dkatryl Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago 5 hours ago, Apollox666 said: Hey added your mod and im having issues getting it to work properly. Obviously for testing purposes, I iust wanted to see if it would work. The submit buttons and when the npcs are on the ground, what is the button you have to hit to interact or force an interaction. Because I've been spamming the action button and i feel like the character attempts to do something but then it just stops. My character can look at their inventory that works with e, and the submit dialogue pops up on the side, but nothing actually happens. But yeah, ill use the submit button or the action button, chaaracter does some grab, dialogue appears saying submit or not. But theres no animation past that. Maybe I messed up the animations and stuff, but I just cant get it to work. Any thoughts? If you got it to the point where you made them hit a bleedout, then were able to have a dialog that starts with "Submit or Die!", that is the core of what the mod does for Player as Victor, or at least the first half of it, which is setting up being to play (non-con) sex animations on hostile NPCs. The actual *animation* part is handled with the SexLab Framework, whether OG SL or SLP+. Those (Plus valid animations packs, obviously), are dependencies, as this mod has no animations of its own. It just facilitates getting the SL APIs to play things.
dkatryl Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago (edited) 4 hours ago, tyty2244 said: Even if don't use Surrender button, the same events occur when player's health threshold naturally drops during combat, leading to automatic surrender. And to the same events described above. That would be good. Because I've had situations where bandits were just about to cuddle with woman, but a deer ran by and ruined the whole scene. That's a really good idea. The Auto Surrender basically just hits the Surrender Function via script as opposed to Hotkey. So, for better or worse, I would expect it to perform the same once triggered. I guess Bandits are hard coded to "HATE THOSE FUCKING DEER!!!", because they shouldn't attack anything that doesn't attack them: If (!Target.IsPlayerTeammate() && Target.GetAV("Aggression") == 2.0 && !Target.IsInFaction(_SLSubmitAggression2Faction)) Target.AddToFaction(_SLSubmitAggression2Faction) EndIf If (!Target.IsPlayerTeammate() && Target.GetAV("Aggression") == 1.0 && !Target.IsInFaction(_SLSubmitAggression1Faction)) Target.AddToFaction(_SLSubmitAggression1Faction) EndIf Target.SetAV("Aggression", 0.0) Target.SetAV("Assistance", 0.0) Target.StopCombat() Target.StopCombatAlarm() Target.ClearLookAt() Victor = Target RegisterForLOS(Victor, PlayerRef) And yep, I thought so too, and was like, DERP! so obvious! [Edit] Last night was the proof of concept for creating the container in a hidden cell to serve as the "lock for the cuffs". This morning was adding in the "container was locked/opened when the UI menu was closed to show success/failure" and then trigger the corresponding outcome, and it worked exactly as I wanted! I guess it's time to start my WIP patch notes, so I don't forget, cuz it's prolly gonna be a long list by the time I'm ready to update. Edited 11 hours ago by dkatryl
dkatryl Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago (edited) WIP Patch Notes (Completed / WIP) Modified - Changed 'Steal Player's Gear' from Toggle to Slider. Now has 3 levels to choose from: 0 - No gear is stolen. Stolen gold is capped at (Victim's Level^2 + 100). 1 - No gear is stolen. All gold is stolen (There is no cap). 2 - All gear and gold is stolen. (This is the default setting.) Redesigned - The Player 'Escape' mechanic when bound has been changed from simply spamming the Hotkey, to simply pressing it once to open the Lockpicking UI Menu. If the 'Lock' has been picked open when the UI Menu closes, the Player will be freed. If the 'Lock' is still locked when the UI Menu closes, the 'Caught trying to escape' feature that was added in the 1.1.5x update will trigger. If the Player has no Lockpicks, one will be provided per attempt. Overhaul - The entire set of Player as Victim Functions were redesigned to be 'Player as Actor' agnostic, allowing all of these Functions to be used by Followers as well, removing the need for Aliases. Overhaul - Redo all of the non-con Functions in _SLSubmitSexScene so they are no longer looking for variations with Followers and EndAnimation Hooks. Expanded - Full Multi-Follower support for Player as Victim (At least to the concurrent animation limit that OG SL can support). Expanded - Full Multi Follower support for Player as Victor (At least to the concurrent animation limit that OG SL can support). Added - MCM slider to let Player assign maximum number of non-Creature Actors that can be assigned for solo Player as Victim. Current cap is 3, but this will allow it to support 5way animations. It will be up to the Player to make sure they have valid 3-way, 4-way, 5-way animations. Added - MCM slider to let Player assign maximum number of non-Creature Actors that can be assigned for Player as Victim with Followers. Current cap is 3, but this will allow it to support 5way animations. It will be up to the Player to make sure they have valid 3-way, 4-way, 5-way animations. Additionally, the Player will be prioritized in available Actor assignment, so if the cap is set high enough, if it runs out of available Actors for the Followers, any extra ones will just cower in place until it's over. Redesigned - The current window for Player Surrendering, Assigning valid Actors, and aborting the process if anything interrupts that process, is small by design. This leaves it prone to failing due to script lag or conflicting mods. Looking into ways to make it more robust but not just become a "get out of combat free" cheat. Added - MCM for Player as Victim to toggle Player/Follower Rape on/off for certain genders (Only male Aggressor, females Victim, for example) Added - MCM for Player as Victor to toggle Player/Follower Rape on/off for certain genders (Only male Aggressor, females Victim, for example) Edited 6 hours ago by dkatryl 1
dkatryl Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago (edited) Quote And after a few tries, with minor tweaks, adjustments, etc, I was able to spawn 4 bandits vs my 2-man party, and got it to play through exactly as expected, both of them independently triggering everything, both getting 2-manned in a 3-way, without fighting over which bandit goes where, until the very last step, where when my Follower should have ran the Bound part, they went aggro. So after looking into this, I discovered they were going aggro even solo. Looked into it further, and I realized the issue was I was moving away from using a Global to set if the Player had already been robbed, to a Faction that could be applied independently to the Player and Followers (Global is unique, and can't be applied independently). But I had only changed it on one script, and not a later one that was checking for the Global still, which caused the "Re-check" Function to fail. Fixed that, and no more aggro at the end. So now I just did a quick Proof of Concept test of the Player + Follower surrendering to 4 bandits, they both surrendered independently (the timing is slightly staggered), and aborting the Player's scene mid animation made the Follower end theirs, and then they both went to being Bound. Hotkey brought up the Lockpicking Menu, succeeded, and I was freed and able to run away. No aggro. Still have a *lot* of work ahead, as the above WIP Patch Notes shows, but the core functionality of what I'm going for is already working. Here's a quick game play sample, showing first a failure then a success of trying to escape: Spoiler Skyrim Special Edition - Bound Escape.webm Edited 6 hours ago by dkatryl
tyty2244 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 hours ago, dkatryl said: So after looking into this, I discovered they were going aggro even solo. Looked into it further, and I realized the issue was I was moving away from using a Global to set if the Player had already been robbed, to a Faction that could be applied independently to the Player and Followers (Global is unique, and can't be applied independently). But I had only changed it on one script, and not a later one that was checking for the Global still, which caused the "Re-check" Function to fail. Fixed that, and no more aggro at the end. So now I just did a quick Proof of Concept test of the Player + Follower surrendering to 4 bandits, they both surrendered independently (the timing is slightly staggered), and aborting the Player's scene mid animation made the Follower end theirs, and then they both went to being Bound. Hotkey brought up the Lockpicking Menu, succeeded, and I was freed and able to run away. No aggro. Still have a *lot* of work ahead, as the above WIP Patch Notes shows, but the core functionality of what I'm going for is already working. Here's a quick game play sample, showing first a failure then a success of trying to escape: Hide contents Skyrim Special Edition - Bound Escape.webm 9.11 MB · 0 downloads What options were presented when choosing the first line of dialogue? Consensual sex and the promise of treasure?
dkatryl Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago That part is already in the mod as of 1.1.5x See the Patch Notes on the main page.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now