BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

I think all you need to do is create a subfolder in the meshes\actors\character folder and have the same name as your plug-in file.  Then dump a copy of your favorite female(whatevers).nif and .tri files in there when you finalize and compress it to zip or what-not.  That's what I had to do sometimes when I would install a follower mod created by someone so that it would match the body of my liking.  Also, doing it that way can help with making each body of each of your followers different (if you have multiple followers).

I like adding a least a picture daily.  What will my girls run into next?!   ;) 

Edit:  Actually, I should do a day-by-day adventure/even in order with Ms Vavavooommm first...  may have to change it up a bit.  Although, I do have another characters I made with different big bodies.

I spent a bit of time today learning how to make companion, follower with CK, etc, etc...  Just for the heck of it, I toyed around with my own and I got the head mesh to work good.  I do have a slight color tint problem but I think that's a known issue with the CK.  But even if I do the current "work-around", it's still a little bit off in color.  I'll probably figure it out eventually.

Right now, I believe I'm at the point where LordBBW has mentioned previously with using a customized body mesh.  I'm not quite certain how to make it use my own customized body mesh.  I thought all I needed to do was make subfolders with the same name as the plug-in, but that didn't seem to work.

Anyways, all that reading and watching tutorials kind of wore me out ...zzzzzzz

I spent a bit of time today learning how to make companion, follower with CK, etc, etc...  Just for the heck of it, I toyed around with my own and I got the head mesh to work good.  I do have a slight color tint problem but I think that's a known issue with the CK.  But even if I do the current "work-around", it's still a little bit off in color.  I'll probably figure it out eventually.

Right now, I believe I'm at the point where LordBBW has mentioned previously with using a customized body mesh.  I'm not quite certain how to make it use my own customized body mesh.  I thought all I needed to do was make subfolders with the same name as the plug-in, but that didn't seem to work.

Anyways, all that reading and watching tutorials kind of wore me out ...zzzzzzz

yup lol :P

I have added LordBBW's girl (Jeanette) to my tumblr now.  Enjoy, and keep them coming when you can (thanks LordBBW).

What mods are you using Booceefus to get your girls to look that way? and what armor mods too as I'd love to get my character and npcs to have such large and curvy figures as yours do

also what page of the milk mod thread is the actual mod? I know its still no finished but I'd like to give it a try

For my girls, I use the following:

1) CBBE + BodySlide 2 - I just create the body to my liking using the HDT Body 1.4 sliders

2) CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

3) XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 (1.93a rev 50) skeleton which I modify myself to make the women slightly taller (only increasing the [root])

4) HDT PE (this really has nothing to do with the body shape itself, but tons of fun especially with large assets ;) )

For the armor that I've been using, basically I've done a lot of searching (especially on this forum) for slidersets on particular armors that have been created by enthusiasts (AND I CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH :) )  You should be able to find them if you search hard enough.  One of the armor slider sets that I have been using is TERA Armor CBA Bodyslide - TBBP+Zaps addon 1.0 distrubted by ToxicKin

As for the Milkmod, it took some time for me to find it, and I think one of the "fixes" were actually on a different website for it.  I had to piece some of the stuff together from different pages...but I can't remember which ones it was.  I will review the thread again and see what I come up with, but I can't give any guarantees.  However, if you piece it together, it's definitely fun to toy with.

For my girls, I use the following:

1) CBBE + BodySlide 2 - I just create the body to my liking using the HDT Body 1.4 sliders

2) CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

3) XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 (1.93a rev 50) skeleton which I modify myself to make the women slightly taller (only increasing the [root])

4) HDT PE (this really has nothing to do with the body shape itself, but tons of fun especially with large assets ;) )

For the armor that I've been using, basically I've done a lot of searching (especially on this forum) for slidersets on particular armors that have been created by enthusiasts (AND I CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH :) )  You should be able to find them if you search hard enough.  One of the armor slider sets that I have been using is TERA Armor CBA Bodyslide - TBBP+Zaps addon 1.0 distrubted by ToxicKin

As for the Milkmod, it took some time for me to find it, and I think one of the "fixes" were actually on a different website for it.  I had to piece some of the stuff together from different pages...but I can't remember which ones it was.  I will review the thread again and see what I come up with, but I can't give any guarantees.  However, if you piece it together, it's definitely fun to toy with.

okay thanks, but not to ask for too much but I like your body set could you post the preset for it plz

and yea the milk mod thread is a maze of links and my last attempt to ask for the link in that thread ended up with me getting bitched at for not wasting my time to dig though the whole thread and also over looking the main page but nothing seemed like the actual mod

Certainly - Ms Vavavooommm's preset is attached (thanks Caliente BodySlide, and the HDT 1.4 sliders distributed by Blabba)  If you want my other character meshes, just ask.  Each one of my character's has it's own bigger-type body...but I'm mainly play Ms V.

As far as the Milkmod thread, I think the very first page, possibly the 2nd post, has 2 links.  I think what I did was overwrite the ESP (ONLY) from the frist link "Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-10.7z" (on page 30 I think) with the ESP from the second link "Milkmod-5-10-fix.rar" (which is like page 32).  Then, rezipped it all back up for NMM.  Hope that helps!

Booceefus Big Girl v2.xml

Certainly - Ms Vavavooommm's preset is attached (thanks Caliente BodySlide, and the HDT 1.4 sliders distributed by Blabba)  If you want my other character meshes, just ask.  Each one of my character's has it's own bigger-type body...but I'm mainly play Ms V.

As far as the Milkmod thread, I think the very first page, possibly the 2nd post, has 2 links.  I think what I did was overwrite the ESP (ONLY) from the frist link "Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-10.7z" (on page 30 I think) with the ESP from the second link "Milkmod-5-10-fix.rar" (which is like page 32).  Then, rezipped it all back up for NMM.  Hope that helps!

thank you Booceefus for the slider set, I'll see about trying the milk mod now that we have an idea where the actual mods links are

Yo Booceefus, how'd you get Booteelicious? Her body looks fine! Any change you could share it?

I have attached Booteelicious' slider preset for you (and anyone else interested).

Actually, since I'm working on a BBW companion mod, I am creating a different (bigger ;) ) body mesh for the companion based off Booteelicious' body.  I will deploy it with the companion...once I figure out how to make the companion work with it's own customized separate body mesh.

Booceefus Big Girl v4.xml

Yo Booceefus, how'd you get Booteelicious? Her body looks fine! Any change you could share it?

I have attached Booteelicious' slider preset for you (and anyone else interested).

Actually, since I'm working on a BBW companion mod, I am creating a different (bigger ;) ) body mesh for the companion based off Booteelicious' body.  I will deploy it with the companion...once I figure out how to make the companion work with it's own customized separate body mesh.

way to show me up on my own thread man :P

Actually, your thread motivated me and I thank you greatly :) Sharing ideas with good sports makes it truely fun.

I'm hoping your companion will make the spotlight so I can snatch a copy and implement her into my game.  Same goes with DrZhark and anyone else that contributes.

Well LordBBW not to insult you but I did like the look of Booceefus' girls more

Also for some reason my game stopped working for me it keeps crashing on start up, I can't get to the main menu before it closes its self down, I removed all of my mod and even reinstalled my game but it still fails to load, I think you had a similar problem too LordBBW

So once I get my game back up and working I'll see to getting your slider set up and running and then learn to about making my own follower for others to try

Well LordBBW not to insult you but I did like the look of Booceefus' girls more

Also for some reason my game stopped working for me it keeps crashing on start up, I can't get to the main menu before it closes its self down, I removed all of my mod and even reinstalled my game but it still fails to load, I think you had a similar problem too LordBBW

So once I get my game back up and working I'll see to getting your slider set up and running and then learn to about making my own follower for others to try

Everyone has their tastes! :) also I'm having that pointy face problem if you haven't noticed already and hope to rectify that once I swap to ece and make my girls prettier :)