BB Code for Links?

MonaBabii

Hello!

I'm trying to update the FAQ on my mod and link people to the corresponding mods used in my pictures. Most of these mods lead to Skyrim Nexus entries. However when I try to post a link using BB code it doesn't want to work.

What I mean, and what I've tried is the following:

Tried:

[link=address]Text[/link]

[link=address]Text[/link]

Text

The 'Link' ones just flat-out refuse to even be acknowledged, as in the post shows both the address and the rest of the code as if it was all part of the same text.

The 'url' ones is like they vanish lol. Whenever I send the post or accept the edit, it's like I didn't add or edit anything.

Now I'm wondering if this is because my links are trying to link to Skyrim Nexus? or is it just not possible to post links with these kind of codes, or...?

Anyway, thanks in advance :)

P.S.: Linking to things within LoversLab works just fine, using codes like Text, but again those kinda codes seem to only be for LoversLab and no external sites.

Nevermind, BB Code for links seems to be working now :/

Yeah >_< Here is the weirdness though... when I was testing the BB code for links on my OP here they were working fine, but when using the URL BB Code on the description of the mod in the Downloads section, when I'd hit "accept" or whatever after making the edits the code just vanished, as if I hadn't edited the text at all D:

THEN I had the brilliant idea of actually using the button that's there for exactly that function >___> lol... But thanks, TDF! That does work. I have been using BB codes left and right and overlooking a ton of buttons. I didn't even know there was a button for Spoilers >_<

Yeah the spoiler tag use to be bigger and easier to spot then it is now. I have had problems before with trying to edit a post after editing it then hitting ok and when you would get back to the thread page the post never changed no matter what I did. But I found a way to fix that first I had to highlight everything then use cut then paste it into notebook then highlight it again cut it and paste it back in and hit ok.

Right now the attachment tab seems to be bugged it's really small white box even the green download buttons for mods uploaded on LL are just a green rectangle the word download is gone. Might also be because of chrome.

Archived