rivka82 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 19 hours ago, BobbyM9 said: i was actually working on this to add to this mod. It's a great mod but it's lacking a lot of features so i was just going to edit it for my personal use, ive added new actions animations a desire bar and trait if that helps. But for the creator, I have been playing it a lot now, you need to work on the animations - the attack button doesn't always work it starts to glitch out and loop into saying the action is ongoing. Remove the cooldown for attack and actions. Stalk doesn't really work and the smirk isn't very noticeable. You could refine the actions a bit. I have added new animations for attack and removed the fight cloud if that's useful to you at all, I also changed the victim animations. But I have no clue where you stored the actions it is very hard to go through your package to see what you could change everything is very mangled.  That's interesting. For me I ended up luring the victim to my sims house and adding her to the family (so I can playtest how things work with "stockholm syndrome" like storyline). If you are able to mod you should totally try and work with the creator and help out if they are cool with it! Sounds like you have some interesting ideas.
BobbyM9 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 3 hours ago, rivka82 said: That's interesting. For me I ended up luring the victim to my sims house and adding her to the family (so I can playtest how things work with "stockholm syndrome" like storyline). If you are able to mod you should totally try and work with the creator and help out if they are cool with it! Sounds like you have some interesting ideas. They are extremely sweet and helped me find another file so if theyre interested I wouldnt mind to help them but most of my mod is going to stay private since it has a lot of tuning and parts of their mod and they deserve all the credit. I have played this mod so much I think I know every function but theres some limitations which the game gives it. Im very excited to see how he makes it go! Â
BobbyM9 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 13 hours ago, herrrmo said: Would appreciate if you and the original modder could collaborate so that they can add your upgrades into the base mod or as an extension. Maybe but its all their work. They did the amazing and groundwork I just did easy part to edit which anyone can do. If theyre interesting I would be more than happy but I play on an older version of sims 4 and not interested to update so I wouldnt be able to upkeep everyone else lol Â
MrsSaturn Posted September 29 Posted September 29 On 9/27/2026 at 9:00 PM, larayasmelo said: O mod já está aparecendo mas a tradução para o meu idioma ainda não está funcionando. O que faço? Ao baixar a pasta de traduções, as traduções fora da pasta descrita TRANSLATIONS vc vai soltar na pasta do mod, já o template dentro da pasta TRANSLATIONS vc vai jogar na pasta TRANSLATIONS do mod e apagar o template com final EN/ES. Vê aÃ!
MrsSaturn Posted September 29 Posted September 29 On 9/28/2026 at 4:43 AM, BobbyM9 said: i was actually working on this to add to this mod. It's a great mod but it's lacking a lot of features so i was just going to edit it for my personal use, ive added new actions animations a desire bar and trait if that helps. But for the creator, I have been playing it a lot now, you need to work on the animations - the attack button doesn't always work it starts to glitch out and loop into saying the action is ongoing. Remove the cooldown for attack and actions. Stalk doesn't really work and the smirk isn't very noticeable. You could refine the actions a bit. I have added new animations for attack and removed the fight cloud if that's useful to you at all, I also changed the victim animations. But I have no clue where you stored the actions it is very hard to go through your package to see what you could change everything is very mangled. Â Would you mind sharing your mod with me? I absolutely loved your ideas.
ashitsh Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Will there be a way to do a dual attack with two controlled sims? If there is a way I still haven't realized how besides controlling two NVs with the computer. So sometimes if I have another sim joining on an attack after, they get the victim modlet too despite them being a NV
sebekmag Posted September 29 Posted September 29 You can turn fights off, turn the relationship freeze off, and drop the chance of a NV showing up as low as 1% (the old minimum was 10%). where is turn fights off ? Â
SweetDreamZzZ Posted September 30 Posted September 30 I seem to be having trouble getting the mod to work. Is there any known mods that it does not work with? The NV turn up when manually selected or when sent, they show up and then immediately disappear.Â
boldenbeau Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Hi, I noticed the latest version has .bak files inside the compressed zip file. I have not come across .bak format before for the sims 4. Do I need to install these .bak files too?
NoaVixen77 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 2 hours ago, SweetDreamZzZ said: I seem to be having trouble getting the mod to work. Is there any known mods that it does not work with? The NV turn up when manually selected or when sent, they show up and then immediately disappear. If you have a mod that prevents spawning outside of an NPC's home neighborhood it does that. I figured that out the hard way. 1
DrHuge Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Great mod now thats what im talking about CONGRATS... NOW lets get some kidnapping, secret hideouts,Lot rapist traits,sex offender traits lmao, an slave trait, if the victum gets a high victum Profile she or he becomes a slave to the NV
Woodman302 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 I figured I'd add my experience here since I've been doing some testing with the new version as well. I've tested Night Visitor in three different playthroughs: one with a female as a victim living in a bad neighborhood, one with male as a single Sim who has the Predator trait, and another with Male and Female in a criminal playthrough where the male has the Predator trait on the side. I've done roughly 5 attacks in each playthrough, so around 15 attacks total. The Victim mechanics definitely seem to be working. Victims are getting the Victim trait, and I'm seeing the new sporadic/panicky behaviors and animations afterward. They definitely seem to be acting like something happened to them. What I haven't been able to figure out is the relationship system. In every attack, the relationship between the victim and the Night Visitor stays basically unchanged. I've only seen it move into the red once, and even then it was barely noticeable and it had something to do with the male sim attacker saying something after the attack and nothing tp do with the attack.. So I'm wondering if there is some specific trigger I'm missing for the relationship to change, or if the relationship is simply not supposed to be affected by the attack itself. I'm not saying the mod is broken because obviously a lot of the new victim mechanics are working. I'm just having trouble understanding how the different systems are supposed to connect. The victim is visibly panicked and has the Victim trait, but the relationship with the person who attacked them can remain almost completely neutral. If anybody has figured out how the relationship/progression system is supposed to work, I'd definitely be interested in hearing about it. I'm still testing it myself, but I figured I'd throw my results in here in case other people are seeing the same thing.
Woodman302 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 36 minutes ago, Woodman302 said: I figured I'd add my experience here since I've been doing some testing with the new version as well. I've tested Night Visitor in three different playthroughs: one with a female as a victim living in a bad neighborhood, one with male as a single Sim who has the Predator trait, and another with Male and Female in a criminal playthrough where the male has the Predator trait on the side. I've done roughly 5 attacks in each playthrough, so around 15 attacks total. The Victim mechanics definitely seem to be working. Victims are getting the Victim trait, and I'm seeing the new sporadic/panicky behaviors and animations afterward. They definitely seem to be acting like something happened to them. What I haven't been able to figure out is the relationship system. In every attack, the relationship between the victim and the Night Visitor stays basically unchanged. I've only seen it move into the red once, and even then it was barely noticeable and it had something to do with the male sim attacker saying something after the attack and nothing tp do with the attack.. So I'm wondering if there is some specific trigger I'm missing for the relationship to change, or if the relationship is simply not supposed to be affected by the attack itself. I'm not saying the mod is broken because obviously a lot of the new victim mechanics are working. I'm just having trouble understanding how the different systems are supposed to connect. The victim is visibly panicked and has the Victim trait, but the relationship with the person who attacked them can remain almost completely neutral. If anybody has figured out how the relationship/progression system is supposed to work, I'd definitely be interested in hearing about it. I'm still testing it myself, but I figured I'd throw my results in here in case other people are seeing the same thing. Ok, I saw where the creator said the relationship isn't affected. I'm confused because that like having a love mod, but the 2 sims just fight, yell, and be mean to each other and their relationship gets better. Oh well, it isn't my choice but if anyone knows of a mod like this that stays true to what actions you do that affects your gameplay for your choices, please let me know and NO ill will towards the creator but it doesn't produce the gameplay which what this mod is representing. Like if the extreme violence mod advertises violence but all you could do in game was tickle your victims with no impact on gameplay.
JTAY808 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 1 hour ago, Woodman302 said: Ok, I saw where the creator said the relationship isn't affected. I'm confused because that like having a love mod, but the 2 sims just fight, yell, and be mean to each other and their relationship gets better. Oh well, it isn't my choice but if anyone knows of a mod like this that stays true to what actions you do that affects your gameplay for your choices, please let me know and NO ill will towards the creator but it doesn't produce the gameplay which what this mod is representing. Like if the extreme violence mod advertises violence but all you could do in game was tickle your victims with no impact on gameplay. The creator reasoned that they figured the relationship between the victim and NV doesn't change because, theoretically in their perspective, the burglar mask is supposed to be hiding the identity of the NV, and so the victim wouldn't know who their attacker was. I don't recall it being this way in earlier versions of the mod though. I think it was once the burglar NPC was updated into the base game and the mod was updated to use the same outfit.  Â
BobbyM9 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 15 hours ago, MrsSaturn said: Would you mind sharing your mod with me? I absolutely loved your ideas. Not yet atleast it's not very finished at all and has too many similaritiez to baiqing so i prefer they get all the rights to it for now until its more complete as i had to use theirs as a base for mine. but they have some amazing ideas coming out its just the game that fights them. Â 1
hogsmaws Posted September 30 Posted September 30 this mod is giving weird dialogue wheel options. something ain't right.
maiamadness Posted September 30 Posted September 30 So the new version excludes teens from ww actions even if they're enabled in the ww settings? I'm a little curious as to why you made this change. Also, mod description indicated that other actions would still be available with teens, but the predator pie menu isn't showing up on teen victims at all.
Kai Renner Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Hi everyone, I'm from Germany and I just can't seem to get the translation for the buffs working. The standard strings work perfectly, but the buffs don't. Could someone help me out with that? Â de_buffs.jsonde.json
SweetDreamZzZ Posted September 30 Posted September 30 14 hours ago, NoaVixen77 said: If you have a mod that prevents spawning outside of an NPC's home neighborhood it does that. I figured that out the hard way. I didn't even think of that! I have the home regions mod and probably a few others that might do that, so will have a play around and see. Thank you for the help, I will let you know if it works! 1
shorshor Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/22/2026 at 9:17 AM, BobbyM9 said: Hi so I love the mod, I have been waiting ages to have something like this but I just find that it's so empty. Like don't get me wrong, I love the new update with the new actions and I can see this growing a lot but I don't think the interface is good enough - I have played only as a rapist not as a victim yet but there's just a lot of inconsistencies. I have been making a mod very similar to this and have had it since maybe 2023 now just for private use. I think the mod is very good just needs some more interface changes and more actual interactive stuff, I mean mine is pretty interactive and it took a while so if you need some help please reach out to me, maybe we can work together   Hey is there anyway you can l et me get this? i would love to see what you implemented!
Woodman302 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 14 hours ago, JTAY808 said: The creator reasoned that they figured the relationship between the victim and NV doesn't change because, theoretically in their perspective, the burglar mask is supposed to be hiding the identity of the NV, and so the victim wouldn't know who their attacker was. I don't recall it being this way in earlier versions of the mod though. I think it was once the burglar NPC was updated into the base game and the mod was updated to use the same outfit.   Yes, that's understandable but I wasn't using the burglar mask or anything that would conceal my sim's identity. I've already uninstalled this mod because it doesn't fit for me due to the gameplay isn't based on actual consequences. Basically, a victim shouldn't have a neutral relationship with their attacker especially if the identity wasn't concealed. At first when I downloaded this mod a few updates ago it did what I expected and the relationships between the victim and attacker was in the red. Hoping someone creates one that makes sense so I can include it into my working saved starter playthrough that has real life scenarios whether they are used in that playthrough are not but the uncertainly makes better gameplay. 1
Woodman302 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/24/2026 at 2:33 PM, MrsSaturn said: Yeah, right? That makes no sense! The creator said that disabling the relationship bits was intentional because he have something planned, so let's see how it turns out in the next update! Unfortunately, I've seen where the creator has stated this mod will remain with neutral relationships between the victim and attacker. They will just become acquaintances. So basically, it's a force acquaintance mod with no consequences. for the attack.
MrsSaturn Posted October 1 Posted October 1 5 hours ago, Woodman302 said: Unfortunately, I've seen where the creator has stated this mod will remain with neutral relationships between the victim and attacker. They will just become acquaintances. So basically, it's a force acquaintance mod with no consequences. for the attack. Ikr, It doesn't make sense to use this mod, since one of the key mechanics being altered is precisely the relationship between the attacker (who isn't wearing the burglar mask) and the victim. It improved in some ways but removed the essential part. If this isn't changed, I'll stop using the mod too. 1
Femboy - Sophie Posted October 1 Posted October 1 A lot of the times when there are male on male attacks sometimes the victim is the one doing the penetration. Is there a way to stop this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now