xbw6666 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 兄弟,在9dm这个家没了之后终于找到组织了,我就是个纯新手,在统计数据-已食用种族和部位这两个方向努力了半天没成功,后面看到betterfood这个mod里一个食物功能是不能直接加一个技能点,现在在试能也让食物数据里包含永久加成,而不是在统计数据里,但还是没成功,都放弃了,能指个明路吗(纯新手,求简单易懂),谢谢了!
jackmorn Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hi! First of all, thank you for continuing to work on Namira's Goat Reborn. I was really happy to find that this project is still being maintained. I noticed that the current BodySlide files seem to be based mainly on older UNP/7B body shapes. Would you consider adding CBBE 3BA / 3BBB BodySlide support in a future update? My current setup uses CBBE 3BA 2.48 with the CBBE Vanilla preset, and I would especially love it if the NsGR base body, cut body parts, breasts, belly, butt, legs, genital parts, etc. could follow the player's current 3BA BodySlide shape more closely. The main goal is to avoid a noticeable body-shape change when a normal 3BA character is converted into an NsGR body or body part. Ideally, a general 3BA BodySlide conversion that works with normal 3BA presets would be amazing, rather than support for only one fixed body shape. I saw that someone else had also asked about CBBE 3BA support, so I wanted to add my interest as well. If this is something you might consider, I would really appreciate it. Thank you again for keeping the mod alive!
jackmorn Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I would be very happy to help test a 3BA version on Skyrim SE 1.6.1170 if needed.
yddegunz Posted September 28 Posted September 28 纳米拉的羔羊只有单纯人类女性的部分掉落,但是我是玩扶她卷轴的,我的天际只有扶她, 结果没有巨根部分的生肉和菜谱。太违和了,个人没有技术制作相应的模型和esp补丁。所以只能把想法发出来,看看有没有大佬带带我。 Namra's goat only has a simple human female part of the human female, but I am playing a Futa scroll, my skyrim is only Futanari, and there is no raw meat and recipe without penis. Too violates, individuals do not have a technology to make the corresponding model and ESP patches. So I can only send the idea to see if there is any big brother with me.
lk74 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/12/2026 at 2:08 AM, jackmorn said: I would be very happy to help test a 3BA version on Skyrim SE 1.6.1170 if needed. just took a look into the mod files. seems there is 3BA support already? BodySlide build by searching NsGR, there should be a few (or a lot of) bs assets. there should be in-game mcm toggles that changes which armor (3ba or bhunp) gets used ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now