paperipussi Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/14/2026 at 8:03 PM, BaiQing said: I don't know what that means. But I don't have Reddit. I only upload my mod to Patreon and here on LL. You've got me baffled this just means people are reporting your mod on patreon (cause they don't like it lol). the reddit discussion itself got deleted by the moderators of the sims 4 mods subreddit. 1
MrsSaturn Posted September 17 Posted September 17 The mod is wonderful, but it makes no sense for the relationship bits to remain untouched tho. 4
VOYAG Posted September 19 Posted September 19 is there a way to restrict victims to be female only? 1
NoaVixen77 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 20 hours ago, VOYAG said: is there a way to restrict victims to be female only? yes its the third section down in the main config menu im pretty sure. 1
Mqex Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 9/16/2026 at 10:18 AM, BaiQing said: There’s always some nitpicker behind an "innocent message" ready to spout nonsense once I admit that I use AI to assist with my work. Otherwise, why would they ask? A life lesson. Probably responding to the tone and extra bits like "artist".
BaiQing Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 I intentionally disabled relationships because I’m working on something more interesting. The VNs wearing costumes have their identities protected, so they wouldn't form a relationship with the Sim they attack. If the VNs start to develop a closer, stalking-like connection, the relationship begins to escalate; depending on the victim's phase, this can be either good or bad. But it isn't finished yet. 4
larayasmelo Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Instalei mas não estou conseguindo rodar, o que faço?
BobbyM9 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Hi so I love the mod, I have been waiting ages to have something like this but I just find that it's so empty. Like don't get me wrong, I love the new update with the new actions and I can see this growing a lot but I don't think the interface is good enough - I have played only as a rapist not as a victim yet but there's just a lot of inconsistencies. I have been making a mod very similar to this and have had it since maybe 2023 now just for private use. I think the mod is very good just needs some more interface changes and more actual interactive stuff, I mean mine is pretty interactive and it took a while so if you need some help please reach out to me, maybe we can work together 2
BobbyM9 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 9/9/2026 at 3:47 PM, BaiQing said: I don't think so, because there was an update that changed some things about spawns and traits. You'd have to update your game to a newer version. It does actually work perfectly fine on my version now fyi! i just couldnt get it to work lol 1
MrsSaturn Posted September 22 Posted September 22 22 hours ago, larayasmelo said: Instalei mas não estou conseguindo rodar, o que faço? Você colocou em uma pasta só? Tem o xml instalado? Qual exatamente tá sendo problema?
larayasmelo Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Tinha esquecido de tirar da pasta kkk Mas estou cm dificuldade na tradução
alexlll Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) Could you make it so that the standard sounds aren't heard during sex, and only the sound of crying is heard? I’d also like to point out that the fight animation can play multiple times; I feel this is excessive, as it’s already quite long. Edited September 23 by alexlll
Harmlessness Posted September 24 Posted September 24 When a home invading nv gets caught by the cops, when the cop is leaving the property with the nv the notification bubble that pops up on the left corner of the screen does not translate to english. i may have overlooked something, but i definitely need some help troubleshooting
Woodman302 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 9/17/2026 at 3:29 PM, MrsSaturn said: The mod is wonderful, but it makes no sense for the relationship bits to remain untouched tho. Yes, at first when I downloaded around the beginning of Sept. it was working. But now you can attack and the victims and then they want to move in with you, Also they have no angry towards you. It doesn't make sense now. I had to stop using it because the victims would go to my lot and make themselves right at home. At one time I had 10 victims go to my lot after attacks watching TV, reading books, etc.
DrHuge Posted September 24 Posted September 24 It would be dope if the raper could kidnap a victum an take her to the cave in forgotten Hollow, well it is a rape mod so why not go all out on the sims lmao. 1
MrsSaturn Posted September 24 Posted September 24 14 hours ago, Woodman302 said: Yes, at first when I downloaded around the beginning of Sept. it was working. But now you can attack and the victims and then they want to move in with you, Also they have no angry towards you. It doesn't make sense now. I had to stop using it because the victims would go to my lot and make themselves right at home. At one time I had 10 victims go to my lot after attacks watching TV, reading books, etc. Yeah, right? That makes no sense! The creator said that disabling the relationship bits was intentional because he have something planned, so let's see how it turns out in the next update!
yugeyuciz Posted September 25 Posted September 25 😁 "No he probado la jugabilidad de víctima, solo he jugado como el agresor. Me he dado cuenta de que el rol de atacante solo añade algunos textos de diálogo, y el contenido es extremadamente escaso. Cuando el jugador ataca a un NPC, ambos se acercan para hablar cara a cara antes de empezar a pelear. Eso arruina por completo la inmersión. Estaba pensando si se podría configurar para que use la mecánica sigilosa propia del juego al acercarse, o correr directamente hacia el NPC para atacarlo, y luego reproducir de inmediato la animación de pelea, seguida directamente por la animación de WickedWhims. Además, jugando como atacante, no he visto que la policía venga a arrestarme, lo que me hace sentir que solo estoy usando la función de sexo libre de WickedWhims. El rol de atacante realmente debería incluir la mecánica de que la policía venga a atrapar al jugador, eso haría que fuera mucho más interesante."
MrsSaturn Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/22/2026 at 7:09 PM, larayasmelo said: Tinha esquecido de tirar da pasta kkk Mas estou cm dificuldade na tradução Conseguiu resolver?
fluffybear3 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 The mod is great and I can see the potential for where you are going with it. If I can make a request though, I'd love to see a feature added for forced public exposure and an embarrassment mechanic. you could do things like steal clothes and towels at the gym or rip and strip someone's clothes off in public at other locations. Obviously, this can be done to the player sim as well. There can also be, or it could just be, a mechanic for clothing being taken as trophies after a rape leaving the victim with added negative debuff's or positive buff's depending on their nudity preferences. Otherwise you've done a great job and I can't wait to see what comes next 1
GeGelson Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hello! I’m adjusting a PT-BR translation for personal use only, and I found a few things that might be useful to fix in a future update. The `_template.json` and `_template_es.json` files contain 348 keys, but I found 55 additional texts that are used in-game and are not included in those templates. They are mostly invasion messages, menu actions, objectives, failures, and notifications. It might be worth updating the templates to make things easier for anyone translating the mod. I also noticed that the `BaiQing_Skill_InstintoPredador` skill appeared without a name in the Skills panel in Brazilian Portuguese. The tuning points to the `0xBFA0005F` key, but that key was missing from the `POR_BR` String Table. I manually added the `BFA0005F` key with the text “Instinto Predador” through Sims 4 Studio, and the skill name started showing correctly. It may only need that entry added to the official PT-BR table — and perhaps checking whether it exists in the other supported languages as well. Lastly, the three icons shown in the skill advantages panel have no names or descriptions. From what I saw, the `tooltip_icon_list` is empty, so I assume the game has no text to display for those icons. Thank you for the mod and your work! 1
larayasmelo Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/25/2026 at 1:56 PM, MrsSaturn said: Conseguiu resolver? O mod já está aparecendo mas a tradução para o meu idioma ainda não está funcionando. O que faço?
BobbyM9 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/24/2026 at 5:44 AM, DrHuge said: It would be dope if the raper could kidnap a victum an take her to the cave in forgotten Hollow, well it is a rape mod so why not go all out on the sims lmao. i was actually working on this to add to this mod. It's a great mod but it's lacking a lot of features so i was just going to edit it for my personal use, ive added new actions animations a desire bar and trait if that helps. But for the creator, I have been playing it a lot now, you need to work on the animations - the attack button doesn't always work it starts to glitch out and loop into saying the action is ongoing. Remove the cooldown for attack and actions. Stalk doesn't really work and the smirk isn't very noticeable. You could refine the actions a bit. I have added new animations for attack and removed the fight cloud if that's useful to you at all, I also changed the victim animations. But I have no clue where you stored the actions it is very hard to go through your package to see what you could change everything is very mangled.
herrrmo Posted September 28 Posted September 28 9 hours ago, BobbyM9 said: i was actually working on this to add to this mod. It's a great mod but it's lacking a lot of features so i was just going to edit it for my personal use, ive added new actions animations a desire bar and trait if that helps. But for the creator, I have been playing it a lot now, you need to work on the animations - the attack button doesn't always work it starts to glitch out and loop into saying the action is ongoing. Remove the cooldown for attack and actions. Stalk doesn't really work and the smirk isn't very noticeable. You could refine the actions a bit. I have added new animations for attack and removed the fight cloud if that's useful to you at all, I also changed the victim animations. But I have no clue where you stored the actions it is very hard to go through your package to see what you could change everything is very mangled. Would appreciate if you and the original modder could collaborate so that they can add your upgrades into the base mod or as an extension.
rivka82 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) Hello! A few things: - Touch her by "accident" animation is not working properly. My NV sim puts his hands at his shoulders like chicken wings instead of touching 😅 - Would love more compatibility with DoS. I'm currently trying to playtest a NV victim and how long it takes to get her to a point to "accept contract" since that's the only way to use DoS mechanics outside of buying a contract, or cheating the relationship level to the point a contract can be accepted, which would make NV immersion a bit difficult. - NV cannot "invade her house" on teen victims, just an FYI. I know the mod is set up to *allow* teen victims, but they don't appear to populate in the list, even if known to the NV. I'm not sure if "invade her home" makes everyone else leave.... when I tested it on adult sims, that's what seemed to happen. So if someone wanted a teen victim, some of the playable options may not work. - Do victim sims have to act on their cravings in order to level up? Or is it also based on number of attacks? - An issue I've had, is I start the "my cravings" selection, if you switch to another sim, *that sim* acts on the "craving" and gets the moodlet, even if they are not a NV victim. - None of the victims or anyone fight. It gets a popup, but no fight happens. Also no other sims have the option to fight the NV. Thanks so much, would have asked on Patreon but currently can't support monitarily. Edited September 29 by rivka82 Incorrect term used, added another issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now