FO4again Posted September 6 Posted September 6 On 8/14/2026 at 1:53 PM, AthenaWilliams said: This is a bug with the streaming integration as it pulls from the position lists for each playable charachter so its just merging the blacked and non blacked positions I'll get that fixed up Hey Athena, I keep trying different mod combos (always Blacked, and i rarely see the above problem) but I do get some pages (random encounters, bar, mall, club) where lines of errors and no advance buttons so I need to restart session. Like I wrote, i've played about with various combos in the hope I could eliminate the problem, but right now I've removed X-Fans and Neon from my mod list and i'm not seeing the problem.
FO4again Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Just now, FO4again said: Hey Athena, I keep trying different mod combos (always Blacked, and i rarely see the above problem) but I do get some pages (random encounters, bar, mall, club) where lines of errors and no advance buttons so I need to restart session. Like I wrote, i've played about with various combos, but right now I've removed X-Fans and Neon from my mod list and i'm not seeing the problem. I so want to play this mod! Â
AthenaWilliams Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 On 9/3/2026 at 9:31 AM, Malen said: Hi! I found some bleed-trough in the video comments, probably a missing bracket or something somewhere, as most of the comments are correct: Thank you for letting me know that should be fixed as part of the last update
AthenaWilliams Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 On 9/4/2026 at 2:40 AM, answerXP said: Do I need to download all these mods separately in order to have a complete gaming experience? Or is this MOD integrated with other MODs? Paradise Mall Expanded - For X-Con Summer City Farms - Allows you to record scenes at the farm LESBIANED - Allows you to record Lesbian sex scenes (mod is missing media so won't record many videos) PEGGED - Allows you to record yourself pegging or being pegged by girls Backpage - Allows you to record content with your clients Custom-U Machine - Allows you to receive requests for custom pill formulas X-Press Delivery - Allows you to record content with your customers Yeah what FO4 said below is correct, they just add extra content into X-Fans, X-Fans only required Neon Desires to work  On 9/4/2026 at 6:54 AM, FO4again said: These mods are optional and need to be downloaded individually, Athena provided the links. Paradise Mall Expanded, Backpage and X-Press Delivery (imho best/easiest job) are really good anyway; the others are up to you. Use the X-CL Mod Loader to ADD the mods, then when you are happy with your mod selection, run VALIDATE, LOAD and REBUILD, then use html file in game MODDED folder. Â
AthenaWilliams Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 On 9/6/2026 at 11:13 AM, FO4again said: Hey Athena, I keep trying different mod combos (always Blacked, and i rarely see the above problem) but I do get some pages (random encounters, bar, mall, club) where lines of errors and no advance buttons so I need to restart session. Like I wrote, i've played about with various combos in the hope I could eliminate the problem, but right now I've removed X-Fans and Neon from my mod list and i'm not seeing the problem. I highly doubt this is an X-Fans related issue on its own, same goes for Neon Desires, I've not had any other reports on this from any one else and the Discord thread is decently active. I think its more likleky some other mod is interfering with X-Fans and causing the issue rather than X-Fans itself. If you post your full mod list on here I can have a look. The only mod that I know of that has caused issues with X-Fans in the past is Fertile Ditz 1
FO4again Posted September 8 Posted September 8 2 hours ago, AthenaWilliams said: I highly doubt this is an X-Fans related issue on its own, same goes for Neon Desires, I've not had any other reports on this from any one else and the Discord thread is decently active. I think its more likleky some other mod is interfering with X-Fans and causing the issue rather than X-Fans itself. If you post your full mod list on here I can have a look. The only mod that I know of that has caused issues with X-Fans in the past is Fertile Ditz Noted. I trust you (and am amazed about the quantity of work you do). I don't use Fertile Ditz but I'll do some testing over the weekend and try and narrow it down before posting. 1
nomnom6 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 hey i cant select dms or cock ratings how do i answer people?
AthenaWilliams Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 3 hours ago, nomnom6 said: hey i cant select dms or cock ratings how do i answer people? I need more information than that to help you, screenshots, base game version, mobile, desktop or .html, mod list etc
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now