SOS Penis is not straight?

Scarlett

I thought it was just me as well. A little sigh of relief on my end. :P

Seems like this began since I decided to update SexLab to the latest version. A work around is to simply cycle through a few animations. This usually straightens out the penis for me. Hope it helps you too.

I am actually having this problem as well. Didn't try to rotate the actors, so thanks for that. I'll try it tomorrow, hopefully it resolves the issue. Nothing else i have done seems to help. Page up and down doesn't seem to be working for me.

EDIT: Ok, so i installed Sexlab 1.9, and everybody had crazy sideways dicks. So, for now it's fixed, and all I did was re-install SOS and then i overwrote the xp32 skeleton. Maybe these things have nothing to do with each other, but it worked for me... Oh yeah, and update FNIS every time I changed something. 

I've been trying to figure this out as well. I have the latest framework, FNIS, SoS and all that, but every once in a while I get the boner with a mind of its own thing going on. I'm wondering if this might have something to do with alignment. It's been said (and seems to work fairly well) that if you face north every time, it seems to hold alignment better. Could the penis be acting like a compass needle and pointing to the last known alignment? I'm going to try resetting animations and see if I still get bent boners.

For the record.... and after extensive testing (poor Lothara) I have found that this bent boner syndrome does NOT affect creature animations. I actually installed a zoo and tested (repeatedly) several creatures. Discovered that the horse, dragon, and werewolf didn't have penises, but that was outside the scope of the experiment for now. 

So.... #1, will resetting animations fix this?

And... #2, will starting each animation facing north (or any specific cardinal point consistently) fix the problem?

If I can find this thread again tomorrow I'll try to post back what I find.

Cycling to a new animation very often fixes it, but what if I LIKE the animation? Haven't tried the "U" hotkey as a solution, but will try it.

• 2 months later...

Same issue here (crooked penises on NPCs) and I use

-an almost vanilla game (just FNIS, XPMS, SexLab and Matchmaker installed, even my .ini files are default...)

-I use: newest FNIS Behaviour 5.02, FNIS Creature Pack 5.02, FNIS Spells 5.01, XPMS 1.93a, SexLab 1.39b and Matchmaker Rev. 6 and of course Ragdolls and Force (Realistic Option).

...and of course I know how to install that stuff. RdnF->SoS->XP32 and let XP override everything, especially the male skeleton, because it's SoS and RdnF compatible (RdnF is even a requirement for XP).

I have to say my old save (a lvl 300 Dragonborn with the whole content done, over 200 mods, tons of texture mods and other script mods, a heavy ENB preset....alone the vanilla scripts from gained powers and buffs should flood my papyrus system...) worked absolutely flawlessy in comparison. The strange thing is, on that save I had exactly the same mods and versions as above installed (although I updated them step by step during my normal game play that lasted maybe a year or more).

Rotating the scene helped, but shouldn't be the solution. 

Archived