  I just could not get satisfied.

Then I found a nice higher detailed CBBE replacer with pink nipples.  Accompany that with the NipplePuffy and NippleAreola sliders for BodySlide2 and I'm happy.  But I'm always up for new skins to toy with.

Wooow !!! Impressive stuff !!!! I like your character :P Her boobies are huge and thick *-* ! Also her areolas are just realistic like real bbw :D

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover :heart::heart::heart::) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I'm happy that you love them :heart::D

Here's some of the big Areola's on Booteelicious and Ms V. I was looking a long time for lighter colored, huge nippled skins and having high detailed/resolutions. When searching, there appears not much love for the big lighter nipples in the world of Skyrim :( Lots of skins with pencil eraser nipples though.

Although, there is Aureolean...but those CBBE nips are too dark for my taste. CHSBHC nipples were just a tad too small :D CHSBHC v3-T has some nice big pink nipples, but the skin seemed to low res to me. I just could not get satisfied.

Then I found a nice higher detailed CBBE replacer with pink nipples. Accompany that with the NipplePuffy and NippleAreola sliders for BodySlide2 and I'm happy. But I'm always up for new skins to toy with.

Wooow !!! Impressive stuff !!!! I like your character :P Her boobies are huge and thick *-* ! Also her areolas are just realistic like real bbw :D
Just wanted to show off my characters

http://37.media.tumblr.com/7335d4bd11a62f04979242ecb489c76d/tumblr_n5iept7Tdn1tyv4gpo1_1280.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/516349dbae4fc7066b7b7e6164db3115/tumblr_n5hgeygE971tyv4gpo1_1280.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/dab084f4c64178a9900ef7c9e021c7d0/tumblr_n58gaxOVxV1tyv4gpo2_1280.jpg

http://lordbbwbbg.tumblr.com/image/84972097813

Here's some of the big Areola's on Booteelicious and Ms V. I was looking a long time for lighter colored, huge nippled skins and having high detailed/resolutions. When searching, there appears not much love for the big lighter nipples in the world of Skyrim :( Lots of skins with pencil eraser nipples though.

Although, there is Aureolean...but those CBBE nips are too dark for my taste. CHSBHC nipples were just a tad too small :D CHSBHC v3-T has some nice big pink nipples, but the skin seemed to low res to me. I just could not get satisfied.

Then I found a nice higher detailed CBBE replacer with pink nipples. Accompany that with the NipplePuffy and NippleAreola sliders for BodySlide2 and I'm happy. But I'm always up for new skins to toy with.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/7335d4bd11a62f04979242ecb489c76d/tumblr_n5iept7Tdn1tyv4gpo1_1280.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/516349dbae4fc7066b7b7e6164db3115/tumblr_n5hgeygE971tyv4gpo1_1280.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/dab084f4c64178a9900ef7c9e021c7d0/tumblr_n58gaxOVxV1tyv4gpo2_1280.jpg

Mmmh ^^ I love her meat and boobies :3 Sexy

Mmmh ^^ I love her meat and boobies :3 Sexy
Yep I take pride in them! :3

Here we go: First photoshoot of Jaana including a alpha facesit picture!

KyqpawL.jpgdo7yDcS.jpgeCKXnLq.jpgtUPTpn9.jpg9qloeLq.jpg

Nicely done, is that pretty poser I'm seeing :o also I see your also using the nifs I suggested way back when! Awesome! :)

Indeed.  We do have some "plump" ideas right now.  I just need to figure out how to keep my character from falling through the floor, heh.  I was working on it more tonight, but my wife ended up turning on A Clockwork Orange so I've been distracted watching that movie as it's been a long time since I've watched it last :cool: 

I thought I seen another thread about a BBW race, which I thought had some great ideas.

Indeed. We do have some "plump" ideas right now. I just need to figure out how to keep my character from falling through the floor, heh. I was working on it more tonight, but my wife ended up turning on A Clockwork Orange so I've been distracted watching that movie as it's been a long time since I've watched it last :cool:

I thought I seen another thread about a BBW race, which I thought had some great ideas.

If it says adiposians it's one I started so long ago lol

Guys, since you are all bbw lovers I wanted to ask you if someone already created mod which can change weight slider per eating something (weight gain mod)?

not that I know of outside of pregnancy mods