JTAY808 Posted Thursday at 09:28 AM Posted Thursday at 09:28 AM On 9/28/2026 at 5:03 PM, rivka82 said: Hello! A few things: - Touch her by "accident" animation is not working properly. My NV sim puts his hands at his shoulders like chicken wings instead of touching 😅 - Would love more compatibility with DoS. I'm currently trying to playtest a NV victim and how long it takes to get her to a point to "accept contract" since that's the only way to use DoS mechanics outside of buying a contract, or cheating the relationship level to the point a contract can be accepted, which would make NV immersion a bit difficult. - NV cannot "invade her house" on teen victims, just an FYI. I know the mod is set up to *allow* teen victims, but they don't appear to populate in the list, even if known to the NV. I'm not sure if "invade her home" makes everyone else leave.... when I tested it on adult sims, that's what seemed to happen. So if someone wanted a teen victim, some of the playable options may not work. - Do victim sims have to act on their cravings in order to level up? Or is it also based on number of attacks? - An issue I've had, is I start the "my cravings" selection, if you switch to another sim, *that sim* acts on the "craving" and gets the moodlet, even if they are not a NV victim. - None of the victims or anyone fight. It gets a popup, but no fight happens. Also no other sims have the option to fight the NV. Thanks so much, would have asked on Patreon but currently can't support monitarily. All of my NV have changed to wearing the burglar mask. I thought it was an intentional updated feature of the mod. Is there a way ya’ll are removing it?
Absolutism Posted Thursday at 09:32 AM Posted Thursday at 09:32 AM After installing mod, wall and floor markers (from wickedwhims) disappear from lot each time after next game launched
sbrkssy Posted Thursday at 10:57 AM Posted Thursday at 10:57 AM 18 hours ago, Kai Renner said: Hi everyone, I'm from Germany and I just can't seem to get the translation for the buffs working. The standard strings work perfectly, but the buffs don't. Could someone help me out with that? de_buffs.json 15.92 kB · 0 downloads de.json 71.52 kB · 0 downloads I had the same problem. I later found out that the buff translation can't be done directly through a json file. You need to translate the "BQ_VN_BuffsEspeciales.package" file itself using a mod translation tool in the parent folder.
Kai Renner Posted Thursday at 11:12 AM Posted Thursday at 11:12 AM 14 minutes ago, amelicamelic said: I had the same problem. I later found out that the buff translation can't be done directly through a json file. You need to translate the "BQ_VN_BuffsEspeciales.package" file itself using a mod translation tool in the parent folder. Ok thx.
BittoQ Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM hi ! I have a similar issuer as @SweetDreamZzZ If the mod is in auto, as visitor spawn as his own at night : it works. If I try to manually spawn one or two, it doesn't work (rarely for a single one, never for a duo). It appears to be an issue with Home Regions by Kuttoe, without this mod, Night visitor works. I try this with only Night Visitor, Home Regions and WW in my game. I get a LE, but I'm not totally sure it's related. I can try to trigger another one if needed. lastException.txt
rivka82 Posted Thursday at 09:52 PM Posted Thursday at 09:52 PM 18 hours ago, MrsSaturn said: Ikr, It doesn't make sense to use this mod, since one of the key mechanics being altered is precisely the relationship between the attacker (who isn't wearing the burglar mask) and the victim. It improved in some ways but removed the essential part. If this isn't changed, I'll stop using the mod too. For me, the NV only wears the mask as part of the "invade her home" event. If you attack during any other time, you get negative relationship between the two people involved (it's actually gotten so bad it was interfering with a storyline for me lol). So if you don't use the "invade her home" event, you should still get negative relationship between NV and the victim.
Kurisu_Senpai Posted Thursday at 10:20 PM Posted Thursday at 10:20 PM Holly shit! This is VERY dark. 😨 I'm totally against it! ... IRL... But, in a game? Especially a single player game, why not? 😈 I usually cannot play the "evil" role, but from time to time, it can be interesting, so I'll give it a try!
Woodman302 Posted Friday at 01:42 AM Posted Friday at 01:42 AM 3 hours ago, rivka82 said: For me, the NV only wears the mask as part of the "invade her home" event. If you attack during any other time, you get negative relationship between the two people involved (it's actually gotten so bad it was interfering with a storyline for me lol). So if you don't use the "invade her home" event, you should still get negative relationship between NV and the victim. Unfortunately, I have tried it both ways when I had the mod installed and there was no relationship drop by using both ways. Also the creator has notes that he has designed it to where attacks don't affect relationships. It just adds the attacker as an acquaintance.
MrsSaturn Posted Friday at 04:52 AM Posted Friday at 04:52 AM 6 hours ago, rivka82 said: For me, the NV only wears the mask as part of the "invade her home" event. If you attack during any other time, you get negative relationship between the two people involved (it's actually gotten so bad it was interfering with a storyline for me lol). So if you don't use the "invade her home" event, you should still get negative relationship between NV and the victim. This isn't working for me.
ashitsh Posted Friday at 08:57 PM Posted Friday at 08:57 PM Will there be a way to control a duo/group attack with sims from the same household? Everytime I have a NV attack a sim, and then have another NV join to the sex, then the NV invited gets the victim moodlets.. and it can be annoying
NoaVixen77 Posted Friday at 11:47 PM Posted Friday at 11:47 PM i would love a Willing Victim trait as a counterpart to the NV one.
katsusims Posted yesterday at 05:07 AM Posted yesterday at 05:07 AM Unfortunately, the pregnancy-related features aren't working properly in my environment. 1
xllTOMYllx Posted yesterday at 07:16 AM Posted yesterday at 07:16 AM On 30/9/2026 at 9:08, maiamadness said: ¿Entonces la nueva versión excluye a los adolescentes de las acciones de la WW incluso si están habilitadas en la configuración de la WW? Tengo un poco de curiosidad de saber por qué hiciste este cambio. Además, la descripción del mod indicó que otras acciones aún estarían disponibles con los adolescentes, pero el menú del pastel del depredador no aparece en absoluto en las víctimas adolescentes. debes activar esa mecánica en los ajustes del mod ya sea desde la computadora o me parece que directamente sobre un sim, ya que viene desactivada, es solo cuestión de leer un poco entre cada pestaña, ya después debería poder dejarte seleccionar a sims adolescentes, en mi caso si me funciono.
dooda Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago Well made mod, I use it to add some sinister NPC gameplay in the background. Although it`s rare I had a played sim attacked late at night with a house full of friends and none were able to help her out because she was`nt partnered to any of them, some even asked to join, which breaks the immersiveness of the mod. Would be good if friends/housemates get a tense buff that prompts them to defend a potential victim before they`re attacked.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now