Popular Post ynxks123 Posted July 21 Popular Post Posted July 21 (edited) ghostpackage.part01.rarghostpackage.part02.rarghostpackage.part03.rar If you don't like it, you don't have to download my mod Please cite the source when reposting Edited July 21 by ynxks123 27
Armani X Posted July 21 Author Posted July 21 41 minutes ago, ynxks123 said: ghostpackage.part01.rarghostpackage.part02.rarghostpackage.part03.rar If you don't like it, you don't have to download my mod Please cite the source when reposting I really enjoy your mods. Please feel free to work on them whenever it’s convenient for you. I’m rooting for you and want to express my continued thanks.
ynxks123 Posted July 21 Posted July 21 11 hours ago, Armani X said: I really enjoy your mods. Please feel free to work on them whenever it’s convenient for you. I’m rooting for you and want to express my continued thanks. thanks.The work is done.But No future updates. I don't owe anyone anything 2
eightballblaze Posted July 22 Posted July 22 Has anyone shared tools and instructions on how to unseal and seal these files or has people just that good lol XD
胸 大 遮 百 丑 Posted July 26 Posted July 26 On 2026/7/22 at AM7点25分, ynxks123 said: 谢谢。工作已完成。但不会再有后续更新。我不欠任何人任何东西。 别生气, 1
Sikijackson31 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 On 7/12/2026 at 5:24 AM, ynxks123 said: Character swap.rar 10.94 MB · 21 downloads sc.rar 5.05 MB · 21 downloads hguai.rar 4.76 MB · 22 downloads Character swap,Only Choose one Ghost swap You need the previous Ghost file Please cite the source when reposting i need help. whenever i install this mod the game crashes in the costumes menu. i dont know why. i only have chosen hguai and the ghost file. is there something i have forgotten?
ArcherXT Posted August 10 Posted August 10 On 7/21/2026 at 4:28 PM, ynxks123 said: ghostpackage.part01.rarghostpackage.part02.rarghostpackage.part03.rar If you don't like it, you don't have to download my mod Please cite the source when reposting As always, you did super awesome! Thanks so much!! 1
eightballblaze Posted August 10 Posted August 10 6 hours ago, Sikijackson31 said: i need help. whenever i install this mod the game crashes in the costumes menu. i dont know why. i only have chosen hguai and the ghost file. is there something i have forgotten? Explain a little more, do you know what outfit it is, cosmetics that's active? there isn't much mod activity for this game, unlike the other remakes, what are easier to mod so it can be anything at this point and because not many people are trying to mod or even support this game, its going to be hard to tell how far these mods can take you before breaking, if they break. anyways, if you explain little more, maybe someone can tell you how to fix it.
leansteak Posted August 21 Posted August 21 Try installing to an SSD. The game handles mods weird on hdd.
胸 大 遮 百 丑 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 2026年7月21日下午6点58分,ynxks123 说: ghostpackage.part01.rarghostpackage.part02.rarghostpackage.part03.rar 如果你不喜欢,可以不下载我的模组。 转载请注明出处 大佬再发一二个女鬼裸体吧,那些人不懂事
SyobonAction Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) Hello, does anyone know why the face isn't showing up when I replace Mayu's model with Mio's? I've tried the default clothing and the summer cardigan, but neither works. Replacing Mio with Mayu works fine. Thx! @Sanurai @ynxks123 Mod Broken.rar Edited September 5 by SyobonAction
eightballblaze Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Any updates on this? is the mods getting updated?
eightballblaze Posted September 10 Posted September 10 13 hours ago, 胸 大 遮 百 丑 said: 怎么分享这个主题 你是什么意思? *DeepL.
71RC Posted September 17 Posted September 17 My mod isn't working. Can someone help me? I would be very grateful 我的模组不起作用 有人能帮帮我吗 我会很感激的 test nude v2 ver 1.04.00
71RC Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 2026/6/28 at AM3点36分, ArcherXT said: 顺便提醒一下,如果有人需要......这个模组即使在1.04.00更新后也能正常工作。 如果你之前的版本已经安装了这个模组,更新后它就不存在了。只需覆盖或重装模组即可。 (注:在游戏更新后安装模组前,务必备份“root.rdb”和“root.rdx”文件)就 我个人而言,我最喜欢这个版本的模组。 My mod isn't working. Can someone help me? I would be very grateful
71RC Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Just now, 71RC said: 我的模组不工作。有人能帮帮我吗?我会非常感激 i have qq 我有qq 可以有偿
eightballblaze Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 hours ago, 71RC said: My mod isn't working. Can someone help me? I would be very grateful 我的模组不起作用 有人能帮帮我吗 我会很感激的 test nude v2 ver 1.04.00 steam version (1.4.00) still works. Did you follow indtuctions? DeepL: Steam 版本(1.4.00)仍然可以正常运行。你按照说明操作了吗?
71RC Posted September 18 Posted September 18 13 hours ago, eightballblaze said: Steam版本(1.4.00)依然可用。你有按照指示操作吗? DeepL: Steam 版本(1.4.00)仍然可以正常运行。你按照说明操作了吗? Thank God someone replied to me!!! I did it based on what netizens told me Step 1: Place the four files from the mod into the game directory, fdata_package Step 2: Place yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb in the directory and run it Did I do it wrongly?
71RC Posted September 18 Posted September 18 13 hours ago, eightballblaze said: Steam版本(1.4.00)依然可用。你有按照指示操作吗? DeepL: Steam 版本(1.4.00)仍然可以正常运行。你按照说明操作了吗? 我根据网友们告诉我的做的 第一步:将mod里面的4个文件放入到游戏目录fdata_package 第二步:将yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb也放入目录里运行 我没做对吗?求你帮帮我
71RC Posted September 18 Posted September 18 13 hours ago, eightballblaze said: Steam版本(1.4.00)依然可用。你有按照指示操作吗? DeepL: Steam 版本(1.4.00)仍然可以正常运行。你按照说明操作了吗? By the way After running yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb A black window similar to cmd will briefly appear on the screen and then quickly disappear Is this abnormal? 偶对了 我运行了yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb后 屏幕上会迅速显示一下类似cmd的黑色窗口然后迅速消失 请问这是不是不正常的?
eightballblaze Posted September 18 Posted September 18 6 hours ago, 71RC said: Thank God someone replied to me!!! I did it based on what netizens told me Step 1: Place the four files from the mod into the game directory, fdata_package Step 2: Place yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb in the directory and run it Did I do it wrongly? 6 hours ago, 71RC said: 我根据网友们告诉我的做的 第一步:将mod里面的4个文件放入到游戏目录fdata_package 第二步:将yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb也放入目录里运行 我没做对吗?求你帮帮我 Make sure its in the correct folder: "..steamapps\common\FatalFrameII\fdata_package" it should have the mod files, the "yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb" and after activating this, a few files named "root" should appear. DeepL: 请确保它位于正确的文件夹中:“..steamapps\common\FatalFrameII\fdata_package” 该文件夹中应包含模组文件“yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb”,激活该模组后,会出现几个名为“root”的文件。 If this doesn't work, delete the root files that appear and verify the game, after its done you will have a fresh start, only use one mod at a time, the uncensored mod and nude mod conflicts, and make sure the "original outfits" are shown during cutscenes as most mods only do them. DeepL: 如果这样行不通,请删除根目录下的文件并验证游戏;完成此操作后,游戏将恢复到原始状态。请每次只使用一个模组,因为“无审查”模组和“裸露”模组无法兼容。此外,请确保过场动画中显示的是“原始服装”,因为大多数模组仅对这些服装进行修改。
71RC Posted September 18 Posted September 18 5 hours ago, eightballblaze said: 确保它在正确的文件夹里:“..steamapps\common\FatalFrameII\fdata_package” 它应该有模组文件,也就是“yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb”,激活后会出现几个名为“root”的文件。 DeepL: 请确保它位于正确的文件夹中:“..steamapps\common\FatalFrameII\fdata_package” 该文件夹中应包含模组文件“yumia_mod_insert_into_rdb”,激活该模组后,会出现几个名为“root”的文件。 如果不行,删除出现的根文件并验证游戏,完成后你将重新开始,一次只使用一个模组,未审查模组和裸体模组冲突,并确保“原始服装”在过场动画中显示,因为大多数模组只显示原装。 DeepL: 如果这样行不通,请删除根目录下的文件并验证游戏;完成此操作后,游戏将恢复到原始状态。请每次只使用一个模组,因为“无审查”模组和“裸露”模组无法兼容。此外,请确保过场动画中显示的是“原始服装”,因为大多数模组仅对这些服装进行修改。 I'm sorry, it still didn't work. Could you please send me a copy of your successfully functioning sisters nude mod? Perhaps there's a problem with the mod I downloaded. Or if it's convenient for you, could you help me remotely? I'm really sorry for the trouble 很抱歉 还是没有奏效 请问你可以发一份你的那个成功运行的姐妹裸体模组吗 也许我下载的mod有问题 或者如果您方便 您可以远程帮我一下吗 麻烦您了真是抱歉
eightballblaze Posted September 18 Posted September 18 1 hour ago, 71RC said: I'm sorry, it still didn't work. Could you please send me a copy of your successfully functioning sisters nude mod? Perhaps there's a problem with the mod I downloaded. Or if it's convenient for you, could you help me remotely? I'm really sorry for the trouble 很抱歉 还是没有奏效 请问你可以发一份你的那个成功运行的姐妹裸体模组吗 也许我下载的mod有问题 或者如果您方便 您可以远程帮我一下吗 麻烦您了真是抱歉 Forgot to add that the Settings "LOD" need to be max. cant send anything, its done manually. Did you Follow the instructions after, Delete everything, install and download mod again? also if your using the small bust mod, make sure to use the updated one, a few pages back (on page 12). DeepL: 忘了补充一点,设置中的“LOD”需要调到最大。无法发送任何内容,这是手动操作的。 你按照后续的说明操作了吗?即删除所有内容,然后重新安装并下载模组? 另外,如果你在使用“小胸模组”,请务必使用更新后的版本,就在几页之前(第12页)。
71RC Posted September 19 Posted September 19 8 hours ago, eightballblaze said: 忘了补充,设置中的“LOD”必须是最大。不能发送任何东西,都是手动完成的。 你之后有按照说明操作,删除所有内容,重新安装并下载模组吗? 另外,如果你用的是小胸模,记得用几页前更新的(第12页)。 DeepL: 忘了补充一点,设置中的“LOD”需要调到最大。无法发送任何内容,这是手动操作的。 你按照后续的说明操作了吗?即删除所有内容,然后重新安装并下载模组? 另外,如果你在使用“小胸模组”,请务必使用更新后的版本,就在几页之前(第12页)。 yes!!!yes!!!yes!! Thank you, friend! It's because of this setting! I overlooked this because my computer's configuration isn't very high, so I tend to turn down the special effects If the setting is too high, it will be displayed. As for this module, there seems to be a bit of clothing texture on the chest position. However, I am already very satisfied. Finally, it has been successful! Thank you!!! Thank you so much. 谢谢朋友!就是因为这个设置! 我忽略了这个 因为我的电脑配置不是很高所以喜欢把特效开低 开高了就显示出来了 这个模组的话他现在胸部位置好像是有一点衣服的纹理 不过我已经很满意了终于成功了!谢谢!!!太感谢了 1
eightballblaze Posted September 19 Posted September 19 7 hours ago, 71RC said: yes!!!yes!!!yes!! Thank you, friend! It's because of this setting! I overlooked this because my computer's configuration isn't very high, so I tend to turn down the special effects If the setting is too high, it will be displayed. As for this module, there seems to be a bit of clothing texture on the chest position. However, I am already very satisfied. Finally, it has been successful! Thank you!!! Thank you so much. 谢谢朋友!就是因为这个设置! 我忽略了这个 因为我的电脑配置不是很高所以喜欢把特效开低 开高了就显示出来了 这个模组的话他现在胸部位置好像是有一点衣服的纹理 不过我已经很满意了终于成功了!谢谢!!!太感谢了 that might be a graphic bug due to your hardware, get some bugs aswell as also dont have a powerful rig so I get pop ins and strange shadows, it might also be due to having an outfit on, any head gear should be fine but if its neck down it might just float there. DeepL: 这可能是硬件导致的图形故障;我自己也遇到过类似的问题,因为我的电脑配置不算特别高,所以有时物体会突然出现,或者出现奇怪的阴影。这也可能是穿戴了某套服装所致;头饰通常不会有问题,但如果你穿了其他服装,它们可能会看起来悬浮在半空中。
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now