Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

v1.1.5a - (05OCT26)

  • Fixed - NPC Bounty Wristcuffs should no longer interfere with animations for various interactions.
  • Fixed - In the process of testing all of the functions, discovered BeastSex() in SLP+ version had references to Futa, which are invalid for Creatures.  Corrected to Male.
  • Updated Chinese translation for MCM/Strings provided by zhenmika.
Posted
1 hour ago, fyougoodly said:

hello, could you please add an option that stops enemies from stealing all of your gold?

It's been like that for over a decade.

 

But if you wanted to change it yourself, open up _SLSubmitScene.psc:

Function PlayerRob()
    Int i = 0
    While (i <= 2) && !PlayerRef.IsInCombat() && !ActorBully.GetActorRef().IsDead()
If i == 0
    Gold = PlayerRef.GetGoldAmount()
    If (!_SLQuest.IsNonHumanoid(ActorBully.GetActorRef()))
        Actor Robber = ActorBully.GetActorRef()
        Robber.MoveTo(PlayerRef, 60.0 * Math.Sin(PlayerRef.GetAngleZ()), 60.0 * Math.Cos(PlayerRef.GetAngleZ()))
        float zOffsetRob = Robber.GetHeadingAngle(PlayerRef)
        Robber.SetAngle(Robber.GetAngleX(), Robber.GetAngleY(), Robber.GetAngleZ() + zOffsetRob)
        WRT(1.0)
        PlayerRef.RemoveItem(Gold001, Gold, false, ActorBully.GetActorRef())
    EndIf
ElseIf i == 1
    If (_SLConfig.StealActive && !_SLQuest.IsNonHumanoid(ActorBully.GetActorRef()))
        PlayerRef.RemoveAllItems(ActorBully.GetActorRef(),false,false)
    EndIf
ElseIf i == 2
    If (!_SLQuest.IsNonHumanoid(ActorBully.GetActorRef()))
        If (_SLConfig.StealActive)
            If (_SLConfig.debugActive)
                _SLSubmitScene15.Show()
                WRT(0.1)
            EndIf
        Else
            If (_SLConfig.debugActive)
                _SLSubmitScene14.Show()
                WRT(0.1)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndIf
    i += 1
    EndWhile
EndFunction

Take the line:

PlayerRef.RemoveItem(Gold001, Gold, false, ActorBully.GetActorRef())

and either delete it if you never want to have your gold stolen (It will be on the NPC that robbed you), or just move it into the If check to see if the MCM StealActive option is on:

    If (_SLConfig.StealActive && !_SLQuest.IsNonHumanoid(ActorBully.GetActorRef()))
        PlayerRef.RemoveAllItems(ActorBully.GetActorRef(),false,false)
    EndIf

Compile, and done.

Posted
On 10/5/2026 at 4:26 PM, zhenmika said:

Just need to replace all the English MCM content inside with other language MCM content.

→Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C(The Translation MCM.txt you need)

→Ctrl+V(The English MCM)
Am I making sense?

Yes, thank you, I understand now. I originally thought there would be some configuration files where the localization settings could be modified.

Posted

Well, some potentially exciting news, I think I figured out how to conquer my modding nerd white whale for Submit, which was multiple follower support.

Currently, all of the sex scenes, no matter if they are consensual or non-con, Player as Victor or Victim, etc, they all make use of Hooks, specifically the AnimationEnd version.
As such, the make use of Events, and passing the Actors[] from the scene forward has always been a challenge, forcing me to make heavy use of Aliases, populating them within the scene, then redefining Victor/Victim/etc on the backend functions to handle the post scene stuff.

 

But Aliases had one very limiting factors, which was that given each one could only hold 1 actor at a time, if I wanted to support mods that allow for multiple followers, I would need to create more than the single Follower Alias.  And even more than that, since the *Player* was the one that initiated all of the scenes, again because of how the Hooks were set up, every scene had to have an overly complex check for how many actors were in it, and if there was a follower or not.

For instance, here's the 'basic' one for the Player as Victim:

Spoiler
Function RapePlayer(Actor[] Actors)
    If (Actors.Length > 2 && ActorFollower.GetActorRef() != None)
        Actor[] actors1 = new Actor[2]
        actors1[1] = PlayerRef
        actors1[0] = ActorVictor1.GetActorRef()
        SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors1[0])
        SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors1[1])
        If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
            SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors1, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors1[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
            thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors1[1], False)
            thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors1[1], False)
        Else
            SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors1, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors1[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
            thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors1[1], False)
            thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors1[1], False)
        EndIf
        If (_SLConfig.debugActive && _SLSubmitBleedoutGlobal.GetValue() == 0)
            _SLSubmitScene04.Show()
        EndIf
        Actor[] actors2 = new Actor[2]
        actors2[1] = ActorFollower.GetActorRef()
        actors2[0] = ActorVictor2.GetActorRef()
        SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors2[0])
        SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors2[1])
        If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
            SexLabThread thread2 = SexLab.StartScene(actors2, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors2[1])
            thread2.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors2[1], False)
            thread2.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors2[1], False)
        Else
            SexLabThread thread2 = SexLab.StartScene(actors2, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors2[1])
            thread2.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors2[1], False)
            thread2.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors2[1], False)
        EndIf
    Else
        If (Actors.Length > 2 && ActorVictor2.GetActorRef().HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
            Actor[] actors3 = new Actor[3]
            actors3[1] = PlayerRef
            actors3[0] = ActorVictor1.GetActorRef()
            actors3[2] = ActorVictor2.GetActorRef()
            SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors3[0])
            SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors3[1])
            SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors3[2])
            If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            Else
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            EndIf
        Else
            Actor[] actors3 = new Actor[2]
            actors3[1] = PlayerRef
            actors3[0] = ActorVictor1.GetActorRef()
            SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors3[0])
            SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors3[1])
            If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            Else
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
    _SLScene.RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_PostPlayerRape", "PostPlayerRape")
EndFunction

First part is checking >= 2 hostile NPC + Player + Follower? Then split them off into pairs.
Second part is >= 2 hostile NPC + Player + No Follower? Then 3-way on Player
Third part is 1 hostile NPC + Player? 2-way.

I just needed to be able to decouple the Player from the Followers and get rid of the need for Aliases to pass the Actors on after the scene ends.  Which meant getting away from using Hooks and the post scene Events, instead making those into Functions.

 

So I had a thought last night, and realized, all I needed to do was build in the functionality of the HookAnimationEnd within the main function that calls for everything.  Like this:

                        _SLSexScene.RapePlayer(activeActors)
                        SexlabThread Thread = SexLab.GetThreadByActor(Victim)
                        Int i2 = 0
                        While (i2 <= 10) && (Thread != None && Thread.GetState() != "Animating")
                            WRT(1.0)
                            i2 += 1
                        EndWhile
                        WRT(0.1)
                        While (Thread != None && Thread.GetState() == "Animating")
                            WRT(0.1)
                        EndWhile
                        PostPlayerRapeTest(Victim,Victor)

And, it did exactly what I was hoping for.  In game, I couldn't even tell that the old Hook wasn't actually there, other than that last line currently has a debug.notification line to confirm *that* is the one that is firing.

What this means is many fold:

  • I no longer have to initiate everything directly from the Player, either as Victor or Victim.  So now, after the Player runs their own script, instead of it having to have contingencies for a possible Follower, I can just let each Follower run their own script, just staggered by a second or two so that the available NPCs get claimed from the pool before the next one fires and tries to claim the same one.
  • In the event that an animation doesn't play, previously, the Hook is what defined and fired the Event that would play on AnimationEnd.  However, if the animation never played... the Event didn't either, resulting in well, typically nothing.  So now, even if the animation doesn't play for whatever reason, after ~10sec, it should move on to whatever the post scene Function should be.
  • This *ALSO* means I will be able to make more robust options for when scenes happen, including if only male or female Players/Followers are Victors or Victims.

Anyways, this will be a bit of an undertaking, as I have to deconstruct a *LOT* of Functions and such within a handful of scripts, get it to work, and then test the hell out of everything.  So don't expect this in a week or two!  But hopefully before 2027! lol

TL:DR Multi-Follower Support is in Development

Posted
51 minutes ago, dkatryl said:

Well, some potentially exciting news, I think I figured out how to conquer my modding nerd white whale for Submit, which was multiple follower support.

Currently, all of the sex scenes, no matter if they are consensual or non-con, Player as Victor or Victim, etc, they all make use of Hooks, specifically the AnimationEnd version.
As such, the make use of Events, and passing the Actors[] from the scene forward has always been a challenge, forcing me to make heavy use of Aliases, populating them within the scene, then redefining Victor/Victim/etc on the backend functions to handle the post scene stuff.

 

But Aliases had one very limiting factors, which was that given each one could only hold 1 actor at a time, if I wanted to support mods that allow for multiple followers, I would need to create more than the single Follower Alias.  And even more than that, since the *Player* was the one that initiated all of the scenes, again because of how the Hooks were set up, every scene had to have an overly complex check for how many actors were in it, and if there was a follower or not.

For instance, here's the 'basic' one for the Player as Victim:

  Reveal hidden contents
Function RapePlayer(Actor[] Actors)
    If (Actors.Length > 2 && ActorFollower.GetActorRef() != None)
        Actor[] actors1 = new Actor[2]
        actors1[1] = PlayerRef
        actors1[0] = ActorVictor1.GetActorRef()
        SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors1[0])
        SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors1[1])
        If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
            SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors1, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors1[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
            thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors1[1], False)
            thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors1[1], False)
        Else
            SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors1, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors1[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
            thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors1[1], False)
            thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors1[1], False)
        EndIf
        If (_SLConfig.debugActive && _SLSubmitBleedoutGlobal.GetValue() == 0)
            _SLSubmitScene04.Show()
        EndIf
        Actor[] actors2 = new Actor[2]
        actors2[1] = ActorFollower.GetActorRef()
        actors2[0] = ActorVictor2.GetActorRef()
        SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors2[0])
        SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors2[1])
        If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
            SexLabThread thread2 = SexLab.StartScene(actors2, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors2[1])
            thread2.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors2[1], False)
            thread2.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors2[1], False)
        Else
            SexLabThread thread2 = SexLab.StartScene(actors2, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors2[1])
            thread2.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors2[1], False)
            thread2.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors2[1], False)
        EndIf
    Else
        If (Actors.Length > 2 && ActorVictor2.GetActorRef().HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
            Actor[] actors3 = new Actor[3]
            actors3[1] = PlayerRef
            actors3[0] = ActorVictor1.GetActorRef()
            actors3[2] = ActorVictor2.GetActorRef()
            SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors3[0])
            SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors3[1])
            SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors3[2])
            If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            Else
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            EndIf
        Else
            Actor[] actors3 = new Actor[2]
            actors3[1] = PlayerRef
            actors3[0] = ActorVictor1.GetActorRef()
            SexLab.TreatAsFuta(actors3[0])
            SexLab.TreatAsFemale(actors3[1])
            If (_SLConfig.ForceNPCActive)
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, Forced, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            Else
                SexLabThread thread = SexLab.StartScene(actors3, "!aggressive, -Femdom, -Necro", akSubmissive = actors3[1], asHook="PostPlayerRape")
                thread.SetIsUndressAnimationAllowed(actors3[1], False)
                thread.SetIsRedressAllowed(actors3[1], False)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
    _SLScene.RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_PostPlayerRape", "PostPlayerRape")
EndFunction

First part is checking >= 2 hostile NPC + Player + Follower? Then split them off into pairs.
Second part is >= 2 hostile NPC + Player + No Follower? Then 3-way on Player
Third part is 1 hostile NPC + Player? 2-way.

I just needed to be able to decouple the Player from the Followers and get rid of the need for Aliases to pass the Actors on after the scene ends.  Which meant getting away from using Hooks and the post scene Events, instead making those into Functions.

 

So I had a thought last night, and realized, all I needed to do was build in the functionality of the HookAnimationEnd within the main function that calls for everything.  Like this:

                        _SLSexScene.RapePlayer(activeActors)
                        SexlabThread Thread = SexLab.GetThreadByActor(Victim)
                        Int i2 = 0
                        While (i2 <= 10) && (Thread != None && Thread.GetState() != "Animating")
                            WRT(1.0)
                            i2 += 1
                        EndWhile
                        WRT(0.1)
                        While (Thread != None && Thread.GetState() == "Animating")
                            WRT(0.1)
                        EndWhile
                        PostPlayerRapeTest(Victim,Victor)

And, it did exactly what I was hoping for.  In game, I couldn't even tell that the old Hook wasn't actually there, other than that last line currently has a debug.notification line to confirm *that* is the one that is firing.

What this means is many fold:

  • I no longer have to initiate everything directly from the Player, either as Victor or Victim.  So now, after the Player runs their own script, instead of it having to have contingencies for a possible Follower, I can just let each Follower run their own script, just staggered by a second or two so that the available NPCs get claimed from the pool before the next one fires and tries to claim the same one.
  • In the event that an animation doesn't play, previously, the Hook is what defined and fired the Event that would play on AnimationEnd.  However, if the animation never played... the Event didn't either, resulting in well, typically nothing.  So now, even if the animation doesn't play for whatever reason, after ~10sec, it should move on to whatever the post scene Function should be.
  • This *ALSO* means I will be able to make more robust options for when scenes happen, including if only male or female Players/Followers are Victors or Victims.

Anyways, this will be a bit of an undertaking, as I have to deconstruct a *LOT* of Functions and such within a handful of scripts, get it to work, and then test the hell out of everything.  So don't expect this in a week or two!  But hopefully before 2027! lol

TL:DR Multi-Follower Support is in Development

Does that mean you'll potentially be able to implement a gangbang between player and several enemies?

Posted
8 minutes ago, tyty2244 said:

Does that mean you'll potentially be able to implement a gangbang between player and several enemies?

The scenario you are asking about has no bearing on the Follower limitations.

Right now, it will cycle through all available enemies, and do 3-ways back to back, until everyone has gone and has the 'Sated' Faction applied.  So in that regard, gangbang already exists.  There is a gameplay sample video on the main page that has the Player surrounded by 6 Bandits, and they run a train of 3x 3-ways on my poor test character.

If by gangbang, you mean exclusively 4 or 5 Actor scenes, those have been capped to 3-ways by default because I didn't want to get bogged down with feedback that scenes never played because they didn't have animations to support them installed, etc, because it's not like I'm doing "valid animations exist" checks before setting up the scene.

Since that potential problem would still exist, and is independent of the Follower support I'm talking about, I'm not sure on the 4 or 5 scenes.  I could see adding an MCM slider option that lets the player determine how many possible Actors are in a scene (2-5), and then leave it up to them to limit the group size to whatever their installed animations can support.

However, there is something I will need to address for when it's more than just the Player to consider, because the problem is compounded once you add in Followers.

Player vs 4 NPC? okay, pretty straight forward.  You could theoretically let em all go wild in a 5-way scene and call it a day.
Player, 2 Followers, 4 NPCs? Well, that gets a bit trickier.  Can't just have all 5 go on the Player now, so I guess 2 for the Player, 1 for Follower #1, 1 for Follower #2.
Player, 3 Followers, 4 NPCs? Same as before, but now 1 for the Player, 1 for Follower #1, 1 for Follower #2, 1 for Follower #3.
Player, 4 Followers, 4 NPCs? Well, now we got more Player+Teammate than NPCs!  Do I just have some repeat themselves?  Ignore leftover Followers?

Parsing out the available enemy NPCs between the Player and varying quantities of Followers is technical hurdle that I know I will need to solve, but that will be after I rewrite all of the underlying Functions to facilitate the scenes independently of the Player vs Follower triggering them.

Posted
On 10/5/2026 at 6:15 PM, fyougoodly said:

hello, could you please add an option that stops enemies from stealing all of your gold?

Since I'm blowing everything else up anyways, I'm gonna be nice to everyone that is afraid to donate to the Hungry Bandit Funds when they lose.

I'm going to change the single toggle to a slider with a few levels:

  1. Doesn't steal any gear.  Caps the amount of gold stolen to 100 + Lvl^2 (The original Bounty turn in reward! So at level 25, it would cap the amount to 725g)
  2. Doesn't steal any gear.  No cap on gold, so they will take all that is currently on the Player (And followers, if applicable)
  3. Steals all gear and gold.

I'm not going to make it so *nothing* is stolen, because that's just silly.  Besides, you can always just kill the bastard and get your gear/gold back! :P

Posted
11 hours ago, dkatryl said:

The scenario you are asking about has no bearing on the Follower limitations.

Right now, it will cycle through all available enemies, and do 3-ways back to back, until everyone has gone and has the 'Sated' Faction applied.  So in that regard, gangbang already exists.  There is a gameplay sample video on the main page that has the Player surrounded by 6 Bandits, and they run a train of 3x 3-ways on my poor test character.

If by gangbang, you mean exclusively 4 or 5 Actor scenes, those have been capped to 3-ways by default because I didn't want to get bogged down with feedback that scenes never played because they didn't have animations to support them installed, etc, because it's not like I'm doing "valid animations exist" checks before setting up the scene.

Since that potential problem would still exist, and is independent of the Follower support I'm talking about, I'm not sure on the 4 or 5 scenes.  I could see adding an MCM slider option that lets the player determine how many possible Actors are in a scene (2-5), and then leave it up to them to limit the group size to whatever their installed animations can support.

However, there is something I will need to address for when it's more than just the Player to consider, because the problem is compounded once you add in Followers.

Player vs 4 NPC? okay, pretty straight forward.  You could theoretically let em all go wild in a 5-way scene and call it a day.
Player, 2 Followers, 4 NPCs? Well, that gets a bit trickier.  Can't just have all 5 go on the Player now, so I guess 2 for the Player, 1 for Follower #1, 1 for Follower #2.
Player, 3 Followers, 4 NPCs? Same as before, but now 1 for the Player, 1 for Follower #1, 1 for Follower #2, 1 for Follower #3.
Player, 4 Followers, 4 NPCs? Well, now we got more Player+Teammate than NPCs!  Do I just have some repeat themselves?  Ignore leftover Followers?

Parsing out the available enemy NPCs between the Player and varying quantities of Followers is technical hurdle that I know I will need to solve, but that will be after I rewrite all of the underlying Functions to facilitate the scenes independently of the Player vs Follower triggering them.

I suggest a different approach. Let the user decide which interaction types are available (using checkboxes for each scene type). Include a note explaining that if the required scenes aren't present, nothing will happen, and that this feature can be disabled in the menu. Perhaps add a placeholder message stating that no suitable scene was found. To me, that seems simpler than trying to automate everything.
Also, standard 3p-max by default, with a disclaimer that anything beyond that is at the user's own risk.

Posted (edited)

Btw, is it just me, or is the explanatory text that appears at the top left incorrect, even in the english version?

Edited by BF3000
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BF3000 said:

I suggest a different approach. Let the user decide which interaction types are available (using checkboxes for each scene type). Include a note explaining that if the required scenes aren't present, nothing will happen, and that this feature can be disabled in the menu. Perhaps add a placeholder message stating that no suitable scene was found. To me, that seems simpler than trying to automate everything.
Also, standard 3p-max by default, with a disclaimer that anything beyond that is at the user's own risk.

Yeah, that's basically what I was thinking with a MCM slider.  Let you choose a max cap of 2-5p.  User beware if they go beyond when their installed animations can handle.

That part I have pretty much settled in my head for when I get there.

The part I still need to figure out is parsing out "how many NPCs do you put on the player vs followers with a variable quantity of NPC bandits/etc?"

 

I suppose in a similar fashion, I could let the user choose the max per Player/Follower in the event they have aren't solo, and then if it goes through the entire pool of NPC's on the Player and, let's say, Follower #1 & 2, then Follower #3 & 4 will just cower there.

Edited by dkatryl
Posted
4 hours ago, BF3000 said:

Btw, is it just me, or is the explanatory text that appears at the top left incorrect, even in the english version?

I'm not aware of any that are incorrect?

Do you mean the various Actor.GetName(), where it refers to the wrong actor, or just the entirely wrong message for the scene, like saying you already got robbed when you are just surrendering?

 

Do you have a specific example(s)?

Posted

Also, so far, my rough Proof of Concept that I started on last night and continued on this morning, after a first pass on redoing the entire set of Functions that handle everything for Player as Victim:

  • Assigning Actors
  • Confirming 2+ Actors preset
  • Triggering Surrender beat down
  • Triggering Sex
  • Triggering Post Sex Stagger/Bleedout
  • Triggering Robbing
  • Triggering being Bound at the end.

I made it so my Follower, once the Player passed the 'Surrender Beat Down' stage, also triggered all of them as well, using the exact same Functions, instead of ones written specifically for the Follower only.

 

And after a few tries, with minor tweaks, adjustments, etc, I was able to spawn 4 bandits vs my 2-man party, and got it to play through exactly as expected, both of them independently triggering everything, both getting 2-manned in a 3-way, without fighting over which bandit goes where, until the very last step, where when my Follower should have ran the Bound part, they went aggro.

So obviously, still stuff to work on, but for a proof of concept when I had only started this last night, I'm very happy with that progress! :)

Also, everyone remember to thank Uthgerd the Unbroken next time you see her in game, as she is going to be my Follower for the vast bulk of my testing! 😁 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...