BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

...and I thought Ms Vavavooommm had a big rack :lol: ...this mod cracks me up.

yea looks like a fun mod but I think they only randomly spawn instead of giants, got that mod too

so got my game up and working it turns out a mod was causing the problem not sure which one though, also I seem to be really dumb but how do I get a sliderset to effect my armour I can get it to work for when my character/npc's are not wearing anything, so how do I bodyslide?

trying to use this mod set http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/? mainly for the KK armour sets plus the terra armour set

yea looks like a fun mod but I think they only randomly spawn instead of giants, got that mod too

so got my game up and working it turns out a mod was causing the problem not sure which one though, also I seem to be really dumb but how do I get a sliderset to effect my armour I can get it to work for when my character/npc's are not wearing anything, so how do I bodyslide?

trying to use this mod set http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/? mainly for the KK armour sets plus the terra armour set

I can't quite remember why I had to stop using Caliente's Outfits and KK's Skimpy (I really wish I could remember but it's no longer in my NMM anymore) but I ended up haivng to use CT77's Remodeled armors.

Also, after performing your Batch Build (if you choose to do so) in BodySlide2, you may have to click Create Bodies afterwords.

I can't quite remember why I had to stop using Caliente's Outfits and KK's Skimpy (I really wish I could remember but it's no longer in my NMM anymore) but I ended up haivng to use CT77's Remodeled armors.

Also, after performing your Batch Build (if you choose to do so) in BodySlide2, you may have to click Create Bodies afterwords.

thanks for the help I was able to get it to work turns out I've been using the wrong files, been trying to use the bodyslide program and files found in my nmm foulder not in my steam skyrim game foulder but odd as it sounds the terra armour won't work now with the larger body its just crashes my game after I try changing my gear to it

but again thank you for all of your help

I call shannigans on those female giants....their breasts are so huge they can't swing those clubs......their so huge.....they don't need the clubs just smother you under a giant tit....

um lordbbw do you know armor mod for new bbw body mod

if you know, plz tell it to me.

Unfortunately there are no armor mods for the bodies I use, if you put any chest piece on it will go back to vanilla bodies, you will have to ask the author, coldsteel about it and he doesn't have any plans I know of for armor conversions, you can try and use outfit studio or ask around if anyone is willing to convert armors for you however. Hope this helps :)

um lordbbw do you know armor mod for new bbw body mod

if you know, plz tell it to me.

Unfortunately there are no armor mods for the bodies I use, if you put any chest piece on it will go back to vanilla bodies, you will have to ask the author, coldsteel about it and he doesn't have any plans I know of for armor conversions, you can try and use outfit studio or ask around if anyone is willing to convert armors for you however. Hope this helps :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/?

Here stevekim use this armor conversion set with bodyslide2 to get your vanilla armors to fit any body preset you want I did that with Booceefus' Ms V sliderset, and then you just look for any armor sets that have bodyslide2 conversions for them and you'll be set

Sweet baby back ribs!  After researching most of the day on how to create a companion to use it's own customized body mesh, I have been successful.  It's probably cake for the more experienced person, but I'm very excited :cool:   Soon to add a BBW to the scene if all goes well!

@ LordBBW, someone had posted the following somewhere else (I think it was Nexus forums, I am truly grateful):

1) How to Create a Custom Follower and Marriage Partner for Skyrim

2) Tutorial - Creating Standalone NPCs by Natilde

Sweet baby back ribs! After researching most of the day on how to create a companion to use it's own customized body mesh, I have been successful. It's probably cake for the more experienced person, but I'm very excited :cool: Soon to add a BBW to the scene if all goes well!

@ LordBBW, someone had posted the following somewhere else (I think it was Nexus forums, I am truly grateful):

1) How to Create a Custom Follower and Marriage Partner for Skyrim

2) Tutorial - Creating Standalone NPCs by Natilde

Excellent

I'm assuming, when someone wishes to share their own customized NPC companions (or, technically, any kind of mod), that we need to provide the credit where credit is due to the original mod artists accordingly IF said customized mod used other mods made by another.  Reason being is I finally pieced together a working companion mod myself that I'd like to share eventually (still testing it with LordBBW).  I want to make sure I do it correctly and don't miss anyone for the credit on certain things because there are things that are required (extra mods) to make it work.  Also, I think there might be a non-official clause about re-distributing mods used without the consent of the creator, or what-not.

Is there documented rules/recommendations about this on LL?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys it's been a while and I haven't been posting due to so many things I've been needing to sort out, and with college taking up 80% of my life, I promised you guys the follower about a month ago and still haven't delivered but fret not I will found the time I need sit my ass down and make the mod you good people have been waiting for! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DrZhark.  Actually, LordBBW has been brainstorming a lot on some new stuff.  If all goes well, I think LordBBW's dream will come true ;) Right now, it's a whole bunch of ideas and LordBBW is contributing a lot of them.  I got some ideas of my own to incorporate too.  I think we want to make sure it will all work out first.

On the side though, I created a BBW follower of my own and wish to distribute it.  This work has some things included by other's people's mod and I want to make sure I do it correctly when distributing (like I assuming I give credit to Caliente, HDT team, and it uses a specific armor that I used from someone else).  Do enthusiasts, when placing a mod out there, just give the credit right out, or do they go to each author of other mods that were used and ask each and every one of them?

LordBBW is working on finishing up his follower I believe....but he's been brainstorming up this new, possible? project, I think he's set the follower to the side.  It's all good though.  He's still contributing to the Tumblrs we have as well.  It's been a blast.

It's good to hear from you man, I thought you and LordBBW just vanished. Luckily that isnt the case,

i'm very looking forward to this Project you speak of, aswell as your Follower and LordBBW, As a matter of fact; I just created a follower aswell.

It's not my own, I just edited a script to give it a standalone body only applying to her, with a bbw body ofc!

I see your Tumblrs from time to time, they look good! I'm a big fan of Ms V. 

Well it's been good to hear from you, I can bump this thread up from time to time, aswell as do any art or texture work you guys need. 

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)
I have posted topic with large areolas here on Skyrim Adult Mods if someone need that.
Actually I use Realistic vagina, and I recommend it

post-39660-0-69022000-1399904519_thumb.png  

post-39660-0-86359600-1399904442_thumb.png  

post-39660-0-06559300-1399904367_thumb.png  

post-39660-0-70552100-1399904285_thumb.png   

post-39660-0-77445400-1399904055_thumb.png   

post-39660-0-40456700-1399903952_thumb.png 

post-39660-0-39599700-1399922836_thumb.png   

post-39660-0-88223000-1399923154_thumb.png   

post-39660-0-04558700-1399923244_thumb.png  

post-39660-0-03027400-1399923429_thumb.png   

All right first and foremost I am not dead I am quite alive! The blood of the bbw lover courses through me. Secondly adding to what booceefus said I am brainstorming a lot of ideas that I passed over to him that zhark needs to take a look at! Making a follower is a little more tricky than what I expected, kudos to those of you who do mods, so it's taking me some time to figure it out. Another thing is making sure my tumblr that Booceefus manages for me, bless that man, is always stocked with pictures and making sure that I don't just screen cap the same thing over and over again. :)

Also my tumblr is here for those of you who are interested in my girl's adventures :)

http://lordbbwbbg.tumblr.com

All right first and foremost I am not dead I am quite alive! The blood of the bbw lover courses through me. Secondly adding to what booceefus said I am brainstorming a lot of ideas that I passed over to him that zhark needs to take a look at! Making a follower is a little more tricky than what I expected, kudos to those of you who do mods, so it's taking me some time to figure it out. Another thing is making sure my tumblr that Booceefus manages for me, bless that man, is always stocked with pictures and making sure that I don't just screen cap the same thing over and over again. :)

Also my tumblr is here for those of you who are interested in my girl's adventures :)

http://lordbbwbbg.tumblr.com

Yeah :D You're alive lol !!! Thanks for your tumblr

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover :heart::heart::heart::) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I have posted topic with large areolas here on Skyrim Adult Mods if someone need that.

Impressive stuff! They may not be bbw but

still impressive nonetheless. If you are interested there are some bbw body's made by coldsteel if you want more bbw characters.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22531-new-bbw-body/

Message me if you need more information :)

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I snatched up the new Larger Areola skin you had in the other post and was just toying around with it on my character - Wowza :cool: Thanks for the share, Dimitri.

Nice topic !! I'm too a BBW lover  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :) Maybe my character isn't fat compare to characters here but she's bbw :)

I snatched up the new Larger Areola skin you had in the other post and was just toying around with it on my character - Wowza :cool: Thanks for the share, Dimitri.

I'm happy that you love them :heart: :D